Dickheads On Parade
-
#8 Teodoro Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea

-
#9 Hugo Chavez of Venezuela

-
#10 Thein Sein of Myanmar

-
This is the little asshole who may be taking over in N. Korea. Kim Jong Un

-
OK, to get back on track sometimes you have to go back to the beginning:

-
Seriously? You didn't know that was a picture of Lee Harvey Oswald? (the fact that he was pictured with John Wilkes Booth should have given a clue). The other two were presidential assassins Czolgosz and Guiteau.
How about this dickhead, do you know him?: Gip
*******************************************************
I admit it. I'm farming and really busy. And older now, yesterday was my birthday. But no, it's stupid, I didn't know that's who it was. That last guy? eh... the sicko that shot Lennon? Beats me. I try to pretend that dickheads don't exist, especially the ones in the wh. @@
I know this guy is one....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

OH, wait, this one might be in the wrong thread
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login