A Boy Named Suh, That's Sounds Burfict To Me...
-
I keep thinking... Suh should be suspended for that last garbage on the football field. What's really pitiful, Harrison style, is that he tried to
defend that behavior. It's like Tyson trying to defend biting off a piece of an opponents' ear.
If you do some research on Burfict - he is like Suh. A stupid dirtbag with tons of talent, but not a mind to match.
The last thing the Browns need is a dirtbag that will repeatedly pound a player on the ground into the turf,
then stomp on his arm. Stupid Suh did get his stupid arse booted out of the game before the first half was over..
Suppose Burfict does that for the Browns in a playoff game? Burfict has a very similar violent/unsportsmanlike history,
and I don't believe that is "coachable". Scum is scum, regardless of talent. I'd pick Zach Brown over Burfict every time.
I'd pick anybody else over Burfict every time.....
-
-
Are you saying you would not take Suh on the Browns' D-Line? Hook me up with your dealer, dude..
Are you saying you would not take Suh on the Browns' D-Line? Hook me up with your dealer, dude..
I would take Suh and Fairley no questions asked we would instantly have the best Dline period dirty or not fuck it THE BEST
Seriously wouldn't want Suh? pff i'd even sign Harrision a sick contract to come here
-
Are you saying you would not take Suh on the Browns' D-Line? Hook me up with your dealer, dude..
Are you saying you would not take Suh on the Browns' D-Line? Hook me up with your dealer, dude..
Well I wouldn't either based on what he has done so far. He gets way too many personal fouls and really hurts his team. Not only did he get ejected in the third quarter, but it would have been 4th down and the packers would have kicked a FG instead of scoring a touchdown. It completely ruined the game for the Lions (not to mention possibly more games with a suspension). 15 yard penalties are huge. If Suh continues to get multiple personal fouls a game, he is not worth the talent on the Defensive line. But if he can honestly clean up his act, then he would again be a great asset to his team.
But Burfict isn't the best linebacker available anyway. So no I don't want him either.
-
dude needs therapy.
-
Are you saying you would not take Suh on the Browns' D-Line? Hook me up with your dealer, dude..
I would take Suh and Fairley no questions asked we would instantly have the best Dline period dirty or not fuck it THE BEST
Seriously wouldn't want Suh? pff i'd even sign Harrision a sick contract to come here
I would take Suh and Fairley no questions asked we would instantly have the best Dline period dirty or not fuck it THE BEST
Seriously wouldn't want Suh? pff i'd even sign Harrision a sick contract to come here
I would take Suh in a hear beat but I'm wouldn't take Fairley. I'm very happy with our first round pick Taylor. Honestly I think we have two really good DT in Rubin and Taylor.
-
-
Count me as another who wouldn't have Suh. Granted, he's a hell of an athlete, but he's also a damned liar, a dirty player, & a coward. If he weren't a coward, he would have owned up to what he did. I would be embarrassed to call him a Cleveland Brown.
Mike
-
I don't think he'll be worse than Harrison.
I think Suh's biggest problem is that he has yet to be suspended, or really even punished. Sure, Goodell has handed out a couple fines, and had a meeting with Suh...but for all intents and purposes Suh has still been the golden boy of his draft. He was hyped as the greatest in his position in forever and has been in a dozen nationally televised commercials, and to him he probably thinks he can do no wrong. Once this suspension hits, I'm sure he'll pump the brakes a little.
Harrison was just a shit player who couldn't land on a starting roster, so he pumped himself full of steroids and started flinging himself around with reckless abandon. He's an ignorant asshole, and I'm not saying that because he plays for the Steelers.
There's a difference between the two because Suh actually has talent, and doesn't have to rely on being the biggest asshole on the block to get things done.
I really hope Suh doesn't turn out like Harrison. The last thing the NFL needs is two roided up idiots trying to literally kill people on the field.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login