Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Goolie Come Out Play

Goolie Come Out Play

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
24 Posts 11 Posters 1.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
    • 891 Posts
    • 80 Reputation
    tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Wheres Goolie, its kinda like wheres Waldo!!!!!

    Browns win and Goolie is not on here Bashing everything about the Browns!!!!

    Goolie are you ok??

    Are you alive??

    I can not believe I am about to say this, but we need your help to put some people back down to earth. Some have us winning 4 more games this yr...LOL

    Send the Bat symbol to Goolie CPU....

    Wait I know he has been reading all this crap!!!!

    rich4eagleR 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • tampadawgsT tampadawgs

      Wheres Goolie, its kinda like wheres Waldo!!!!!

      Browns win and Goolie is not on here Bashing everything about the Browns!!!!

      Goolie are you ok??

      Are you alive??

      I can not believe I am about to say this, but we need your help to put some people back down to earth. Some have us winning 4 more games this yr...LOL

      Send the Bat symbol to Goolie CPU....

      Wait I know he has been reading all this crap!!!!

      rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 39 Reputation
      rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @tampadawgs said:

      Wheres Goolie, its kinda like wheres Waldo!!!!!

      Browns win and Goolie is not on here Bashing everything about the Browns!!!!

      Goolie are you ok??

      Are you alive??

      I can not believe I am about to say this, but we need your help to put some people back down to earth. Some have us winning 4 more games this yr...LOL

      Send the Bat symbol to Goolie CPU....

      Wait I know he has been reading all this crap!!!!

      YOU ARE A MORON THANKS FOR ALL THE FOOTBALL CONTENT........................none

      Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
      Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

        @tampadawgs said:

        Wheres Goolie, its kinda like wheres Waldo!!!!!

        Browns win and Goolie is not on here Bashing everything about the Browns!!!!

        Goolie are you ok??

        Are you alive??

        I can not believe I am about to say this, but we need your help to put some people back down to earth. Some have us winning 4 more games this yr...LOL

        Send the Bat symbol to Goolie CPU....

        Wait I know he has been reading all this crap!!!!

        YOU ARE A MORON THANKS FOR ALL THE FOOTBALL CONTENT........................none

        Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 8k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @rich4eagle said:

        YOU ARE A MORON THANKS FOR ALL THE FOOTBALL CONTENT........................none

        Same goes for your post. And every post you've made in the last hour calling people out on their lack of "football content".

        You're a fucking idiot.

        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 8k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
          #4

          This is at times, the worst forum on the net. I wonder if the Steelers or Patriot forums are like this one? I doubt it.

          N The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • D BoneD D Bone

            This is at times, the worst forum on the net. I wonder if the Steelers or Patriot forums are like this one? I doubt it.

            Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 2k Posts
            • 734 Reputation
            N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo
            #5

            @d-bone said:

            This is at times, the worst forum on the net. I wonder if the Steelers or Patriot forums are like this one? I doubt it.

            I registered on a Steeler forum to call them out on thier aging defense and pretty much got the same reception I got here. Your opinion doesn't mean shit, everybody elses opinion is better than yours, and everybody seems to be a football guru, and you are just some dumb shit that isn't worthy of thier attention. That would be expected out of a Stooler forum, but kinda disappointed I get that treatment here.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Hunt Daddy H
              • 594 Posts
              • 72 Reputation
              H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I'm just going to say that I enjoy "The Warriors" reference in the thread title.

              miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 2k Posts
                • 734 Reputation
                N Neo wrote on last edited by Neo
                #7

                So, what is your point? They still have a high caliber offense, and that alone can get you to the playoffs. It doesn't change the fact that the defense is older dirt. (edit) and the fact they had a cakewalk schedule this year. Forgot to throw that little part in 🙂 (edit) They only beat one credible team this year, two if you count Cincy.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • H Hunt Daddy

                  I'm just going to say that I enjoy "The Warriors" reference in the thread title.

                  miktoxic miktoxicM
                  • 13k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
                  #8

                  @hunt-daddy said:

                  I'm just going to say that I enjoy "The Warriors" reference in the thread title.

                  people got killed at the theater when this shit first came out.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • miktoxic miktoxicM
                    • 13k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
                    #9

                    no way man. most disturbing movie ever: ANTICHRIST with willem dafoe (no, not tim tebow). the bloody broke dick handjob money shot scene will have any man crawling underneath the bed.

                    yikes!

                    then of course there's always: THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE

                    humancentipede1.jpg

                    marcusM 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Neo N Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 734 Reputation
                      N Neo wrote on last edited by
                      #10
                      Their schedule wasn't any softer than ours. They are 7 - 3, we are 4 - 6, as you mentioned, they beat Cincy.

                      Well, Pittsburgh are a much better team and their schedule is pretty much the same as ours, so I say it should be a cake walk for them.

                      They will also beat the living shit out of the Browns, and do it twice.

                      I don't refute that. In fact so are the Ravens.

                      Here is a clue for you, EVERYONE gets old. How many fkucking years do you want the Steelers to be on top? 6 fkucking Superbowls to the Browns ZERO, more pro bowlers, more HOF players, a better head-to-head record and more years in the playoffs.

                      They have had a pretty good run over the years, they have always done a good job reloading their talent, but it won't last forever. I think the age is finally creeping up on them, and I don't think they have drafted enough players to fill some of the holes that are going to be left. They have at least 8 players that are either in their early to mid 30's. I just have a feeling that their time is almost up. Like I said, nothing last forever.

                      The Browns offer none of that............. NONE WHATSOEVER.

                      The Browns HAD that before they moved. At least the old era Browns came close to getting there. How close have we gotten since we came back? Whether or not they ever get that back, only time will tell.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • D BoneD D Bone

                        This is at times, the worst forum on the net. I wonder if the Steelers or Patriot forums are like this one? I doubt it.

                        The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                        • 57k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @d-bone said:

                        This is at times, the worst forum on the net. I wonder if the Steelers or Patriot forums are like this one? I doubt it.

                        Probably not because the Steelers and Patriots fan bases are: A. not as passionate as the Browns fan base (though I will grant that I bet the Steelers fans are more passionate than Pats fans) B. not as knowledgeable as the Browns fan base C. spoiled as hell and all their forums are probably nothing but a big circle jerk congratulating themselves

                        tampadawgsT 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • The GipperT The Gipper

                          @d-bone said:

                          This is at times, the worst forum on the net. I wonder if the Steelers or Patriot forums are like this one? I doubt it.

                          Probably not because the Steelers and Patriots fan bases are: A. not as passionate as the Browns fan base (though I will grant that I bet the Steelers fans are more passionate than Pats fans) B. not as knowledgeable as the Browns fan base C. spoiled as hell and all their forums are probably nothing but a big circle jerk congratulating themselves

                          tampadawgs tampadawgsT
                          • 891 Posts
                          • 80 Reputation
                          tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @the-gipper said:

                          Probably not because the Steelers and Patriots fan bases are: A. not as passionate as the Browns fan base (though I will grant that I bet the Steelers fans are more passionate than Pats fans) B. not as knowledgeable as the Browns fan base C. spoiled as hell and all their forums are probably nothing but a big circle jerk congratulating themselves

                          I agree Gipper, this site is pretty good, even thou Goolie gets on my fcuking nerves at times. This is the site I check everyday, now if I could only figure out how to post pics and youtube videos it would be great.

                          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • tampadawgsT tampadawgs

                            @the-gipper said:

                            Probably not because the Steelers and Patriots fan bases are: A. not as passionate as the Browns fan base (though I will grant that I bet the Steelers fans are more passionate than Pats fans) B. not as knowledgeable as the Browns fan base C. spoiled as hell and all their forums are probably nothing but a big circle jerk congratulating themselves

                            I agree Gipper, this site is pretty good, even thou Goolie gets on my fcuking nerves at times. This is the site I check everyday, now if I could only figure out how to post pics and youtube videos it would be great.

                            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                            • 57k Posts
                            • 4k Reputation
                            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @tampadawgs said:

                            I agree Gipper, this site is pretty good, even thou Goolie gets on my fcuking nerves at times. This is the site I check everyday, now if I could only figure out how to post pics and youtube videos it would be great.

                            On the Youtube, all you have to do is copy and paste the URL, e.g:

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                              • 57k Posts
                              • 4k Reputation
                              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              For photos, you pull up the photo, right click on it, then click on "properties". Next, copy the URL, then, come back to this site, click on the icon that says "insert image". Then delete the http etc. that is on here, then copy the URL into the space provided, then just click on "insert image" and it comes up on the reply. Then hit either preview, or "add reply". Here:

                              hot-pussy-latino-milf-1.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
                                • 891 Posts
                                • 80 Reputation
                                tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Thank you, great pic !!!!!

                                The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • tampadawgsT tampadawgs

                                  Thank you, great pic !!!!!

                                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @tampadawgs said:

                                  Thank you, great pic !!!!!

                                  Though Zombo is allowing the F word now, I still don't think we can post photos of people doing the F word.....

                                  or can we?

                                  No, I won't try. I will stick to this type of photo (I believe this is one of best ones we have come across in years:

                                  Jacksonville-Jaguars-Fan.jpg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 8k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    I downloaded Human Centipede 2 last night, and saved it under "Slap Shot" on my friends flash drive. I can't wait for him to watch it.

                                    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                    miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                                      I downloaded Human Centipede 2 last night, and saved it under "Slap Shot" on my friends flash drive. I can't wait for him to watch it.

                                      miktoxic miktoxicM
                                      • 13k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                      I downloaded Human Centipede 2 last night, and saved it under "Slap Shot" on my friends flash drive. I can't wait for him to watch it.

                                      😆 :lol: 😆

                                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                        @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                        I downloaded Human Centipede 2 last night, and saved it under "Slap Shot" on my friends flash drive. I can't wait for him to watch it.

                                        😆 :lol: 😆

                                        Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 8k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @miktoxic said:

                                        😆 :lol: 😆

                                        I just skipped through it. It's so awful.

                                        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • jnuh J
                                          • 402 Posts
                                          • 27 Reputation
                                          J jnuh wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Human Centipede was a terrible moving. It was a very disturbing concept though and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy ... well maybe my worst enemy, but I would make then the head of the centipede.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate