Skip to content

All Sign Point To Urban Meyer

College Football Forum
7 5 1.4k
  • http://cleveland.sbnation.com/ohio-st-buckeyes/2011/11/18/2571548/urban-meyer--ohio-state-head-coach-rumors-news

    Since last night I have been trying to figure something out. a Long time friend who in an anchor for Sports Report on channel 44 in Lima Ohio posted on facebook last night that Urban Meyer accepted a deal to be Ohio States new head football coach. Since then I have been trying to find sources online to confirm this. My friend is saying that he has heard from people in side the Ohio State program that it is true and so far on the internet I have only found the above article. So far it seems like there might be a serious deal in the works, but nothing official yet, but all signs point to Meyer being named the new coach.

  • ESPN has this scrolling as possibly true, Urban Meyer Accepted 7 year 40 million dollar deal no offical announcement but we all know when ESPN wants to report they are pretty spot on.

  • Meyer has been denying this since Saturday, but I feel like he is just going to deny it till either after Thanksgiving or until the Buckeyes season is over. If ESPN is finally reporting it, I would assume that they have a source from inside the Buckeyes.

  • Buckey nation will go crazy when it is official. Christmas 2011: 5 Best Ohio State University Football Jerseyswill sell out in no time. OSU will regain recruiting edge in Cleveland. Multiple National Championships to come!

  • mgoblue.jpg
  • http://cleveland.sbnation.com/ohio-st-buckeyes/2011/11/18/2571548/urban-meyer--ohio-state-head-coach-rumors-news

    Since last night I have been trying to figure something out. a Long time friend who in an anchor for Sports Report on channel 44 in Lima Ohio posted on facebook last night that Urban Meyer accepted a deal to be Ohio States new head football coach. Since then I have been trying to find sources online to confirm this. My friend is saying that he has heard from people in side the Ohio State program that it is true and so far on the internet I have only found the above article. So far it seems like there might be a serious deal in the works, but nothing official yet, but all signs point to Meyer being named the new coach.

    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    http://cleveland.sbn...ach-rumors-news

    Since last night I have been trying to figure something out. a Long time friend who in an anchor for Sports Report on channel 44 in Lima Ohio posted on facebook last night that Urban Meyer accepted a deal to be Ohio States new head football coach. Since then I have been trying to find sources online to confirm this. My friend is saying that he has heard from people in side the Ohio State program that it is true and so far on the internet I have only found the above article. So far it seems like there might be a serious deal in the works, but nothing official yet, but all signs point to Meyer being named the new coach.

    glad you all started a new thread for WHAT I ALREADY SAID...too cool.I already stated the deal, and whamo a fe assswipes repeated to you what I said in my thread............................fuiswking funny when living in denial makes one respond to another with the lead from a hated one thread and yet another thread is started after the lead and yet asshwipes salute the copy cat thread

    and the summarizes why browns fans are the dumbest and most ignorant and hateful in sports

    I said it and the looneys had to do a do over to give the exclusive to another

    too fuawiking funny fools

  • Hillis-iz-Boss said:

    http://cleveland.sbn...ach-rumors-news

    Since last night I have been trying to figure something out. a Long time friend who in an anchor for Sports Report on channel 44 in Lima Ohio posted on facebook last night that Urban Meyer accepted a deal to be Ohio States new head football coach. Since then I have been trying to find sources online to confirm this. My friend is saying that he has heard from people in side the Ohio State program that it is true and so far on the internet I have only found the above article. So far it seems like there might be a serious deal in the works, but nothing official yet, but all signs point to Meyer being named the new coach.

    glad you all started a new thread for WHAT I ALREADY SAID...too cool.I already stated the deal, and whamo a fe assswipes repeated to you what I said in my thread............................fuiswking funny when living in denial makes one respond to another with the lead from a hated one thread and yet another thread is started after the lead and yet asshwipes salute the copy cat thread

    and the summarizes why browns fans are the dumbest and most ignorant and hateful in sports

    I said it and the looneys had to do a do over to give the exclusive to another

    too fuawiking funny fools

    @rich4eagle said:

    glad you all started a new thread for WHAT I ALREADY SAID...too cool.I already stated the deal, and whamo a fe assswipes repeated to you what I said in my thread............................fuiswking funny when living in denial makes one respond to another with the lead from a hated one thread and yet another thread is started after the lead and yet asshwipes salute the copy cat thread

    and the summarizes why browns fans are the dumbest and most ignorant and hateful in sports

    I said it and the looneys had to do a do over to give the exclusive to another

    too fuawiking funny fools

    Check the dates you fucking idiot. I posted this thread on November 18th in the College football thread. You posted yours on November 23rd in the Browns Board, you know the place where your only supposed to post Browns news. You know what else, I didn't bitch when you reposted and claimed to be the first to post about it either. Shut the fuck up and stop being a stupid cunt about everything.