Dickheads On Parade
-
I do. You get your pink bunny slippers on and waggle over there and see for yourself.
Explain Cheney, then.
You are right though, I did get Chris Mathews in exchange for Coulter.
Why don't I get an exchange of the dickheads I simply POSTED A PICTURE OF, WITH NO COMMENT.... for Cheney? EH ?
Work with me here. You? allowed Cheney = WH, so I posted the picture = WH.
Man up and explain.........
I do. You get your pink bunny slippers on and waggle over there and see for yourself.
Explain Cheney, then.
You are right though, I did get Chris Mathews in exchange for Coulter.
Why don't I get an exchange of the dickheads I simply POSTED A PICTURE OF, WITH NO COMMENT.... for Cheney? EH ?
Work with me here. You? allowed Cheney = WH, so I posted the picture = WH.
Man up and explain.........
Whomever controls this allowed Hugo Chavez in exchange for Donald Trump. So quicherbitchin'
And here, this guy died today. Well know atheist Christopher Hitchens. Does that make you happy?

-
Of course, inapposite we can display any number of charlatans:


-

-
[

-
-
I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.
Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads.
I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.
Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads.
Gip, all politicians are dickheads. They should all be fair game, the lot of bastards.
-
I suspect if posts are being deleted it is because you are trying to spew either your right wing bullshit, or you left wing bullshit on here. So I guess pictures of Bush, or Obama, or Cheney, or various of the Republican candidates or whoever you may not like in the current American political realm are being removed.
Though I am not the one doing it, I do support that, because if you say Obama is a dickhead or Mitt Romney is a dickhead or Gingrich is a dickhead, all that proves is that you are the dickhead. So, leave that shit off and post real dickheads.....football dickheads, or historical dickheads, or popular culture dickheads.
Gip, all politicians are dickheads. They should all be fair game, the lot of bastards.
Gip, all politicians are dickheads. They should all be fair game, the lot of bastards.
Like I said, I don't control it....though I suggested that it be football/lifestyle dickheads. Whatever.
-
-
-
LOL.
I'm good... except that Zombo apparently can't figure out how to get his pink bunny slippers on and answer my freakin stupid question.

-
-
That's fine, as long as you're okay. I thought maybe you tripped over your pink bunny slippers' ears and was injured.
Altough, odd that you never missed the two in the WH each time...... THAT's how you roll, I take it.
The only thing really wrong with this thread, is that I can't figure out who the guy is in the combat helmet - that Gip posted.
dammit.

(I apologize to any Packer fans around here - it was just a joke on the pink bunny slipper guy...)
-
Ooooch. I don't like shooting anybody, pink bunny slippers boy.
Would never have guessed that was who it was.
-
That's fine, as long as you're okay. I thought maybe you tripped over your pink bunny slippers' ears and was injured.
Altough, odd that you never missed the two in the WH each time...... THAT's how you roll, I take it.
The only thing really wrong with this thread, is that I can't figure out who the guy is in the combat helmet - that Gip posted.
dammit.

(I apologize to any Packer fans around here - it was just a joke on the pink bunny slipper guy...)

That's fine, as long as you're okay. I thought maybe you tripped over your pink bunny slippers' ears and was injured.
Altough, odd that you never missed the two in the WH each time...... THAT's how you roll, I take it.
The only thing really wrong with this thread, is that I can't figure out who the guy is in the combat helmet - that Gip posted.
dammit.

(I apologize to any Packer fans around here - it was just a joke on the pink bunny slipper guy...)
Seriously? You didn't know that was a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald? (the fact that he was pictured with John Wilkes Booth should have given a clue). The other two were presidential assassins Czolgosz and Guiteau.
How about this dickhead, do you know him?:
-
-
-
-
When are we gonna get this fuckstick:
-
Cross this POS off the list. In yesterday's Parade he was named the #1 worst dictator in the world. Karma's a bitch:

-
This guy was named the second worst dictator on Earth. Mohamed Abdallah of Eritrea:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login