Skip to content

Dickheads On Parade

The Browns Board
450 55 32.4k
  • I kinda feel sorry for this guy, but he' still a dickhead.

    tumblr_luobww1hwi1qzzh6g.jpg

    tumblr_luobxx7oVh1qzzh6g.jpg

  • dennis-rodman-96e62d9d474f26ac_large.jpg

    rasheed_wallace_01.jpg

    By the way, did anyone else notice that these two dorks have the exact same tattoo's but on opposite arms?

  • a_bidwell_i.jpg
  • I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

    Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads. DICKHEAD GIPPER

    ************************************

    Ann Coulter was left on, you dickhead. Cheney was left on, you dickhead. You posted Reagan yourself, and that REALLY makes you a DICKHEAD. I just followed suit. I wouldn't have posted dickhead Barry and dickhead michelle obama without a few political figures and pundits already posted. I simply decided to post counter to that. So, either be consistent in not wanting any pictures of ANY liberal dickheads AND conservative dickheads, or allow all of them.

    So, it wasn't any right wing anything, you dickhead. So there.😒

  • I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

    Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads. DICKHEAD GIPPER

    ************************************

    Ann Coulter was left on, you dickhead. Cheney was left on, you dickhead. You posted Reagan yourself, and that REALLY makes you a DICKHEAD. I just followed suit. I wouldn't have posted dickhead Barry and dickhead michelle obama without a few political figures and pundits already posted. I simply decided to post counter to that. So, either be consistent in not wanting any pictures of ANY liberal dickheads AND conservative dickheads, or allow all of them.

    So, it wasn't any right wing anything, you dickhead. So there.😒

    @calfoxwc said:

    I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

    Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads. DICKHEAD GIPPER

    ************************************

    Ann Coulter was left on, you dickhead. Cheney was left on, you dickhead. You posted Reagan yourself, and that REALLY makes you a DICKHEAD. I just followed suit. I wouldn't have posted dickhead Barry and dickhead michelle obama without a few political figures and pundits already posted. I simply decided to post counter to that. So, either be consistent in not wanting any pictures of ANY liberal dickheads AND conservative dickheads, or allow all of them.

    So, it wasn't any right wing anything, you dickhead. So there.😒

    I posted Reagan because I was using him as an avatar for my own self depracation.....which I have been doing for years using Reagan as The Gipper for my board avatar. It had nothing to do with Reagan himself. Clearly you are incapable of perceiving such a nuances like that. I didn't post Cheney.....and I didn't remove anything you may have posted.

    cal_logo.jpg

    red-fox_679_600x450.jpg

  • "DICKHEADS ON PATROL"

    8467016_600x338.jpg

  • Cal, you can go call your president a dickhead all day on the Politics Board, that's why it's there. Zombo

    **************************

    I didn't call them anything. I simply followed suit - Ann Coulter was allowed, and Cheney was allowed.

    It's kinda dishonest to only censor the posting of somebody's favorite politician, and leave the others up.

    That was my point - it's okay to post anybody conservative, but deleting the pics of the dickheads that I posted.

    You either take em all down, or let em all stay. Why indulge in arrogant bias, to whoever (dickhead) that deleted them?

    (Unless Miss Hutchins deleted them, then I retract my question and shut up.😠

  • I do. You get your pink bunny slippers on and waggle over there and see for yourself.

    Explain Cheney, then.

    You are right though, I did get Chris Mathews in exchange for Coulter.

    Why don't I get an exchange of the dickheads I simply POSTED A PICTURE OF, WITH NO COMMENT.... for Cheney? EH ?

    Work with me here. You? allowed Cheney = WH, so I posted the picture = WH.

    Man up and explain.........

  • I do. You get your pink bunny slippers on and waggle over there and see for yourself.

    Explain Cheney, then.

    You are right though, I did get Chris Mathews in exchange for Coulter.

    Why don't I get an exchange of the dickheads I simply POSTED A PICTURE OF, WITH NO COMMENT.... for Cheney? EH ?

    Work with me here. You? allowed Cheney = WH, so I posted the picture = WH.

    Man up and explain.........

    @calfoxwc said:

    I do. You get your pink bunny slippers on and waggle over there and see for yourself.

    Explain Cheney, then.

    You are right though, I did get Chris Mathews in exchange for Coulter.

    Why don't I get an exchange of the dickheads I simply POSTED A PICTURE OF, WITH NO COMMENT.... for Cheney? EH ?

    Work with me here. You? allowed Cheney = WH, so I posted the picture = WH.

    Man up and explain.........

    Whomever controls this allowed Hugo Chavez in exchange for Donald Trump. So quicherbitchin'

    And here, this guy died today. Well know atheist Christopher Hitchens. Does that make you happy?

    christopher-hitchens.jpg

  • Of course, inapposite we can display any number of charlatans:

    jimmy-swaggart-1988.jpgJim-Bakker.jpg

  • Oswaldmarine.jpg220px-John_Wilkes_Booth-portrait.jpg
  • [4-3-charles-guiteau.jpg?w=640

  • 7MNFG00Z.jpg
  • I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

    Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads.

    @the-gipper said:

    I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

    Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads.

    Gip, all politicians are dickheads. They should all be fair game, the lot of bastards.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.

    Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads.

    Gip, all politicians are dickheads. They should all be fair game, the lot of bastards.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gip, all politicians are dickheads. They should all be fair game, the lot of bastards.

    Like I said, I don't control it....though I suggested that it be football/lifestyle dickheads. Whatever.

  • bannana.jpg
  • dickhead.jpg
  • LOL.

    I'm good... except that Zombo apparently can't figure out how to get his pink bunny slippers on and answer my freakin stupid question. 😉