Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Hardesty To Start

Hardesty To Start

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
25 Posts 11 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1

    per ESPN

    Bullshit. Ogbannaya has a good game just to get yanked.

    Shurmur is a goddamned moron.

    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
    hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Hunt Daddy H
      • 594 Posts
      • 72 Reputation
      H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
      #2

      It's not like we cut Ogbannaya. They will both play.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

        per ESPN

        Bullshit. Ogbannaya has a good game just to get yanked.

        Shurmur is a goddamned moron.

        hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 20k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

        per ESPN

        Bullshit. Ogbannaya has a good game just to get yanked.

        Shurmur is a goddamned moron.

        Not really- what this does do is blow up the Hillis conspiracy theories. If the Medical Staff clears you- you play.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
          • 3k Posts
          • 241 Reputation
          Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
          #4

          One 100 yard game does not make someone king, especially when it comes against a so so run defense team. Obi Wan has shown enough to warrent a resigning and more playing time, but others before him like Hardesty and Hillis should be getting the start.

          Ruining threads since 1897.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • miktoxic miktoxicM
            • 13k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
            #5

            i'm convinced hillis is doin the poser on the sideline kick til he sees dollars:

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
              • 891 Posts
              • 80 Reputation
              tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @king-ghoolie-lives said:

              Again, OH-MY-ACHING-BALOGNA had 115 yards against one of the shittiest teams in the NFL.

              HArdesty will get hurt on Sunday. I guarantee it. Then OH-MY-ACHING-BALOGNA will get all the attention.

              Yep the third best Defense in the NFL is one of the shittest..Really

              Just because there record is not that good does not mean the whole team sucks..

              Let me guess the Packers, Pats, Bears, Lions, all have great defenses....NO.... THEY ALL SUCK ON DEFENSE

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • CLEVELandMILIDH C
                • 2k Posts
                • 52 Reputation
                C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Zombo said:

                This is good news. What's wrong with you guys?

                Z

                Amen, Hardesty is a much better back, he struggled early because the O-line got pushed into the backfield everyplay. Now there playing much better and Obi benifitted from that, he's nowhere near the talent of Hardesty...

                1st Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU 3rd Darius Slay, CB, Mississippi State4th Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma5th Earl Wolff, S, N.C. State6th Lucas Reed, TE, New Mexico
                halfsaneH 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Hardesty hasn't shown shit this season, or in his career. What makes him the better back? Just because he was drafted by us? Because he was better in college?

                  Ogbannaya deserved to get the start after his performance last week.

                  You guys are doing the same thing you used shit on the FO for doing, sticking with a no-talent loser just because we drafted him.

                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • C CLEVELandMILIDH

                    Zombo said:

                    This is good news. What's wrong with you guys?

                    Z

                    Amen, Hardesty is a much better back, he struggled early because the O-line got pushed into the backfield everyplay. Now there playing much better and Obi benifitted from that, he's nowhere near the talent of Hardesty...

                    halfsane halfsaneH
                    • 696 Posts
                    • 49 Reputation
                    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @clevelandmilidh said:

                    Amen, Hardesty is a much better back, he struggled early because the O-line got pushed into the backfield everyplay. Now there playing much better and Obi benifitted from that, he's nowhere near the talent of Hardesty...

                    This. You guys are going full Retard.

                    Hardesty would have had an ever better game last week. Lets see what he can do this week. Oby will still be playing.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 8k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Unfounded homerism.

                      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • halfsane halfsaneH
                        • 696 Posts
                        • 49 Reputation
                        halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Unfounded homoism

                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • halfsaneH halfsane

                          Unfounded homoism

                          Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 8k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @halfsane said:

                          Unfounded homoism

                          I'll show you a homo.

                          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                          miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                            @halfsane said:

                            Unfounded homoism

                            I'll show you a homo.

                            miktoxic miktoxicM
                            • 13k Posts
                            • 1k Reputation
                            miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                            I'll show you a homo.

                            why did you have to bring WRREBEL into the conv.? where's he been lately btw? or who cares?

                            riptaylornew.jpg

                            Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • miktoxicM miktoxic

                              @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                              I'll show you a homo.

                              why did you have to bring WRREBEL into the conv.? where's he been lately btw? or who cares?

                              riptaylornew.jpg

                              Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 8k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @miktoxic said:

                              why did you have to bring WRREBEL into the conv.? where's he been lately btw? or who cares?

                              riptaylornew.jpg

                              Are you fucking kidding me? That was the EXACT picture I was about to post as a response.

                              I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                              miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                                @miktoxic said:

                                why did you have to bring WRREBEL into the conv.? where's he been lately btw? or who cares?

                                riptaylornew.jpg

                                Are you fucking kidding me? That was the EXACT picture I was about to post as a response.

                                miktoxic miktoxicM
                                • 13k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                                Are you fucking kidding me? That was the EXACT picture I was about to post as a response.

                                😆 :lol: 😆 :lol:

                                dude is/was hilarious!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • Bengalrocker B
                                  • 15 Posts
                                  • 0 Reputation
                                  B Bengalrocker wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Hardesty won't have more than 65 yards rushing on Sunday, IF that.

                                  D miktoxicM 2 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                                    • 3k Posts
                                    • 241 Reputation
                                    Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Honestly I don't expect Hardesty to play the whole game because he will injure himself, but if they are going to let him play he should get the start. Like I said earlier this isn't a knock on Obi, he did good. But one 100 yard game against the 15th ranked run defense is not a ringing endorsement. How about we let Hardesty have the start and let Obi still get playing time and evaluate our two young RB so we know what we have for next season.

                                    Ruining threads since 1897.
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • miktoxic miktoxicM
                                      • 13k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      it's not like they won't both play. i don't get this thread.

                                      H 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                        it's not like they won't both play. i don't get this thread.

                                        Hunt Daddy H
                                        • 594 Posts
                                        • 72 Reputation
                                        H Hunt Daddy wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @miktoxic said:

                                        it's not like they won't both play. i don't get this thread.

                                        Exactly what I said in the SECOND post of this thread. Apparently we're the only ones that grasp this concept.

                                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • H Hunt Daddy

                                          @miktoxic said:

                                          it's not like they won't both play. i don't get this thread.

                                          Exactly what I said in the SECOND post of this thread. Apparently we're the only ones that grasp this concept.

                                          Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 8k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @hunt-daddy said:

                                          Exactly what I said in the SECOND post of this thread. Apparently we're the only ones that grasp this concept.

                                          Cool your jets, cock.

                                          Apparently I'm the only one who understands getting the start is an honor, and an RB who's been hurt for most of his career should be eased into the starting rotation, not just thrown in whenever he logs two days of practice.

                                          Ogbannaya should get the start, and Hardesty should be eased into full speed. 35-40% of the carries, that's all.

                                          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate