Skip to content

Tebow Is A Winner

The Browns Board
46 24 2.1k
  • @beefjerky said:

    I agree, I think it can actually work, it has nothing to do with "Tebow just wins(albeit he does have a good positive attitude)", it's the fact that style of play can actually be effective as it runs the game clock down and tires opposing defenses. He made some good throws too so it's not as if he can't develop into a decent enough passer, I'd take Tebow over Sanchez for sure(heh which isn't saying a whole lot).

    I'd say Tebow is more like Vince Young, and before you go and say "who cares", Vince Young had a high winning % in Tennessee and had several good years, he just has a poor attitude, Tebow is the opposite in terms of attitude.

    I understand what you are saying, but there is a "it" factor.

    Call it leadership, whatever, but Tebow has it while as you noted with Young, he doesn't.

    So it is a little of both. No, it isn't just because Tebow wins, but yes, it's because Tebow has a winners mentality.

    Maybe put another way, he does a little less talking of the talk and a little more walking the walk.

    Fair?

    @ballpeen said:

    I understand what you are saying, but there is a "it" factor.

    Call it leadership, whatever, but Tebow has it while as you noted with Young, he doesn't.

    I dont know...Young had it for some time....but lost it when defenses clued into him. Possibly the same thing could happen to Tebow.

    So it is a little of both. No, it isn't just because Tebow wins, but yes, it's because Tebow has a winners mentality.

    Maybe put another way, he does a little less talking of the talk and a little more walking the walk.

    Fair?

    Actually, it is more like less talking, less walking, more running!!

  • @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    The Broncos can amazingly still make the playoffs by winning their division this year, but even if they do, they won't make it very far. It's only a matter of time before teams adjust and this Tebow experiment fails. Short term success - long term failure. I understand the approach though. If I'm John Fox I'm going to continue to do whatever it takes to win games. That's his job. But management will have an interesting decision to make next year in the draft..

    So your telling me that instead of trying to run his offense using personnel not suited for that style of offense an NFL coach adjusted his game calling? What a concept maybe someone should tell Holgrem....errr I mean Shurmmer

    @sadbrownsfan said:

    So your telling me that instead of trying to run his offense using personnel not suited for that style of offense an NFL coach adjusted his game calling? What a concept maybe someone should tell Holgrem....errr I mean Shurmmer

    +1

    Good coaches adapt their offenses to the skill sets of their players. It's okay to implement your own system, but you have to adapt it to your players' strengths in the short term or else it won't work.

    @runyon27 said:

    I guess it depends on what you mean by some? I mean yes he throws the ball and less then 50% of the time people catch it. I like Tebow the person, I hate Tebow the QB. He sucks, if Kyle Orton played that game, they win by 20 pts because the Broncos D set them offense up like a half dozen times either on Jets side of the 50 or pretty close to it and they managed 3 pts. Sorry Tebow blows, he made some plays on that last drive almost all with his legs Denver can have him I dont want him.

    Orton was 1-4 as a starter. I don't know when or why people started jumping on the Orton bandwagon, the guy is mediocre at best. He was awful in Chicago. At one point he was the third string QB behind Brian Griese, and then again behind Chris Leak. In Denver, he's been okay. He has good stats for the past two seasons, but all he does is lose big games. To say that they win by 20 with Orton at the helm is complete bull. They lose that game because Orton throws two costly picks, and 14 incompletions. See...I can make things up too. And my situation is more vaild because all Orton did this season was play like shit.

    Tim Tebow wins. In an offense that shouldn't work in the NFL, but does because he's running it.

  • His stats suck and John Fox has straight out said that he doesn't think Tebow is a very good QB... But they are running an offense that is taylored to Tebow which allows his to succeed. I understand that you want McCoy to learn the WCO, but when we have no O-Line or runniing game, just say screw it and start playing some spread shotgun football.

  • His stats suck and John Fox has straight out said that he doesn't think Tebow is a very good QB... But they are running an offense that is taylored to Tebow which allows his to succeed. I understand that you want McCoy to learn the WCO, but when we have no O-Line or runniing game, just say screw it and start playing some spread shotgun football.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    His stats suck and John Fox has straight out said that he doesn't think Tebow is a very good QB... But they are running an offense that is taylored to Tebow which allows his to succeed. I understand that you want McCoy to learn the WCO, but when we have no O-Line or runniing game, just say screw it and start playing some spread shotgun football.

    I thought you were changing your name?

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    His stats suck and John Fox has straight out said that he doesn't think Tebow is a very good QB... But they are running an offense that is taylored to Tebow which allows his to succeed. I understand that you want McCoy to learn the WCO, but when we have no O-Line or runniing game, just say screw it and start playing some spread shotgun football.

    I thought you were changing your name?

    @halfsane said:

    I thought you were changing your name?

    I don't know how.

  • @sadbrownsfan said:

    So your telling me that instead of trying to run his offense using personnel not suited for that style of offense an NFL coach adjusted his game calling? What a concept maybe someone should tell Holgrem....errr I mean Shurmmer

    +1

    Good coaches adapt their offenses to the skill sets of their players. It's okay to implement your own system, but you have to adapt it to your players' strengths in the short term or else it won't work.

    @runyon27 said:

    I guess it depends on what you mean by some? I mean yes he throws the ball and less then 50% of the time people catch it. I like Tebow the person, I hate Tebow the QB. He sucks, if Kyle Orton played that game, they win by 20 pts because the Broncos D set them offense up like a half dozen times either on Jets side of the 50 or pretty close to it and they managed 3 pts. Sorry Tebow blows, he made some plays on that last drive almost all with his legs Denver can have him I dont want him.

    Orton was 1-4 as a starter. I don't know when or why people started jumping on the Orton bandwagon, the guy is mediocre at best. He was awful in Chicago. At one point he was the third string QB behind Brian Griese, and then again behind Chris Leak. In Denver, he's been okay. He has good stats for the past two seasons, but all he does is lose big games. To say that they win by 20 with Orton at the helm is complete bull. They lose that game because Orton throws two costly picks, and 14 incompletions. See...I can make things up too. And my situation is more vaild because all Orton did this season was play like shit.

    Tim Tebow wins. In an offense that shouldn't work in the NFL, but does because he's running it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    +1

    Good coaches adapt their offenses to the skill sets of their players. It's okay to implement your own system, but you have to adapt it to your players' strengths in the short term or else it won't work.

    Orton was 1-4 as a starter. I don't know when or why people started jumping on the Orton bandwagon, the guy is mediocre at best. He was awful in Chicago. At one point he was the third string QB behind Brian Griese, and then again behind Chris Leak. In Denver, he's been okay. He has good stats for the past two seasons, but all he does is lose big games. To say that they win by 20 with Orton at the helm is complete bull. They lose that game because Orton throws two costly picks, and 14 incompletions. See...I can make things up too. And my situation is more vaild because all Orton did this season was play like shit.

    Tim Tebow wins. In an offense that shouldn't work in the NFL, but does because he's running it.

    OK you keep believing this lunacy if you wish. I don't believe Orton is that good, but his passing game is light yrs ahead of Tebows. Denver have 5 drives start in Jets territory, they got 1 FG and punted the other 4. They gained a total of 15 yrd on those 5 drives, or an avg of 3 yd a drive by this great QB. Yes he is great I stand corrected. He had 1 drive the whole game and the jets certainly helped him out by letting him get outside containment on the rush. He gets credit for making those plays on the last drive, but make that a 2 minute drive and Denver goes home with a loss, he cant come back via his arm because he sucks he misses wide open receivers, he under throws them, over throws them, throw behind them throws ahead of them and everyone once in a while he throws at them.

  • @sadbrownsfan said:

    So your telling me that instead of trying to run his offense using personnel not suited for that style of offense an NFL coach adjusted his game calling? What a concept maybe someone should tell Holgrem....errr I mean Shurmmer

    +1

    Good coaches adapt their offenses to the skill sets of their players. It's okay to implement your own system, but you have to adapt it to your players' strengths in the short term or else it won't work.

    @runyon27 said:

    I guess it depends on what you mean by some? I mean yes he throws the ball and less then 50% of the time people catch it. I like Tebow the person, I hate Tebow the QB. He sucks, if Kyle Orton played that game, they win by 20 pts because the Broncos D set them offense up like a half dozen times either on Jets side of the 50 or pretty close to it and they managed 3 pts. Sorry Tebow blows, he made some plays on that last drive almost all with his legs Denver can have him I dont want him.

    Orton was 1-4 as a starter. I don't know when or why people started jumping on the Orton bandwagon, the guy is mediocre at best. He was awful in Chicago. At one point he was the third string QB behind Brian Griese, and then again behind Chris Leak. In Denver, he's been okay. He has good stats for the past two seasons, but all he does is lose big games. To say that they win by 20 with Orton at the helm is complete bull. They lose that game because Orton throws two costly picks, and 14 incompletions. See...I can make things up too. And my situation is more vaild because all Orton did this season was play like shit.

    Tim Tebow wins. In an offense that shouldn't work in the NFL, but does because he's running it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    +1

    I don't know when or why people started jumping on the Orton bandwagon, the guy is mediocre at best. He was awful in Chicago.

    Tim Tebow wins.

    So your argument is that Tebow is good because he wins but Orton was terrible in Chicago yet he had a 21-12 record. I don't think you can have it both ways here.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    +1

    I don't know when or why people started jumping on the Orton bandwagon, the guy is mediocre at best. He was awful in Chicago.

    Tim Tebow wins.

    So your argument is that Tebow is good because he wins but Orton was terrible in Chicago yet he had a 21-12 record. I don't think you can have it both ways here.

    @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    So your argument is that Tebow is good because he wins but Orton was terrible in Chicago yet he had a 21-12 record. I don't think you can have it both ways here.

    I'm not trying to have it both ways. Orton may have won in Chicago, but he still got benched. He was a third string QB behind a newly acquired Brian Griese and then a newly acquired Chris Leak. He can't maintain a starting position anywhere he goes. If he was such a stud, you'd think they would keep him in.

    Fact of the matter is, Orton was 1-4 this season and he got benched. Tebow came in and is now 4-1. I don't see where any argument can be made.

    Orton just wasn't getting it done.

    Do Tebow's stats leave something to be desired? Sure. But if the Lombardi trophy was given to the QB with the best stats, the NFL would be a hell of a lot different. But it's not. It's given to the team that wins, and right now Tebow is doing enough not to lose games.

    Most people are just looking for a reason to shit on him because they're jealous, they're assholes, they're sheeple, they fear change...whatever. But to sit there and say he's not a winner and you wouldn't want him on your team is stupid.

    I don't give a shit if my QB throws the ball underhanded with his eyes closed. If he's a winner, he's a winner. Sure, fundamentals are nice. But winning is a hell of a lot sweeter.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    So your argument is that Tebow is good because he wins but Orton was terrible in Chicago yet he had a 21-12 record. I don't think you can have it both ways here.

    I'm not trying to have it both ways. Orton may have won in Chicago, but he still got benched. He was a third string QB behind a newly acquired Brian Griese and then a newly acquired Chris Leak. He can't maintain a starting position anywhere he goes. If he was such a stud, you'd think they would keep him in.

    Fact of the matter is, Orton was 1-4 this season and he got benched. Tebow came in and is now 4-1. I don't see where any argument can be made.

    Orton just wasn't getting it done.

    Do Tebow's stats leave something to be desired? Sure. But if the Lombardi trophy was given to the QB with the best stats, the NFL would be a hell of a lot different. But it's not. It's given to the team that wins, and right now Tebow is doing enough not to lose games.

    Most people are just looking for a reason to shit on him because they're jealous, they're assholes, they're sheeple, they fear change...whatever. But to sit there and say he's not a winner and you wouldn't want him on your team is stupid.

    I don't give a shit if my QB throws the ball underhanded with his eyes closed. If he's a winner, he's a winner. Sure, fundamentals are nice. But winning is a hell of a lot sweeter.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm not trying to have it both ways. Orton may have won in Chicago, but he still got benched. He was a third string QB behind a newly acquired Brian Griese and then a newly acquired Chris Leak. He can't maintain a starting position anywhere he goes. If he was such a stud, you'd think they would keep him in.

    Fact of the matter is, Orton was 1-4 this season and he got benched. Tebow came in and is now 4-1. I don't see where any argument can be made.

    Orton just wasn't getting it done.

    Do Tebow's stats leave something to be desired? Sure. But if the Lombardi trophy was given to the QB with the best stats, the NFL would be a hell of a lot different. But it's not. It's given to the team that wins, and right now Tebow is doing enough not to lose games.

    Most people are just looking for a reason to shit on him because they're jealous, they're assholes, they're sheeple, they fear change...whatever. But to sit there and say he's not a winner and you wouldn't want him on your team is stupid.

    I don't give a shit if my QB throws the ball underhanded with his eyes closed. If he's a winner, he's a winner. Sure, fundamentals are nice. But winning is a hell of a lot sweeter.

    I like Tebow like I said, he just sucks as a QB, next yr he will be riding the pine again or getting pummeled if he cant improve his passing.

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    So your argument is that Tebow is good because he wins but Orton was terrible in Chicago yet he had a 21-12 record. I don't think you can have it both ways here.

    I'm not trying to have it both ways. Orton may have won in Chicago, but he still got benched. He was a third string QB behind a newly acquired Brian Griese and then a newly acquired Chris Leak. He can't maintain a starting position anywhere he goes. If he was such a stud, you'd think they would keep him in.

    Fact of the matter is, Orton was 1-4 this season and he got benched. Tebow came in and is now 4-1. I don't see where any argument can be made.

    Orton just wasn't getting it done.

    Do Tebow's stats leave something to be desired? Sure. But if the Lombardi trophy was given to the QB with the best stats, the NFL would be a hell of a lot different. But it's not. It's given to the team that wins, and right now Tebow is doing enough not to lose games.

    Most people are just looking for a reason to shit on him because they're jealous, they're assholes, they're sheeple, they fear change...whatever. But to sit there and say he's not a winner and you wouldn't want him on your team is stupid.

    I don't give a shit if my QB throws the ball underhanded with his eyes closed. If he's a winner, he's a winner. Sure, fundamentals are nice. But winning is a hell of a lot sweeter.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm not trying to have it both ways. Orton may have won in Chicago, but he still got benched. He was a third string QB behind a newly acquired Brian Griese and then a newly acquired Chris Leak. He can't maintain a starting position anywhere he goes. If he was such a stud, you'd think they would keep him in.

    Fact of the matter is, Orton was 1-4 this season and he got benched. Tebow came in and is now 4-1. I don't see where any argument can be made.

    Orton just wasn't getting it done.

    Do Tebow's stats leave something to be desired? Sure. But if the Lombardi trophy was given to the QB with the best stats, the NFL would be a hell of a lot different. But it's not. It's given to the team that wins, and right now Tebow is doing enough not to lose games.

    Most people are just looking for a reason to shit on him because they're jealous, they're assholes, they're sheeple, they fear change...whatever. But to sit there and say he's not a winner and you wouldn't want him on your team is stupid.

    I don't give a shit if my QB throws the ball underhanded with his eyes closed. If he's a winner, he's a winner. Sure, fundamentals are nice. But winning is a hell of a lot sweeter.

    The QB doesn't win the game by himself. I know youre gonna say that you know this and talk about your expertise or whatever but the fact remains that McCoy went out there and put up a fantastic statline last week and it didnt matter because when he handed off, the run didnt find the endzone and when the browns set up to kick the errors did them in. Its hard to win when you make those types of mistakes and you cant put that all on the QB.

  • Dude is a horrible QB, I like Tebow as a person but that dude is awful. 9-20 for 104 yds. Sorry but I will pass.

    @runyon27 said:

    Dude is a horrible QB, I like Tebow as a person but that dude is awful. 9-20 for 104 yds. Sorry but I will pass.

    He has won games doing what he did a Florida, running the ball. Make him a running back. He cannot throw and it shows. Running the option in this league and being successful at it is impossible. He will not remain an NFL qb for long. Time to make Brady Quinn a starter and see how he does.

  • @runyon27 said:

    Dude is a horrible QB, I like Tebow as a person but that dude is awful. 9-20 for 104 yds. Sorry but I will pass.

    He has won games doing what he did a Florida, running the ball. Make him a running back. He cannot throw and it shows. Running the option in this league and being successful at it is impossible. He will not remain an NFL qb for long. Time to make Brady Quinn a starter and see how he does.

    @jwmann2 said:

    He has won games doing what he did a Florida, running the ball. Make him a running back. He cannot throw and it shows. Running the option in this league and being successful at it is impossible. He will not remain an NFL qb for long. Time to make Brady Quinn a starter and see how he does.

    Yeah because everyone knows you don't want to win games in the NFL, you just want a QB you is pretty and has a good throwing motion. 🙄 That's all that is important.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    Teams have been defensing mobile QB's for decades, so they should already know how to stop Tebag. The problem is he can break tackles and run right over you. He does have some passing ability as well, if you notice the Broncos throw the ball deep every once in awhile to keep defenses honest.

    John Fox is a great coach and will adjust to any adjustments teams try to make.

    I guess it depends on what you mean by some? I mean yes he throws the ball and less then 50% of the time people catch it. I like Tebow the person, I hate Tebow the QB. He sucks, if Kyle Orton played that game, they win by 20 pts because the Broncos D set them offense up like a half dozen times either on Jets side of the 50 or pretty close to it and they managed 3 pts. Sorry Tebow blows, he made some plays on that last drive almost all with his legs Denver can have him I dont want him.

    @runyon27 said:

    Denver can have him I dont want him.

    Denver will keep him. And they will be more than happy to keep this years AFC West championship and home playoff game. By the way, when's the last time the Browns had a home playoff game?

  • A winner? Teabag's success depends on the the defense and the running game. His team haven't even been tested yet. The jets are not that good. He has some games coming up that will test him. GB, SD, NE, Buff. 17 points ain't gonna get it done. Denver will be lucky to win two more games this year.

    I just love esp and media hypin this tool up. Cause they WILL slam him that much harder WHEN(@he will) slip up. i.e Tiger Woods

  • You people really think the spread option is gonna succeed in the NFL? Sure...the WildDawg worked for a while, and all but went the way of the dodo. Its only a matter of time till defenses figure out tebows gimmick offense and shut him down. Which will happen sooner than he learns how to throw a football.

    Browns fans should know that 5 games does not a QB make. History is lost on most of u

  • @pizzadeliveryguy said:

    So your argument is that Tebow is good because he wins but Orton was terrible in Chicago yet he had a 21-12 record. I don't think you can have it both ways here.

    I'm not trying to have it both ways. Orton may have won in Chicago, but he still got benched. He was a third string QB behind a newly acquired Brian Griese and then a newly acquired Chris Leak. He can't maintain a starting position anywhere he goes. If he was such a stud, you'd think they would keep him in.

    Fact of the matter is, Orton was 1-4 this season and he got benched. Tebow came in and is now 4-1. I don't see where any argument can be made.

    Orton just wasn't getting it done.

    Do Tebow's stats leave something to be desired? Sure. But if the Lombardi trophy was given to the QB with the best stats, the NFL would be a hell of a lot different. But it's not. It's given to the team that wins, and right now Tebow is doing enough not to lose games.

    Most people are just looking for a reason to shit on him because they're jealous, they're assholes, they're sheeple, they fear change...whatever. But to sit there and say he's not a winner and you wouldn't want him on your team is stupid.

    I don't give a shit if my QB throws the ball underhanded with his eyes closed. If he's a winner, he's a winner. Sure, fundamentals are nice. But winning is a hell of a lot sweeter.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I'm not trying to have it both ways. Orton may have won in Chicago, but he still got benched. He was a third string QB behind a newly acquired Brian Griese and then a newly acquired Chris Leak. He can't maintain a starting position anywhere he goes. If he was such a stud, you'd think they would keep him in.

    Lets see teablow lose two or three games in a row with his 109 passing yards and 62 running yards and see how long fox and elway keep him in.

    They don't even want him in there.

    I didn't see that many people come to Jerome harrisons aid when he got the shaft in Cleveland and he literally won four games in a row by himself and entered the record books against kc

  • Craig krenzel went 3-2 as a starter for chi but i guess he just wasn't as big as a winner as teabag.

    All he ever did was win with shitty stats but he wasn't a media darling so that must of been the difference

  • So this is about a shit Buckeye QB winning a couple games and having a shit career?That's where the Tebow hatred comes from?

    If Tebow played for Ohio State, you'd all be shitting an entire brick house. His lack of fundamentals wouldn't be a problem.

    EDIT: Jerome Harrison can suck a dick. He was shit with us and only did well because he took people by surprise at the end of a season we all should have stopped caring about. He didn't block, he didn't sell fakes and he didn't practice. There's a reason he never could land anywhere else for good.

    With that said, I hope he makes a full recovery and has no lasting damage.

    Before you fly off the handle, I'm a Buckeye fan. I just can admit that Craig Krenzel was shite and we beat Miami on a probably botched call. I'm not a homer, I'm an intelligent, thinking human being.

  • That Miami call was not botched. If the Miami call was botched, why did Referee magazine in April 2007 name that exact call one of their top 19 calls of the past 30 years in any sport? Deal with it: 100% of those people who run dirt about that call.. are all wrong. Here's the reverse angle view of that play:

    http://onegreatseason.com/home/2010/7/14/ohio-state-miami-yes-it-was-interference.html

    Note the Miami player's hand around the waist. And the face-guarding.

    Here's the link proving that the article exists in Referee even though the article itself is firewalled: http://www.naso.org/PressReleases/st143.htm

    So how does a "controversy" exist? Because ESPN's job is not objective truth, but rather to get people to read/watch. Also: The main announcer for ABC/ESPN that game? Dan Fouts. Fouts' favorite receiver? Kellen Winslow. Miami's starting TE that year? Kellen Winslow Jr.

    ------

    Tebow is not a "winner" - if he was as good of a quarterback as Orton, that game last week would not have been close. The Denver D shut NY down and NY should have been well out of that game before the fourth quarter.

  • That Miami call was not botched. If the Miami call was botched, why did Referee magazine in April 2007 name that exact call one of their top 19 calls of the past 30 years in any sport? Deal with it: 100% of those people who run dirt about that call.. are all wrong. Here's the reverse angle view of that play:

    http://onegreatseason.com/home/2010/7/14/ohio-state-miami-yes-it-was-interference.html

    Note the Miami player's hand around the waist. And the face-guarding.

    Here's the link proving that the article exists in Referee even though the article itself is firewalled: http://www.naso.org/PressReleases/st143.htm

    So how does a "controversy" exist? Because ESPN's job is not objective truth, but rather to get people to read/watch. Also: The main announcer for ABC/ESPN that game? Dan Fouts. Fouts' favorite receiver? Kellen Winslow. Miami's starting TE that year? Kellen Winslow Jr.

    ------

    Tebow is not a "winner" - if he was as good of a quarterback as Orton, that game last week would not have been close. The Denver D shut NY down and NY should have been well out of that game before the fourth quarter.

    @unsympathetic said:

    That Miami call was not botched. If the Miami call was botched, why did Referee magazine in April 2007 name that exact call one of their top 19 calls of the past 30 years in any sport? Deal with it: 100% of those people who run dirt about that call.. are all wrong. Here's the reverse angle view of that play:

    http://onegreatseason.com/home/2010/7/14/ohio-state-miami-yes-it-was-interference.html

    Note the Miami player's hand around the waist. And the face-guarding.

    Here's the link proving that the article exists in Referee even though the article itself is firewalled: http://www.naso.org/PressReleases/st143.htm

    So how does a "controversy" exist? Because ESPN's job is not objective truth, but rather to get people to read/watch. Also: The main announcer for ABC/ESPN that game? Dan Fouts. Fouts' favorite receiver? Kellen Winslow. Miami's starting TE that year? Kellen Winslow Jr.

    ------

    Tebow is not a "winner" - if he was as good of a quarterback as Orton, that game last week would not have been close. The Denver D shut NY down and NY should have been well out of that game before the fourth quarter.

    The call wasn't even pass interference, so that picture has nothing to do with it. It was for defensive holding, the referee just signaled the wrong foul. The defensive holding call was iffy at best.

    FWIW- face guarding is not an infraction. Neither is contact, as long as it doesn't change the natural path of the WR. Know your rules.

    They're not going to blatantly admit they made a mistake in a National Championship game...especially in REFEREE magazine of all places. It was an iffy call that doesn't get called more often than not.

    Once again, Tebow is 4-1 with shit stats. Replace "Tebow" with "Krenzel" and it's the sane argument someone had earlier. This is just homers being homers.