Skip to content

Change Is Coming..

The Browns Board
82 32 8.0k
  • Endymion said:

    Brown is definately a homely color, but your team is called the BROWNS so your uniforms have to include that color. You are never going to have the "coolest" uniform on the block, so get over it.

    We already have the coolest uniforms on the block (as long as they stay away from the Brown or orange pants). The basic white on white, or brown jersey over white pants is classic.

    And the logoless helmet is the ultimate in cool. It is the Fonzi of NFL helmets, like wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt.

    Who needs stars or animals or chevrons or hypocycloids or asteroids or lightning bolts etc.

    This is a football team, not a zoo or a space agency.

    (Though, the Browns Seal Brown jersey color was chosen because it was the same as the WWII bomber jackets.

    @the-gipper said:

    We already have the coolest uniforms on the block (as long as they stay away from the Brown or orange pants). The basic white on white, or brown jersey over white pants is classic.

    And the logoless helmet is the ultimate in cool. It is the Fonzi of NFL helmets, like wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt.

    Who needs stars or animals or chevrons or hypocycloids or asteroids or lightning bolts etc.

    This is a football team, not a zoo or a space agency.

    (Though, the Browns Seal Brown jersey color was chosen because it was the same as the WWII bomber jackets.

    I have no issue with the orange pants. My first recollection of the Cleveland Browns was during the Kardiac Kids era. I wouldn't mind them mixed in from time to time. Different strokes for different folks. Absolutely no logo on the helmet, nor should they change the color of the helmet, or the striping. Nope, not even a bulldog, a "C" or the elf on the side!

  • Personally, I have never really liked the Orange pants, especially with the white top. The steelers white over yellow is equally horrific.

  • all you little browns' fashionistas. when does the quilting club meet?

    queereye.jpg

  • all you little browns' fashionistas. when does the quilting club meet?

    queereye.jpg

    @miktoxic said:

    all you little browns' fashionistas. when does the quilting club meet?

    queereye.jpg

    Wow that's hilarious!!

    How about "Fragile" on the helmets? 15 players couldn't make practice yesterday after 1 preseason game. Not to mention the starters who didn't even make it to the game.

  • This is the most stupid topic i have seen to date who cares what the Uniforms Look like I love the browns the way they are lets start winning some games then these Fukin Trolls will stop visiting our SITE!!!!

  • @miktoxic said:

    all you little browns' fashionistas. when does the quilting club meet?

    queereye.jpg

    Wow that's hilarious!!

    How about "Fragile" on the helmets? 15 players couldn't make practice yesterday after 1 preseason game. Not to mention the starters who didn't even make it to the game.

    @1-more-season said:

    Wow that's hilarious!!

    How about "Fragile" on the helmets? 15 players couldn't make practice yesterday after 1 preseason game. Not to mention the starters who didn't even make it to the game.

    Please Mik, don't feed this troll 1 more season.

  • @1-more-season said:

    Wow that's hilarious!!

    How about "Fragile" on the helmets? 15 players couldn't make practice yesterday after 1 preseason game. Not to mention the starters who didn't even make it to the game.

    Please Mik, don't feed this troll 1 more season.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Please Mik, don't feed this troll 1 more season.

    Amen brother have a great day I hate trolls from other teams

  • i got dragged into this thread because of it's title.

    yes, change is coming. but it's got nothing to do with the uniforms.

  • Hi all, I'm a die hard Packer fan but I always had an affinity to the Browns. Years ago the Pack and the Browns had some terrific games against each other and I always felt like the Browns and the Packers were the old fashioned, blue collar teams.

    I really hope Holmgren can turn you guys into a winning team again. (except of course when you play us)

    Good luck this year.

    Dave

  • Hi all, I'm a die hard Packer fan but I always had an affinity to the Browns. Years ago the Pack and the Browns had some terrific games against each other and I always felt like the Browns and the Packers were the old fashioned, blue collar teams.

    I really hope Holmgren can turn you guys into a winning team again. (except of course when you play us)

    Good luck this year.

    Dave

    @imajeenyus said:

    I really hope Holmgren can turn you guys into a winning team again

    you're about 2 years too late on that one.

    once haslam sees how bad this team really is.........he's gone.