Skip to content

Wtf Is Wrong With This Forum

The Browns Board
13 12 1.1k
  • What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

    @the-gipper said:

    What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

    Not been having any probs with Logging on, and have been logging on and off most days lately, so not sure what causing your problems Gipper.

  • I have the same issue too. It happened about 30min ago.

  • i have experienced this too at times. didn't know if it was just from alot of people trying to get on at same time (like immediately after a game) or what.

  • I just assumed the server was crashing due to a sudden influx of Bengirl bandwagoner rejects who realized there's websites other than donkeypoopsex.com.

  • What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

    @the-gipper said:

    What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

    I was wondering if anyone else had these problems.. It has happened after entering a post sometimes too which means I have to do it over.

  • Get the same problem from time to time. Usually this happens when the server is operating at full capacity and can't handle all the traffic back n forth.

  • Same here... I wonder if it isnt just sucky AOL

  • Same here... I wonder if it isnt just sucky AOL

  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Too many fat ass offensive linemen clogging up the running lanes. LOL, I experienced it today as well.

    I'll give the head administrator a heads up- I assumed (probably wrongly) when it wouldn't let me on @ 1AM, it was just doing a system backup. Apparently it's doing this at various times in the day.

  • prob doin site maintenace/

  • What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

    @the-gipper said:

    What the hell is going on with this board. At least half the time I try to log on I am getting an "OOPs, Internet Explorer cannot connect to the site" message. Then, maybe after the 3rd or 4th or 10th try it finally comes on. Its not my computer because I have no trouble with any number of thousands of other sites. There is a problem that should be fixed.

    I'm pretty sure it might be AOHELL. This has happened to me numerous times in the past month or so.....not just on this site. It will usually come up after several attempts.

  • It has happened to me - we don't have AOL. The biggest problem I have is, by the time, sevearl times, I get to sit down at the computer,

    it's about midnight, and the site crashes and does that "can't git to that site" thing.