Depressed
-
Hey Folks,
Been a Browns fan all my life and honestly I am depressed. year after year I watch us destroy QBs and now we have a division with Roethlisberger, flacco and Dalton. Why can't WE have Andy Dalton? Why can't WE have good QB play? Why can't WE be the competetive team? I honestly hate this shit. Its awful. I hate being the nerd left out of the AFCN party. It sucks.
When will we finally see good QB play and a competetive team? I want playoffs!!
-
Dude, go get a hooker.
Honestly escorts and hookers are the only thing that gets me through this
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login