Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Tailgate Party
  3. Browns Vs. Ravens Dec. 4?

Browns Vs. Ravens Dec. 4?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tailgate Party
4 Posts 3 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Browns57 B Dedicated Conversation Starter Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 733 Posts
    • 62 Reputation
    B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know each year as the holidays role around there are less and less tailgaters who want to brave the elements. But so far the weather is pretty good, so will there be a tailgate for the Browns vs. Ravens game next weekend. They moved it to 4:00 so I am thinking an old school stay downtown Sunday night type tailgate might be in order. Those are always a good time. Anybody planning on tailgating?

    “The Wait Is Over, The Browns Will Be In The Playoffs This Year!"
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 9k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by ballpeen
      #2

      It would be fun, but I am done with the Cleveland trips for the year.

      I know these late season games are hard to plan. Some of us at any rate are starting to reach middle age....well, maybe a bit older than that, and I know for me at least, I have less enthusiasm then I did some number of years ago to stand around for 3-4-5 hours in 20 degree temperatures.

      Have fun, but for me at any rate, the tailgating is over until September unless I make a last minute decision and possibly hit a Bowl game down in Florida in a few weeks.

      If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
      rich4eagleR 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • ballpeenB ballpeen

        It would be fun, but I am done with the Cleveland trips for the year.

        I know these late season games are hard to plan. Some of us at any rate are starting to reach middle age....well, maybe a bit older than that, and I know for me at least, I have less enthusiasm then I did some number of years ago to stand around for 3-4-5 hours in 20 degree temperatures.

        Have fun, but for me at any rate, the tailgating is over until September unless I make a last minute decision and possibly hit a Bowl game down in Florida in a few weeks.

        rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 2k Posts
        • 39 Reputation
        rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @ballpeen said:

        It would be fun, but I am done with the Cleveland trips for the year.

        I know these late season games are hard to plan. Some of us at any rate are starting to reach middle age....well, maybe a bit older than that, and I know for me at least, I have less enthusiasm then I did some number of years ago to stand around for 3-4-5 hours in 20 degree temperatures.

        Have fun, but for me at any rate, the tailgating is over until September unless I make a last minute decision and possibly hit a Bowl game down in Florida in a few weeks.

        AHH, you wimp I walk from Chattanooga uphill and back both ways to Cleveland in the snow barefoot in december

        Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
        ballpeenB 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

          @ballpeen said:

          It would be fun, but I am done with the Cleveland trips for the year.

          I know these late season games are hard to plan. Some of us at any rate are starting to reach middle age....well, maybe a bit older than that, and I know for me at least, I have less enthusiasm then I did some number of years ago to stand around for 3-4-5 hours in 20 degree temperatures.

          Have fun, but for me at any rate, the tailgating is over until September unless I make a last minute decision and possibly hit a Bowl game down in Florida in a few weeks.

          AHH, you wimp I walk from Chattanooga uphill and back both ways to Cleveland in the snow barefoot in december

          ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @rich4eagle said:

          AHH, you wimp I walk from Chattanooga uphill and back both ways to Cleveland in the snow barefoot in december

          No wonder you are one of my heroes.

          If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          Theme
          • System
          • Light
          • Dark
          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Forums
          • Recent
          • Popular
          • Users
          • Donate