Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. I'm Gay

I'm Gay

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
20 Posts 13 Posters 1.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
    • 1k Posts
    • 98 Reputation
    TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Patheitic game. I was there and I'm embarrassed to be a browns fan

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
      • 1k Posts
      • 98 Reputation
      TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Little for some reason couldn't catch thefuckin ball. Terrible

      Defense. Terrible play calling. I hate being a browns fAn

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
        #3

        You aren't one. Fork u.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
          • 1k Posts
          • 98 Reputation
          TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Fuck off buddy. I'm tired of losing. And the browns

          Should've won. Fuck Cleveland. What a putrid team

          CowsrusC 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
            • 64k Posts
            • 8k Reputation
            C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
            #5

            If you are tired of losing, stop being a loser. Plain and simple, nitwit.

            The rest of us are just waiting for the Browns to have a complete roster to start winning.

            It takes time. Nobody likes losing. You are just a whiner of pansie degree.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • choco chocoC
              • 4k Posts
              • 352 Reputation
              chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Here's a tissue....it'll help soak up the tears.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
                • 1k Posts
                • 98 Reputation
                TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Sorry 10 yrs of losing in a row starts taking its toll guys I'm the most pissed I've been in a while sorry but we shouldve won

                B tampadawgsT 2 Replies Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • choco chocoC
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 352 Reputation
                  chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Shut your cry hole and fucking leave already. U wont be missed

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns

                    Sorry 10 yrs of losing in a row starts taking its toll guys I'm the most pissed I've been in a while sorry but we shouldve won

                    beefjerky B
                    • 548 Posts
                    • 26 Reputation
                    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by beefjerky
                    #9

                    @typicalbrowns said:

                    Sorry 10 yrs of losing in a row starts taking its toll guys I'm the most pissed I've been in a while sorry but we shouldve won

                    you're acting like this loss just made the browns lose the division lead or something, the browns traded down this last draft so they could have 2 1sts next draft, and the bengals picked high, of course the bengals are gonna be better at the moment.

                    the bengals are a good team but definitely not good enough to win anything big so I'd rather have the browns build the team with more draft picks. hopefully mccoy can get better though, cause he's been rather lackluster at times.

                    anyway no one wants to hear your garbage so just leave.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 5k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Hey, it's 3rd & 10 inside 2 minutes...Cincy gets a "no call' on interference.

                      Fuck it....we will still fuck up the Ratbirds or Pitt before this season ends....book it.

                      Karlis Missed
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
                        • 1k Posts
                        • 98 Reputation
                        TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Yea I'm ok with being swept by the shitty overrated bengals so everyone else act like everything's okay and we're doing fine. C'mon guys this game was ours. Them the 2nd half we lay down only putting up 3 pts. Soooooo frustrated

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns

                          Fuck off buddy. I'm tired of losing. And the browns

                          Should've won. Fuck Cleveland. What a putrid team

                          Cowsrus CowsrusC
                          • 299 Posts
                          • 41 Reputation
                          CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @typicalbrowns said:

                          Fuck off buddy. I'm tired of losing. And the browns

                          Should've won. Fuck Cleveland. What a putrid team

                          Okay, here is the beauty of living in the United States, if you don't like being a Browns fan, you have the right and freedom to put on another teams colors. Plain and simple. You won't be arrested for choosing to route for another team and you won't need to come here and whine about it. Go jump on someone else's bandwagon. No one is forcing brown and orange down your throat.

                          Heidi ''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' --John Wayne
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns

                            Sorry 10 yrs of losing in a row starts taking its toll guys I'm the most pissed I've been in a while sorry but we shouldve won

                            tampadawgs tampadawgsT
                            • 891 Posts
                            • 80 Reputation
                            tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @typicalbrowns said:

                            Sorry 10 yrs of losing in a row starts taking its toll guys I'm the most pissed I've been in a while sorry but we shouldve won

                            I think in 06 we won 10 games, so its not ten yrs in a row 🙂

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • slimdawg slimdawgS
                              • 541 Posts
                              • 49 Reputation
                              slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              We have a playoff appearance somewhere in there too

                              !!!!hopefully i'll be alive when it happens!!!!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                                • 2k Posts
                                • 87 Reputation
                                WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Ok bad play calling, bad catching day from little, but let's not over react. We came to play today and didn't quit

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                Quote Reply
                                • Unsympathetic U Reacting Well Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 4k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
                                  #16

                                  I'm embarrassed the team I root for has to deal with moronic nitwits like the OP on this thread.

                                  1) We aren't good. If you don't like that, reread it until the reality sinks in.

                                  2) We made good picks this last draft - our DL is solid.

                                  3) Nobody in the FO would have dreamed both RB's would be significantly injured this year.

                                  4) We have 2 first-rounders next year, and a first-round OL (Steinbach) coming back.

                                  5) We lost this game on a jump-ball that would have beaten every CB in the league.

                                  6) Little isn't a #1, that's for sure, but he's definitely a #2.

                                  The latest mocks I see - which include this week's results - have us drafting 10th, with Trent Richardson the pick. We can get a CB to replace Brown and Jeff Foster from TA&M as a #1 for McCoy later.

                                  If we drop a few more games we can grab Quinton Coples from NC as an actual RE, which is the only position of need on the front 7. One of the WR's could fall also because only Minnesota is receiver-poor enough to draft a WR there.

                                  The more labels you have for yourself, the dumber they make you. "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." Paul Brown
                                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • U Unsympathetic

                                    I'm embarrassed the team I root for has to deal with moronic nitwits like the OP on this thread.

                                    1) We aren't good. If you don't like that, reread it until the reality sinks in.

                                    2) We made good picks this last draft - our DL is solid.

                                    3) Nobody in the FO would have dreamed both RB's would be significantly injured this year.

                                    4) We have 2 first-rounders next year, and a first-round OL (Steinbach) coming back.

                                    5) We lost this game on a jump-ball that would have beaten every CB in the league.

                                    6) Little isn't a #1, that's for sure, but he's definitely a #2.

                                    The latest mocks I see - which include this week's results - have us drafting 10th, with Trent Richardson the pick. We can get a CB to replace Brown and Jeff Foster from TA&M as a #1 for McCoy later.

                                    If we drop a few more games we can grab Quinton Coples from NC as an actual RE, which is the only position of need on the front 7. One of the WR's could fall also because only Minnesota is receiver-poor enough to draft a WR there.

                                    bringbackbrownie2 B
                                    • 1k Posts
                                    • 118 Reputation
                                    B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by bringbackbrownie2
                                    #17

                                    @unsympathetic said:

                                    I'm embarrassed the team I root for has to deal with moronic nitwits like the OP on this thread.

                                    1) We aren't good. If you don't like that, reread it until the reality sinks in.

                                    2) We made good picks this last draft - our DL is solid.

                                    3) Nobody in the FO would have dreamed both RB's would be significantly injured this year.

                                    4) We have 2 first-rounders next year, and a first-round OL (Steinbach) coming back.

                                    5) We lost this game on a jump-ball that would have beaten every CB in the league.

                                    6) Little isn't a #1, that's for sure, but he's definitely a #2.

                                    The latest mocks I see - which include this week's results - have us drafting 10th, with Trent Richardson the pick. We can get a CB to replace Brown and Jeff Foster from TA&M as a #1 for McCoy later.

                                    If we drop a few more games we can grab Quinton Coples from NC as an actual RE, which is the only position of need on the front 7. One of the WR's could fall also because only Minnesota is receiver-poor enough to draft a WR there.

                                    I see more than 1 WR falling before the Browns draft. Minnesota, St. Louis, and Jacksonville will all more than likely draft before us and have a great need for wide receivers.

                                    Edit: Oh and we desperately need linebacker help too. Jackson is ok but Fujita is too slow and gocong is really only mediocre. So I agree that we need a RE but also a LB or 2 before we have a solid front 7..

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
                                      • 1k Posts
                                      • 98 Reputation
                                      TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Guys I was drunk and pissed enough to post all that shit. I still am a bit dissapointed. But yes if little wouldn't of had the dropsies today we would've had a better offense. I'm sorry for the f bombs as well. I was very enraged after the game, so my apologies.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Steeler SChick S
                                        • 301 Posts
                                        • 0 Reputation
                                        S Steeler SChick wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Another satisfied stains fan.

                                        The suckage is overwhelming, young padawan - however I'm starting to wonder if the only way the stains can be competitive with the Steelers is by losing to conference teams.

                                        Look on the bright side, the Cavs will be back in a few weeks.

                                        Regards...

                                        ... an'at

                                        .

                                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • S Steeler SChick

                                          Another satisfied stains fan.

                                          The suckage is overwhelming, young padawan - however I'm starting to wonder if the only way the stains can be competitive with the Steelers is by losing to conference teams.

                                          Look on the bright side, the Cavs will be back in a few weeks.

                                          Regards...

                                          ... an'at

                                          .

                                          The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @steeler-schick said:

                                          Another satisfied stains fan.

                                          The suckage is overwhelming, young padawan - however I'm starting to wonder if the only way the stains can be competitive with the Steelers is by losing to conference teams.

                                          Look on the bright side, the Cavs will be back in a few weeks.

                                          Regards...

                                          I doubt that he actually is a Browns fan. I suspect he is a FRAK, like most Squibs fans. Next week he will probably be on your bandwagon.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate