Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Good Game Browns

Good Game Browns

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
10 Posts 9 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jag4life00 J
    • 83 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    J Jag4life00 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey Browns Fans!

    Good game again, you guys are making progress Defense is better then I expected, We are still a full offseason away but I feel good about the Jaguars future.

    Just wanted to stop in and say congrats, see you guys next time around!

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • NavySteve_Browns4Life N
      • 51 Posts
      • 2 Reputation
      N NavySteve_Browns4Life wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Good game!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Good game !

        A Kardiac Kids moment - things are looking up !

        Next year, I think they will have to bring back those foam Kardiac Bricks....

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 39 Reputation
          rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
          #4

          It was a good game the defense played well against a lousy Jaguar team, the offense was good against a decent Jaguar defense, maybe sometime we will get management that understands scoring wins games, until then this is a shallow victory against nobody

          Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • HurricanE H
            • 72 Posts
            • 2 Reputation
            H HurricanE wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Good game Jags your oline looked good.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 4k Posts
              • 658 Reputation
              PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Wow, Little is getting better and Cribbs looks great. Haden is being watched now by the refs, seems like they're picking on the kid. Norwood made as good a move as Robo ever did- he juked that dude out of his socks.

              The last couple weeks we've come up with imaginative ways to lose games... And the way we dug in and to hold a goalline stand, AT HOME, it really turned a page. That last chapter of constant losing behind us, now it's time to unleash Peyton Hillis and bring the pain.

              I'm not saying that it's gonna happen but the Browns found a way to keep the playoff hopes(however rose colored hopes they may be) alive for the Cleveland Faithful! ...But could you imagine? The Browns running the table and grasping a Wildcard spot? Now, wouldn't that be something?

              God I hope Hillis is ready to go next week so we can put a pounding on the next opponent... We owe them a little payback from earlier this season.

              One game at a time, one day at a time, one play at a time, we've gotta right this ship. I just am not completely sold on Pat Shurmur guys, I wish I didn't feel this way but I do. Just like you have to have THE GUY at the QB position, I gotta believe that has to be true at the Head Coach spot as well. Maybe he'll grow on me as Mangini did... only time will tell I suppose.

              But HEY- We got a WIN! ...goalline stand at home in dramatic fashion! This is where we gotta make our move, just like in a race, this is where we kick it on. I wish we would have won a few more through the pacing ourselves but it is what it is. Now let's GO!

              The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
              F 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • PoeticGP PoeticG

                Wow, Little is getting better and Cribbs looks great. Haden is being watched now by the refs, seems like they're picking on the kid. Norwood made as good a move as Robo ever did- he juked that dude out of his socks.

                The last couple weeks we've come up with imaginative ways to lose games... And the way we dug in and to hold a goalline stand, AT HOME, it really turned a page. That last chapter of constant losing behind us, now it's time to unleash Peyton Hillis and bring the pain.

                I'm not saying that it's gonna happen but the Browns found a way to keep the playoff hopes(however rose colored hopes they may be) alive for the Cleveland Faithful! ...But could you imagine? The Browns running the table and grasping a Wildcard spot? Now, wouldn't that be something?

                God I hope Hillis is ready to go next week so we can put a pounding on the next opponent... We owe them a little payback from earlier this season.

                One game at a time, one day at a time, one play at a time, we've gotta right this ship. I just am not completely sold on Pat Shurmur guys, I wish I didn't feel this way but I do. Just like you have to have THE GUY at the QB position, I gotta believe that has to be true at the Head Coach spot as well. Maybe he'll grow on me as Mangini did... only time will tell I suppose.

                But HEY- We got a WIN! ...goalline stand at home in dramatic fashion! This is where we gotta make our move, just like in a race, this is where we kick it on. I wish we would have won a few more through the pacing ourselves but it is what it is. Now let's GO!

                Frenchie F Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 605 Posts
                • 77 Reputation
                F Frenchie wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @poeticg said:

                Wow, Little is getting better and Cribbs looks great. Haden is being watched now by the refs, seems like they're picking on the kid. Norwood made as good a move as Robo ever did- he juked that dude out of his socks.

                The last couple weeks we've come up with imaginative ways to lose games... And the way we dug in and to hold a goalline stand, AT HOME, it really turned a page. That last chapter of constant losing behind us, now it's time to unleash Peyton Hillis and bring the pain.

                I'm not saying that it's gonna happen but the Browns found a way to keep the playoff hopes(however rose colored hopes they may be) alive for the Cleveland Faithful! ...But could you imagine? The Browns running the table and grasping a Wildcard spot? Now, wouldn't that be something?

                God I hope Hillis is ready to go next week so we can put a pounding on the next opponent... We owe them a little payback from earlier this season.

                One game at a time, one day at a time, one play at a time, we've gotta right this ship. I just am not completely sold on Pat Shurmur guys, I wish I didn't feel this way but I do. Just like you have to have THE GUY at the QB position, I gotta believe that has to be true at the Head Coach spot as well. Maybe he'll grow on me as Mangini did... only time will tell I suppose.

                But HEY- We got a WIN! ...goalline stand at home in dramatic fashion! This is where we gotta make our move, just like in a race, this is where we kick it on. I wish we would have won a few more through the pacing ourselves but it is what it is. Now let's GO!

                We need to continue to believe in Shurmer. But I do hope that he's given an OC. Why would you not give a new HC all the coaching tools he needs? I really don't understand that move but I hope it is temporary.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                  It was a good game the defense played well against a lousy Jaguar team, the offense was good against a decent Jaguar defense, maybe sometime we will get management that understands scoring wins games, until then this is a shallow victory against nobody

                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                  • 57k Posts
                  • 4k Reputation
                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @rich4eagle said:

                  It was a good game the defense played well against a lousy Jaguar team, the offense was good against a decent Jaguar defense, maybe sometime we will get management that understands scoring wins games, until then this is a shallow victory against nobody

                  Its better than a shallow loss against nobody.

                  Oddly though, here is the thing: If the Browns hadn't botched that kick last week vs. the Rams, they would have been 5-5 now.....and in the thick of the race for a Wildcard spot!!

                  (at least mathematically)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 5k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Zombo said:

                    Laugh all you want, but we pretty much control our own destiny. Three games back with six games to go, and five of them against the three teams ahead of us.

                    10-6, 5-1 Div,, oughta do it. We would have tiebreakers over all three including Bengals who have lost a couple in div. We would just need each of the three teams to lose one game outside of the beatings we put on them.

                    If we don't lose another football game we should be Super Bowl champions.

                    How hard can that be?

                    Z

                    I like that Kool Aid...

                    Karlis Missed
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 658 Reputation
                      PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Zombo said:

                      Laugh all you want, but we pretty much control our own destiny. Three games back with six games to go, and five of them against the three teams ahead of us.

                      10-6, 5-1 Div,, oughta do it. We would have tiebreakers over all three including Bengals who have lost a couple in div. We would just need each of the three teams to lose one game outside of the beatings we put on them.

                      If we don't lose another football game we should be Super Bowl champions.

                      How hard can that be?

                      Z

                      Hey if Hillis gets out there and gets hot, there's no telling what we might pull off. I mean when Hillis is beasting the defense it takes a lot of pressure off of Colt to perform at his best. When McCoy, Cribbs and Hillis get in there and get Chemistry going they are going to be an exciting offense.

                      Plus, with Little coming along... I think he might have all the tools to become a true number 1. Cribbs is proving that he is also a legitimate Wide Receiver, I think he is finally over the experimental phase.

                      When Jordan Cameron and Evan Moore are used to their full potential... Man, it looks promising for our future offense.

                      The Defense is just as well. DQ should be locked up long term. Haden, Ward, Sheard, Taylor, and Rhuben looking real good. I think I heard them say that the Browns came into that last game with the number 1 pass defense in the NFL- that's something...

                      I don't know if we'll run the table against the Steelers and Ravens but I'd love it if we did. Dude we owe Pittstain an ass beating for the shit they pulled on us last season. Harrison better be a marked man this game... Macks got the balls. Plus, damn bro, seeing all those effin flinty fans in our stands, making a mockery of our Dawg Pound last year, yeah- Paybacks a bitch, and it's coming.

                      Hillis is a SENSATION when he's out there and he's going to be SO FRESH it's sickening. He hasn't been nicked up all season and it's just getting past this hamsting...

                      Is it just me or does Momass seem to be getting hit the hardest every time he makes a catch. It's like guys are lighting him up EVERYTIME!

                      The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      Theme
                      • System
                      • Light
                      • Dark
                      The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                      The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Forums
                      • Recent
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Donate