Skip to content

Who Do You Want To See At Qb In 2012?

The Browns Board
40 22 2.0k
  • J jake24 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Josh Cribbs

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Kordell Stewart

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Colt McCoy with Blackmon at WR and David Wilson at RB

  • BrownsFan4EvrB BrownsFan4Evr wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Dan Fouts.............he could sling it!!! 😁

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Jimmy dix

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Seriously wonder what the pats will want for mallet.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Jerry sandusky

  • ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by
    #19

    We gotta get Shane Falco!

  • I want to draft Trent Richardson and Michael Floyd and see what Colt can do with some weapons.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @clevelandfanforlife said:

    I want to draft Trent Richardson and Michael Floyd and see what Colt can do with some weapons.

    Andy,

    Great call! Talk about "instant offense"!! I am also one who feels Floyd will be ok. It would be a miracle for both of those guys to fall to us, but we can dream, can't we?

    BTW Andy...we should talk about another dinner/beer night out. Have you been to Twisted Kilt yet? I tried the garlic chips yesterday & they are fantastic.

    Mike

  • J jnuh wrote on last edited by
    #21

    A lot more people want to see us stick with Colt then I thought which is a little suprising to me. I wouldn't hate seeing us stick with Colt one more year, but I wouldn't prefer if we can get a guy like Flynn. At the very least Flynn could potentially push Colt.

  • J jake24 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Skip Bayless

  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I would rather see us take a flyer on Flynn or give Colt another year. That's because even though we really don't know what we would get out of either, they both have potentially higher ceilings than every other QB available in FA. I also wouldn't mind seeing us take a flyer on a QB in the draft. No matter what I do I can't help but feel like Robert Griffin is going to be a great NFL QB.

  • WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Matt barkley

  • We gotta get Shane Falco!

    Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @ithika said:

    We gotta get Shane Falco!

    Buckeye Homer.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    I want to draft Trent Richardson and Michael Floyd and see what Colt can do with some weapons.

    Andy,

    Great call! Talk about "instant offense"!! I am also one who feels Floyd will be ok. It would be a miracle for both of those guys to fall to us, but we can dream, can't we?

    BTW Andy...we should talk about another dinner/beer night out. Have you been to Twisted Kilt yet? I tried the garlic chips yesterday & they are fantastic.

    Mike

    ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @canton-mike said:

    Andy,

    Great call! Talk about "instant offense"!! I am also one who feels Floyd will be ok. It would be a miracle for both of those guys to fall to us, but we can dream, can't we?

    BTW Andy...we should talk about another dinner/beer night out. Have you been to Twisted Kilt yet? I tried the garlic chips yesterday & they are fantastic.

    Mike

    I'm game. I am coaching wrestling now so I only have a few open dates. I'll call you soon.

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #27

    so some want Fylnn from Green Bay, Why? WE do not have the wide outs or the O-line Green Bay has.

    Fylnn=Kolb

    Stick with Colt, just because we need to get other things in the draft. WE could always call Grren Bay and see if we could give them all our draft picks for Rodgers...

    BTW- Still do not like Colt, but I do not like our WR2,3,4,5 and our RB 1,2,3 and 3/5th of our oline and 2/3rds of our LBS DO NOT like them a lot more than COlt

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #28

    RG3.

    Dude can ball.

    Wouldn't have wanted him if Cam wasn't having such a stellar year, though.

  • H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I want to see two things. I want to see Colt next year as the QB. I want us to draft a few offensive players, preferably both our first round picks. I'd like to see us do some real work in free agency and help out our o-line. I'd like to see what Colt can do with an actual team around him instead of him and G-Little and Watson. He's put up decent numbers actually for not having anything to work with.

    I'd also like to see Aaron Murray not come out this year and stay one more year and if it doesn't work with Colt, I'd like to see us draft him.

  • I want to see two things. I want to see Colt next year as the QB. I want us to draft a few offensive players, preferably both our first round picks. I'd like to see us do some real work in free agency and help out our o-line. I'd like to see what Colt can do with an actual team around him instead of him and G-Little and Watson. He's put up decent numbers actually for not having anything to work with.

    I'd also like to see Aaron Murray not come out this year and stay one more year and if it doesn't work with Colt, I'd like to see us draft him.

    marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @hunt-daddy said:

    I want to see two things. I want to see Colt next year as the QB. I want us to draft a few offensive players, preferably both our first round picks. I'd like to see us do some real work in free agency and help out our o-line. I'd like to see what Colt can do with an actual team around him instead of him and G-Little and Watson. He's put up decent numbers actually for not having anything to work with.

    I'd also like to see Aaron Murray not come out this year and stay one more year and if it doesn't work with Colt, I'd like to see us draft him.

    You may get your wish. There's not much talk down here about Murray coming out this year. From what I've seen of him, he's a good QB but would benefit from 4 full years of college ball.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Joe Fabeetz...He can really spin it!