Skip to content

If You Have 10 Minutes To Waste....

The Browns Board
19 14 1.1k
  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since myself and G-Man departed our shores for Cleveland - hearts full of hope and wallets full of dollars - we hit Berea so hard with so many of our Browns Board pals that we needed to check our camera phones the next day to see what we had been up to the night before.

    Now we know that the team isn't doing what it ought to be doing for us right now and that we have a team best described as developing - BUT in this board we do have the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to drink beer with, eat wings with and discuss football with. This little video is a tribute to them and shows why us limeys count down the days to our next trip the day we get back from the last .

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see you in 50 weeks.

    Howie.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #2

    It says the video is private?

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Sorry - it's unlocked now - damned apple uploader!

  • Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Awesome video.

  • I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since myself and G-Man departed our shores for Cleveland - hearts full of hope and wallets full of dollars - we hit Berea so hard with so many of our Browns Board pals that we needed to check our camera phones the next day to see what we had been up to the night before.

    Now we know that the team isn't doing what it ought to be doing for us right now and that we have a team best described as developing - BUT in this board we do have the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to drink beer with, eat wings with and discuss football with. This little video is a tribute to them and shows why us limeys count down the days to our next trip the day we get back from the last .

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see you in 50 weeks.

    Howie.

    Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @howiedawg said:

    I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since myself and G-Man departed our shores for Cleveland - hearts full of hope and wallets full of dollars - we hit Berea so hard with so many of our Browns Board pals that we needed to check our camera phones the next day to see what we had been up to the night before.

    Now we know that the team isn't doing what it ought to be doing for us right now and that we have a team best described as developing - BUT in this board we do have the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to drink beer with, eat wings with and discuss football with. This little video is a tribute to them and shows why us limeys count down the days to our next trip the day we get back from the last .

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see you in 50 weeks.

    Howie.

    Theres Zombo, and ghoolie, and gipper, and rich, and milktoxic, and cal, and all the rest. That's all great...But for me this is what this board is all about.

    Awsome video,great time , looking forward to next year already.....

  • WarrenDawgW WarrenDawg wrote on last edited by
    #6

    That was great! I'll have to join you all, the next time.

  • I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since myself and G-Man departed our shores for Cleveland - hearts full of hope and wallets full of dollars - we hit Berea so hard with so many of our Browns Board pals that we needed to check our camera phones the next day to see what we had been up to the night before.

    Now we know that the team isn't doing what it ought to be doing for us right now and that we have a team best described as developing - BUT in this board we do have the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to drink beer with, eat wings with and discuss football with. This little video is a tribute to them and shows why us limeys count down the days to our next trip the day we get back from the last .

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see you in 50 weeks.

    Howie.

    kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @howiedawg said:

    I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since myself and G-Man departed our shores for Cleveland - hearts full of hope and wallets full of dollars - we hit Berea so hard with so many of our Browns Board pals that we needed to check our camera phones the next day to see what we had been up to the night before.

    Now we know that the team isn't doing what it ought to be doing for us right now and that we have a team best described as developing - BUT in this board we do have the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to drink beer with, eat wings with and discuss football with. This little video is a tribute to them and shows why us limeys count down the days to our next trip the day we get back from the last .

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see you in 50 weeks.

    Howie.

    Awesome video Howie, always great seeing the videos you put together of your trip, luv the bit of you at the end of game empty stadium, with Flag in the wind, and that nasty moment of G-Mans beer bong just so wrong. Looking forward to being part of the next adventure next year, always worth the wait even if it is a struggle.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #8

    Great video! Looks like you guys had a blast....One of these years I will join you, God willing!

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #9

    at least you brits know how to have a good time. one of my good friends is ex SAS and the prez of the local chapter of the flaming asshole club. try to outdo each other of who will be the biggest ahole when we get together and drink.

    it'd be hard to outdo the guy chugging the beer bong and then waving the hot dog in front of his face. classic vid.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Outstanding:

    あなたは来年を参照してください

    tot volgend jaar

    आप अगले साल देखने

    vê-lo no próximo ano

    Arrivederci all'anno prossimo

    vous voir l'année prochaine

    Sie sehen im nächsten Jahr

    Nos vemos el año que viene

    Se deg neste år

    Vi ses nästa år

    see you next year

    نراكم في العام القادم

  • I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since myself and G-Man departed our shores for Cleveland - hearts full of hope and wallets full of dollars - we hit Berea so hard with so many of our Browns Board pals that we needed to check our camera phones the next day to see what we had been up to the night before.

    Now we know that the team isn't doing what it ought to be doing for us right now and that we have a team best described as developing - BUT in this board we do have the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to drink beer with, eat wings with and discuss football with. This little video is a tribute to them and shows why us limeys count down the days to our next trip the day we get back from the last .

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see you in 50 weeks.

    Howie.

    ITHIKAI ITHIKA wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @howiedawg said:

    I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since myself and G-Man departed our shores for Cleveland - hearts full of hope and wallets full of dollars - we hit Berea so hard with so many of our Browns Board pals that we needed to check our camera phones the next day to see what we had been up to the night before.

    Now we know that the team isn't doing what it ought to be doing for us right now and that we have a team best described as developing - BUT in this board we do have the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to drink beer with, eat wings with and discuss football with. This little video is a tribute to them and shows why us limeys count down the days to our next trip the day we get back from the last .

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see you in 50 weeks.

    Howie.

    Great video man, Im going to have to make the trip next year for this.

  • @howiedawg said:

    I cannot believe that it has been two weeks since myself and G-Man departed our shores for Cleveland - hearts full of hope and wallets full of dollars - we hit Berea so hard with so many of our Browns Board pals that we needed to check our camera phones the next day to see what we had been up to the night before.

    Now we know that the team isn't doing what it ought to be doing for us right now and that we have a team best described as developing - BUT in this board we do have the best bunch of guys I have ever had the pleasure to drink beer with, eat wings with and discuss football with. This little video is a tribute to them and shows why us limeys count down the days to our next trip the day we get back from the last .

    Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and see you in 50 weeks.

    Howie.

    Great video man, Im going to have to make the trip next year for this.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @ithika said:

    Great video man, Im going to have to make the trip next year for this.

    we got to bro! i hope people don't mind me bringin a couple of nyg fans with me maybe even a STEELER fan and a JET with me. the jet amd giant fans might not make it past noon with all that'80 bordoeaux flowing. cuz they like drinking gay too.

    ok. yeah. when there's nothing left to drink i don't mind a little sweet moscato or a reisling but at a tailgate with your pinky finger flung out????? there better not be any man drinks left..

    you can smoke outside in cleve still? cuz it's getting close to no smoke in nyc really soon,........

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Nice.

    I use your vids all year long when I feel the need for a tailgate fix.

  • Nice.

    I use your vids all year long when I feel the need for a tailgate fix.

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @ballpeen said:

    Nice.

    I use your vids all year long when I feel the need for a tailgate fix.

    So do I Ballpeen!

  • alporciniA alporcini wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Awesome trailer...

    Now I want to see the feature film.

    Hey Rich. Long time!!!

  • Awesome trailer...

    Now I want to see the feature film.

    Hey Rich. Long time!!!

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @alporcini said:

    Awesome trailer...

    Now I want to see the feature film.

    Hey Rich. Long time!!!

    Al, the rest of the footage is unintelligible - too much slurring of words - wonder why?

  • CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Wow Howie! That was an awesome 10 minutes! I see you all have a great time. It was great to put faces and voices to screennames. Kathy, I thought you'd chug that but you did better than I could, Zombo, hope you're feeling better. Rich? What can I say?

    This was 10 minutes full of smiles, drinking orange sh*t and amateur gay porn with beer bongs and hot dogs lol. I forgot how windy it can get by the lake in November too. Thanks again for posting it! Go Browns!

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #18

    That was truly awesome....is it weird that I've watched it like 4 times in the last few days?

    My prediction almost came true.....

    Next year I might see a touchdown.

  • Wow Howie! That was an awesome 10 minutes! I see you all have a great time. It was great to put faces and voices to screennames. Kathy, I thought you'd chug that but you did better than I could, Zombo, hope you're feeling better. Rich? What can I say?

    This was 10 minutes full of smiles, drinking orange sh*t and amateur gay porn with beer bongs and hot dogs lol. I forgot how windy it can get by the lake in November too. Thanks again for posting it! Go Browns!

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @cowsrus said:

    Wow Howie! That was an awesome 10 minutes! I see you all have a great time. It was great to put faces and voices to screennames. Kathy, I thought you'd chug that but you did better than I could, Zombo, hope you're feeling better. Rich? What can I say?

    This was 10 minutes full of smiles, drinking orange sh*t and amateur gay porn with beer bongs and hot dogs lol. I forgot how windy it can get by the lake in November too. Thanks again for posting it! Go Browns!

    Pleasure Heidi and thanks for the kind words. It's getting tough travelling all that way to see games where we don't even land a TD though - oh well - there's always next year.