Skip to content

Depressed

The Browns Board
4 4 470
  • Hey Folks,

    Been a Browns fan all my life and honestly I am depressed. year after year I watch us destroy QBs and now we have a division with Roethlisberger, flacco and Dalton. Why can't WE have Andy Dalton? Why can't WE have good QB play? Why can't WE be the competetive team? I honestly hate this shit. Its awful. I hate being the nerd left out of the AFCN party. It sucks.

    When will we finally see good QB play and a competetive team? I want playoffs!!

  • Dude, go get a hooker.

    Honestly escorts and hookers are the only thing that gets me through this

  • Dude, go get a hooker.

    Honestly escorts and hookers are the only thing that gets me through this

    @wrrebel said:

    Dude, go get a hooker.

    Honestly escorts and hookers are the only thing that gets me through this

    Yea, that with drugs and drinking.

  • Hey, we won....maybe the start of something big, like upsets over AFC Northerners...