Change Is Coming..
-
-
How many other teams have changed their uniforms?
San Diego
Denver
New England
Tampa Bay
Jets
Giants
Bills
Lions
Eagles
Falcons
So why not us?
San Diego-traditionally wore white helmets
Jets-switched back to their classic uniforms
Giants-hardly qualifies as a change
Bill-switched back to traditional look
Lions-hardly qualifies as a change
Eagles-not much of a change, more of an update
San Diego-traditionally wore white helmets
Jets-switched back to their classic uniforms
Giants-hardly qualifies as a change
Bill-switched back to traditional look
Lions-hardly qualifies as a change
Eagles-not much of a change, more of an update
The Giants was also not really a change as much as it was going back to their traditional "ny" on the helmet vs. the GIANTS on the helmet that they went with for a few years.
-
I canot wait to see this board blow up next yr, when they bring out the helmet. It will be great...LOL
-
Didn't happen.
-
A Browns fan that hates the color brown.
I don't have to like the color brown to be a fan asshole.
-
These guys and there gay uniform threads.
-
This topic comes up every year.
That said, if it was determined we needed more color, I wouldn't mind bringing back the orange pants.
-
This topic comes up every year.
That said, if it was determined we needed more color, I wouldn't mind bringing back the orange pants.
This topic comes up every year.
That said, if it was determined we needed more color, I wouldn't mind bringing back the orange pants.
I don't care if we wear pink pants, just as long as we wear some brown jerseys at home. All white is great... if you have built a winning tradition behind it. going 4-12 with it last year left a very sour taste in my mouth.
-
I remember the changes the Indians made in their uniforms when they exploded in the 90's. They started winning in the ones they already had.
-
@feartheroo said:
Nike has an NFL contract starting next year. If we ever were to see a change for the Browns then it would happen this offseason. But I don't expect it to be very drastic at all. As much as I love uniforms like Oregon and Maryland, I just don't think it fits the Browns.
I did this mock up a few months ago, keeping the same tradition but mixing it up.

I like the idea of a different helmet, but I was thinking Brown with matte paint. Maybe white and orange stripes, white numbers on the sides, and brown facemask?
a paint finish similar to what Wyoming wears.

I love these. Nothing wrong with something new and a side of tradition to go with it. These are very sharp and make our colors wearable. Is it a magic fix, absolutely not, but it helps. I remember playing soccer in High School and we go new uni's my freshmen year, and tell ya what, it does help bring out a little more confidence when you like how you look.
But the biggest cure will be winning, hands down.
-
Uni's were a big topic on KNR yesterday. I say let's do it.
-
Leave the damn uniforms alone! No logo on the helmet either! Awwww poor little younger generation needs to have flashy uniforms to get behind their team! Too effin' bad! It's football! Not a fashion show! If you're not going to support your hometeam, along with the name history and colors that Cleveland Browns fans fought to keep, then go cheer for another team!
-
Leave the damn uniforms alone! No logo on the helmet either! Awwww poor little younger generation needs to have flashy uniforms to get behind their team! Too effin' bad! It's football! Not a fashion show! If you're not going to support your hometeam, along with the name history and colors that Cleveland Browns fans fought to keep, then go cheer for another team!
Leave the damn uniforms alone! No logo on the helmet either! Awwww poor little younger generation needs to have flashy uniforms to get behind their team! Too effin' bad! It's football! Not a fashion show! If you're not going to support your hometeam, along with the name history and colors that Cleveland Browns fans fought to keep, then go cheer for another team!
Oh, I wouldn't mind some changes to the uniforms themselves. I have seen some good looking mockups at various times on here. But, obviously the Browns/White/Orange color scheme must stay....and absolutely no helmet logo.
-
Leave the damn uniforms alone! No logo on the helmet either! Awwww poor little younger generation needs to have flashy uniforms to get behind their team! Too effin' bad! It's football! Not a fashion show! If you're not going to support your hometeam, along with the name history and colors that Cleveland Browns fans fought to keep, then go cheer for another team!
Oh, I wouldn't mind some changes to the uniforms themselves. I have seen some good looking mockups at various times on here. But, obviously the Browns/White/Orange color scheme must stay....and absolutely no helmet logo.
Oh, I wouldn't mind some changes to the uniforms themselves. I have seen some good looking mockups at various times on here. But, obviously the Browns/White/Orange color scheme must stay....and absolutely no helmet logo.
I agree. Any of the mocks above would work just fine for me.
I prefer white on white, but if some of the examples shown fired up a new generation of fan who hasn't been able to get fired up over the play, then so be it.
Our helmet is unique. That better not change.
-
@feartheroo said:

Roo the middle uni is awesome as an alternate, nice job on all of them really.
honestly i might even like a white top/brown pants based upon what i see here.

i don't mind admitting an alternate brown matte logo-less helmet with striping of thin white, wide orange, thin white might have the power to get me cheering slightly louder ballpeen. but only on occasion, of course.....wide open can only sustain turbo for short intervals.
-
Leave the damn uniforms alone! No logo on the helmet either! Awwww poor little younger generation needs to have flashy uniforms to get behind their team! Too effin' bad! It's football! Not a fashion show! If you're not going to support your hometeam, along with the name history and colors that Cleveland Browns fans fought to keep, then go cheer for another team!
Leave the damn uniforms alone! No logo on the helmet either! Awwww poor little younger generation needs to have flashy uniforms to get behind their team! Too effin' bad! It's football! Not a fashion show! If you're not going to support your hometeam, along with the name history and colors that Cleveland Browns fans fought to keep, then go cheer for another team!
It's not that I need flashy uniforms to get behind the team, it's that every time I see that orange helmet,
IT REMINDS ME OF LOSING!!!!! Sometimes change can be a good thing. Just sayin'. -
Where's Tampa? Gee- your "inside info" was a crock. Us oldsters AHEM- had it right all along. Those Nike mockups were all bullshit too.
Where's Tampa? Gee- your "inside info" was a crock. Us oldsters AHEM- had it right all along. Those Nike mockups were all bullshit too.
My mockups were just ideas I had to change the uniform up a bit. They were in no way based on fact/rumors. If you don't like my ideas I respect your opinion, I just think you could have had a better choice of words than "bullshit."
I believe Tampa was the one commenting about the silver helmets, radical changes etc. I repeated told him not to expect anything drastic for this season and he didn't believe me. Now with a new owner the topic has resurfaced a few times and Haslam has stating he will do some research and even hire focus groups to decide the look of the Browns going forward. Does this mean change? Who knows. But it has become a possibility.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
