Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Wtf Is Wrong With This Forum

Wtf Is Wrong With This Forum

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
13 Posts 12 Posters 1.1k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

    kamac19K B lodiloboL 3 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • The GipperT The Gipper

      What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

      kamac19 kamac19K One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 283 Posts
      • 44 Reputation
      kamac19K kamac19 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @the-gipper said:

      What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

      Not been having any probs with Logging on, and have been logging on and off most days lately, so not sure what causing your problems Gipper.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 8k Posts
        • 3k Reputation
        D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I have the same issue too. It happened about 30min ago.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Gafreleets G
          • 559 Posts
          • 19 Reputation
          G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
          #4

          i have experienced this too at times. didn't know if it was just from alot of people trying to get on at same time (like immediately after a game) or what.

          with all i've heard about Big Ben being a rapist and i go to a online sex offender registry and look up cleveland and Pittsburgh and what do i find? cleveland has a CRAP load more sex offenders (and expecially child molesters) than Pittsburgh.......over 4X as many over all. 2055 of them to Pittsburgh's 421. www.familywatchdog.us better never hear one of you date raping, can't get a woman with my tiny peep unless i hold her down, child molesting hypocrits say anything else about Ben.
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I just assumed the server was crashing due to a sudden influx of Bengirl bandwagoner rejects who realized there's websites other than donkeypoopsex.com.

            I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The GipperT The Gipper

              What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

              bringbackbrownie2 B
              • 1k Posts
              • 118 Reputation
              B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @the-gipper said:

              What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

              I was wondering if anyone else had these problems.. It has happened after entering a post sometimes too which means I have to do it over.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • jake24 J
                • 179 Posts
                • 10 Reputation
                J jake24 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Get the same problem from time to time. Usually this happens when the server is operating at full capacity and can't handle all the traffic back n forth.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Jibz JibzJ
                  • 236 Posts
                  • 17 Reputation
                  JibzJ Jibz wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Same here... I wonder if it isnt just sucky AOL

                  Jibz Actions4photographers.com I will bleed Orange & Brown till my last breath!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Jibz JibzJ
                    • 236 Posts
                    • 17 Reputation
                    JibzJ Jibz wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Same here... I wonder if it isnt just sucky AOL

                    Jibz Actions4photographers.com I will bleed Orange & Brown till my last breath!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 20k Posts
                      • 5k Reputation
                      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @king-ghoolie-lives said:

                      Too many fat ass offensive linemen clogging up the running lanes. LOL, I experienced it today as well.

                      I'll give the head administrator a heads up- I assumed (probably wrongly) when it wouldn't let me on @ 1AM, it was just doing a system backup. Apparently it's doing this at various times in the day.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • miktoxic miktoxicM
                        • 13k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        prob doin site maintenace/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • The GipperT The Gipper

                          What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

                          lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 676 Posts
                          • 249 Reputation
                          lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @the-gipper said:

                          What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

                          I'm pretty sure it might be AOHELL. This has happened to me numerous times in the past month or so.....not just on this site. It will usually come up after several attempts.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                            • 64k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            It has happened to me - we don't have AOL. The biggest problem I have is, by the time, sevearl times, I get to sit down at the computer,

                            it's about midnight, and the site crashes and does that "can't git to that site" thing.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            Theme
                            • System
                            • Light
                            • Dark
                            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Forums
                            • Recent
                            • Popular
                            • Users
                            • Donate