Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Game Coming Up

Game Coming Up

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
30 Posts 17 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Crazed Bengal C
    • 16 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    C Crazed Bengal wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

    Good luck

    Bob806B The GipperT miktoxicM 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • C Crazed Bengal

      Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

      Good luck

      Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 5k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @crazed-bengal said:

      Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

      Good luck

      Game sold out?

      Karlis Missed
      C R 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Sheepdog S
        • 292 Posts
        • 7 Reputation
        S Sheepdog wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Both teams are a lot better than they were in Week 1 so it should be a good matchup.

        Key for us defensively is Haden on Green and our front 7 vs Benson. Perhaps more important than how Haden plays is how Brown plays against Caldwell or any of your other receivers. Offensively it is moving the ball vs your stingy defense and turnovers.

        Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or forsee a fight. -The Havamal (Book of Viking Wisdom)
        Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • S Sheepdog

          Both teams are a lot better than they were in Week 1 so it should be a good matchup.

          Key for us defensively is Haden on Green and our front 7 vs Benson. Perhaps more important than how Haden plays is how Brown plays against Caldwell or any of your other receivers. Offensively it is moving the ball vs your stingy defense and turnovers.

          Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @sheepdog said:

          Both teams are a lot better than they were in Week 1 so it should be a good matchup.

          Key for us defensively is Haden on Green and our front 7 vs Benson. Perhaps more important than how Haden plays is how Brown plays against Caldwell or any of your other receivers. Offensively it is moving the ball vs your stingy defense and turnovers.

          Will Green even play? He was out this week

          "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • tribefan226 T
            • 15 Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            T tribefan226 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            please tell me you guys managed to sell this one out. if i have to drive north to columbus (i will be in cinci with family for thanksgiving) just to get out of the cinci tv-market i will be pissed

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C Crazed Bengal

              Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

              Good luck

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @crazed-bengal said:

              Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

              Good luck

              Does that mean you want us to win? That is how I would interpret it.

              I do not wish the Bengals good luck. Quite the opposite. Not that I want anyone hurt, but I wish they fumble the ball 7 times and throw 5 ints.

              And...if the Browns get caught off guard, a definite ass kicking of someone is in order.

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • PoeticG PoeticGP Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 4k Posts
                • 658 Reputation
                PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I know our guys felt cheated that first game. I've never seen the offense run a play against a Defense still in the huddle. I thought it was a cheap shot. But that said, I hope Cincy is ready to take some payback Karma. They should have done that to someone they don't have to face twice a year. That just more fuel to any already bitter fire.

                I can't stand the Bengals because they shouldn't EVEN EXIST! If Art Model didn't exist they surely wouldn't- Because Paul Brown would have retired a Brown and won many more championships. Hell, we might not ever have been cursed!

                F THE BENGALS- DIE BENGALS DIE!

                The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. -Mark Twain- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." -Mark Twain-
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • C Crazed Bengal

                  Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

                  Good luck

                  miktoxic miktoxicM
                  • 13k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @crazed-bengal said:

                  Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

                  Good luck

                  classy post.

                  i DO think this might be a GREAT game. browns prob getting some confidence with their win and the bengals thinking they are a better team (they are, talent wise)........

                  definitely one of the best games sunday.

                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • Bob806B Bob806

                    @crazed-bengal said:

                    Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

                    Good luck

                    Game sold out?

                    Crazed Bengal C
                    • 16 Posts
                    • 1 Reputation
                    C Crazed Bengal wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @bob806 said:

                    Game sold out?

                    I don't know if it is or not. There has been nothing on the boards about it, so it might be.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • miktoxicM miktoxic

                      @crazed-bengal said:

                      Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

                      Good luck

                      classy post.

                      i DO think this might be a GREAT game. browns prob getting some confidence with their win and the bengals thinking they are a better team (they are, talent wise)........

                      definitely one of the best games sunday.

                      Crazed Bengal C
                      • 16 Posts
                      • 1 Reputation
                      C Crazed Bengal wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @miktoxic said:

                      classy post.

                      i DO think this might be a GREAT game. browns prob getting some confidence with their win and the bengals thinking they are a better team (they are, talent wise)........

                      definitely one of the best games sunday.

                      These games are always a battle and I love them. I know it's always said and its a stupid saying, but when these two teams meet, you can throw the records out the window. The Bengals should win this game and Green should be back playing as well. The Bengals D has one glaring weakness and that's their secondary, especially now that Hall is out for the season. I think it will be a good game, they always are and I do believe the Bengals will be victorious in this one. I just hope they aren't looking ahead to Pittsburgh the next week.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                        • 64k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I won't be happy with the Bengals until they are good enough to pummel the livin daylights out of the sqaueelers and stupid, stinkin ratbirds and win all the games against them.

                        I can't be that mad about our Browns the same way, because it would royally screw up my Sundays. 🤔

                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • C calfoxwc

                          I won't be happy with the Bengals until they are good enough to pummel the livin daylights out of the sqaueelers and stupid, stinkin ratbirds and win all the games against them.

                          I can't be that mad about our Browns the same way, because it would royally screw up my Sundays. 🤔

                          Crazed Bengal C
                          • 16 Posts
                          • 1 Reputation
                          C Crazed Bengal wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @calfoxwc said:

                          I won't be happy with the Bengals until they are good enough to pummel the livin daylights out of the sqaueelers and stupid, stinkin ratbirds and win all the games against them.

                          I can't be that mad about our Browns the same way, because it would royally screw up my Sundays. 🤔

                          I think the Bengals will beat the Ravens when they visit for the last game of the season. As for the Steelers, Cincy has better luck beating them in Pittsburgh rather than in Cincy. I don't know what it is about "the rapist" over there, but he hardly ever loses in Ohio. I think the Bengals can win out the rest of the way, but then again, they can lose them all as well. Who knows what's going to happen. The only sure thing so far this year is the Packers.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Bob806B Bob806

                            @crazed-bengal said:

                            Hello to all the Browns fans out there. Yes, I'm a Bengals fan and I'm here to wish you all good luck in this coming game against the Bengals. In the last meeting, the Bengals were lucky and caught the Browns off gaurd. I don't see that happening again this time around. It should be a good game and here's to that and pray there are no injuries for either side.

                            Good luck

                            Game sold out?

                            roach R One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 1k Posts
                            • 80 Reputation
                            R roach wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @bob806 said:

                            Game sold out?

                            BTW, i haven't seen anyone mention it, but my estimate is that about 50,000 (give or take a couple thousand) attended the Jags game. There were huge blocks of hundreds of seats that were completely empty. i was surprised that the game was on TV.

                            Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • tribefan226 T
                              • 15 Posts
                              • 0 Reputation
                              T tribefan226 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              you bengals fans are the worst in the NFL. just heard the game this sunday is blacked out yet again. now i have to wake up early on sunday morning and drive north to columbus to watch it. i bet LA would support your team...

                              slowburnS 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • T tribefan226

                                you bengals fans are the worst in the NFL. just heard the game this sunday is blacked out yet again. now i have to wake up early on sunday morning and drive north to columbus to watch it. i bet LA would support your team...

                                slowburn slowburnS
                                • 2k Posts
                                • 116 Reputation
                                slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @tribefan226 said:

                                you bengals fans are the worst in the NFL. just heard the game this sunday is blacked out yet again. now i have to wake up early on sunday morning and drive north to columbus to watch it. i bet LA would support your team...

                                Seems kind of early in the week to already have black out status.

                                f jackie

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • R roach

                                  @bob806 said:

                                  Game sold out?

                                  BTW, i haven't seen anyone mention it, but my estimate is that about 50,000 (give or take a couple thousand) attended the Jags game. There were huge blocks of hundreds of seats that were completely empty. i was surprised that the game was on TV.

                                  Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 5k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @roach said:

                                  BTW, i haven't seen anyone mention it, but my estimate is that about 50,000 (give or take a couple thousand) attended the Jags game. There were huge blocks of hundreds of seats that were completely empty. i was surprised that the game was on TV.

                                  Yes, it was sad to see. The weather was fantastic for a late November game, yet the fans stayed away.

                                  Losing is taking it's toll.

                                  Karlis Missed
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 20k Posts
                                    • 5k Reputation
                                    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
                                    #17

                                    @king-ghoolie-lives said:

                                    WTF are you talking about? The Browns couldn't score a fkucking TD to save their ass in week one and they can't score a TD to save their ass now.

                                    Cinci wins a walk over.

                                    So easy to prove Ghoolie's an ignorant 'tard .........Couldn't score a TD? Man, check the facts before you look even more stupid than you already do.

                                    Really, I do know as of yesterday the game wasn't sold out- but there is still time, unless it's REALLY empty. Sorry we can't supply the usual 20,000 Browns fans to help you out in that regard this year. You Bungle fans should be ashamed, 6-4 and in contention, and everyone in Cinti is waiting for baseball to start.

                                    A few thing for sure, you won't be able to quick snap us, our defense is playing better, and Greg Little is shaking the rust off. 🙂

                                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • hoortaH hoorta

                                      @king-ghoolie-lives said:

                                      WTF are you talking about? The Browns couldn't score a fkucking TD to save their ass in week one and they can't score a TD to save their ass now.

                                      Cinci wins a walk over.

                                      So easy to prove Ghoolie's an ignorant 'tard .........Couldn't score a TD? Man, check the facts before you look even more stupid than you already do.

                                      Really, I do know as of yesterday the game wasn't sold out- but there is still time, unless it's REALLY empty. Sorry we can't supply the usual 20,000 Browns fans to help you out in that regard this year. You Bungle fans should be ashamed, 6-4 and in contention, and everyone in Cinti is waiting for baseball to start.

                                      A few thing for sure, you won't be able to quick snap us, our defense is playing better, and Greg Little is shaking the rust off. 🙂

                                      Crazed Bengal C
                                      • 16 Posts
                                      • 1 Reputation
                                      C Crazed Bengal wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @hoorta said:

                                      So easy to prove Ghoolie's an ignorant 'tard .........Couldn't score a TD? Man, check the facts before you look even more stupid than you already do.

                                      Really, I do know as of yesterday the game wasn't sold out- but there is still time, unless it's REALLY empty. Sorry we can't supply the usual 20,000 Browns fans to help you out in that regard this year. You Bungle fans should be ashamed, 6-4 and in contention, and everyone in Cinti is waiting for baseball to start.

                                      A few thing for sure, you won't be able to quick snap us, our defense is playing better, and Greg Little is shaking the rust off. 🙂

                                      I know the Bengals didn't sell out and it sucks to say the least. I guess Bengals fans want to see a quality opponent and a good game rather than watch the Bengals phone in this victory.

                                      Just messing with you, lol.

                                      No, Bengals fans aren't sold on the team yet. While they see a lot of fight and a will to win, the fans down here are afraid of being burned like they have been for the past two decades. If the Bengals continue to win the rest of this season and win next season, the fans will be back. It just takes time to rebuild that trust back up.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • manbearpig manbearpigM
                                        • 454 Posts
                                        • 3 Reputation
                                        manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        man i hand out those +1s!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • tribefan226 T
                                          • 15 Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          T tribefan226 wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          bengals fans are the biggest bunch of band-wagon pussies in the NFL. Take it from somebody who went to HS in the cinci area. When i first moved there i could barely tell the city even had a team. I went to the browns game in cinci last year and it was like a home game for us. they say the team doesnt get their support because they dont win but if you cant support your team in down years then you dont deserve a winning team. and WHODEY is the most annoying thing in the world.

                                          B 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate