Skip to content

Dickheads On Parade

The Browns Board
450 55 32.4k
  • @king-ghoolie-lives said:

    Ann Coulter, Bill Belichik and Big Ben, I have no problem with.

    But Tebow? Dude, what makes HIM a dickhead? He's winning football games, he's not bad mouthing anyone or doing stupid things. The kid is polite and honorable. I would trade him for Colt McShit in a NY minute.

    This kid is getting a bad rap and I just don't get it.

    Are you dense? First off, just because you have'nt bad mouthed someone or done something stupid doesn't mean you are not a dickhead to the Cleveland sports fan. Nevertheless I will give you the reasons:

    1. He played on the team that beat Ohio State for the National title. Fuck him for that. This alone puts him into the dickhead category along with John Elway....who didn't bad mouth anyone or do anything stupid. Its just we hate him for whipping our asses.

    2. He is, after all, the QB or the Denver Broncos. If you are the QB of the Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, or Broncos, you are a dickhead....no matter how good you are.

    3. All this "sainthood" they are bestowing on Tebow because he happens to be a Christian can be insipid. Some of that BS is not his fault. Sure, he is simply doing what he believes. But give me a freeking break. I know a hundred young people his age that have every bit the character he has, but what they don't have (quoting the Wizard of Oz) is a testimonial, because they are not famous football player. There are probably 5 million other young people his age that do as much for their communities as he does. If he is a good football player, fine, that is what he should be known as. He should not be canonized for this other bullshit.

    So, I guess bottom line is that is not that I don't think Tebow isn't a winner, or a nice young man, and its not that I don't respect his game. Its just that he is a dickhead.

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you dense? First off, just because you have'nt bad mouthed someone or done something stupid doesn't mean you are not a dickhead to the Cleveland sports fan. Nevertheless I will give you the reasons:

    1. He played on the team that beat Ohio State for the National title. Fuck him for that. This alone puts him into the dickhead category along with John Elway....who didn't bad mouth anyone or do anything stupid. Its just we hate him for whipping our asses.

    2. He is, after all, the QB or the Denver Broncos. If you are the QB of the Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, or Broncos, you are a dickhead....no matter how good you are.

    3. All this "sainthood" they are bestowing on Tebow because he happens to be a Christian can be insipid. Some of that BS is not his fault. Sure, he is simply doing what he believes. But give me a freeking break. I know a hundred young people his age that have every bit the character he has, but what they don't have (quoting the Wizard of Oz) is a testimonial, because they are not famous football player. There are probably 5 million other young people his age that do as much for their communities as he does. If he is a good football player, fine, that is what he should be known as. He should not be canonized for this other bullshit.

    So, I guess bottom line is that is not that I don't think Tebow isn't a winner, or a nice young man, and its not that I don't respect his game. Its just that he is a dickhead.

    Thats Retarded.

    To call an athlete a dickhead solely because he helps beat our beloved Buckeyes and Browns is stupid because you would literally have to post pics of a thousand athletes. The real dickheads are bitter losers such as yourself.

    Not surprised that Tebows pic shows up before Mike Vicks. Did anyone even post Vick's pic?

    Tebow gets more hate than Vick..shows where your priorities are eh?

    A true dickhead...

    ITss7.jpg

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you dense? First off, just because you have'nt bad mouthed someone or done something stupid doesn't mean you are not a dickhead to the Cleveland sports fan. Nevertheless I will give you the reasons:

    1. He played on the team that beat Ohio State for the National title. Fuck him for that. This alone puts him into the dickhead category along with John Elway....who didn't bad mouth anyone or do anything stupid. Its just we hate him for whipping our asses.

    2. He is, after all, the QB or the Denver Broncos. If you are the QB of the Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, or Broncos, you are a dickhead....no matter how good you are.

    3. All this "sainthood" they are bestowing on Tebow because he happens to be a Christian can be insipid. Some of that BS is not his fault. Sure, he is simply doing what he believes. But give me a freeking break. I know a hundred young people his age that have every bit the character he has, but what they don't have (quoting the Wizard of Oz) is a testimonial, because they are not famous football player. There are probably 5 million other young people his age that do as much for their communities as he does. If he is a good football player, fine, that is what he should be known as. He should not be canonized for this other bullshit.

    So, I guess bottom line is that is not that I don't think Tebow isn't a winner, or a nice young man, and its not that I don't respect his game. Its just that he is a dickhead.

    Thats Retarded.

    To call an athlete a dickhead solely because he helps beat our beloved Buckeyes and Browns is stupid because you would literally have to post pics of a thousand athletes. The real dickheads are bitter losers such as yourself.

    Not surprised that Tebows pic shows up before Mike Vicks. Did anyone even post Vick's pic?

    Tebow gets more hate than Vick..shows where your priorities are eh?

    A true dickhead...

    ITss7.jpg

    @stewy said:

    Thats Retarded.

    To call an athlete a dickhead solely because he helps beat our beloved Buckeyes and Browns is stupid because you would literally have to post pics of a thousand athletes. The real dickheads are bitter losers such as yourself.

    Not surprised that Tebows pic shows up before Mike Vicks. Did anyone even post Vick's pic?

    Tebow gets more hate than Vick..shows where your priorities are eh?

    A true dickhead...

    Whattsamatta you....anyone that questions your man love Timmah who you get all verklempt over can't have an opinion?

    The answer is yes...anyone that beats my "beloved" teams, particularly in big games can be classified a dickhead. Sure, perhaps some dickheads, like Vick, are bigger dickheads than others but I am free to classify anyone I want for any reason I want to be a dickhead, including the likes of Elway/Tebow/Tommy Maddox etc. etc. etc. even going back to Bobby Layne if I'd like. I could even put you in that category if I were so inclined.

    This was intended to be a fun, football thread.

    In the words of the Joker: "Why so serious?"

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you dense? First off, just because you have'nt bad mouthed someone or done something stupid doesn't mean you are not a dickhead to the Cleveland sports fan. Nevertheless I will give you the reasons:

    1. He played on the team that beat Ohio State for the National title. Fuck him for that. This alone puts him into the dickhead category along with John Elway....who didn't bad mouth anyone or do anything stupid. Its just we hate him for whipping our asses.

    2. He is, after all, the QB or the Denver Broncos. If you are the QB of the Steelers, Bengals, Ravens, or Broncos, you are a dickhead....no matter how good you are.

    3. All this "sainthood" they are bestowing on Tebow because he happens to be a Christian can be insipid. Some of that BS is not his fault. Sure, he is simply doing what he believes. But give me a freeking break. I know a hundred young people his age that have every bit the character he has, but what they don't have (quoting the Wizard of Oz) is a testimonial, because they are not famous football player. There are probably 5 million other young people his age that do as much for their communities as he does. If he is a good football player, fine, that is what he should be known as. He should not be canonized for this other bullshit.

    So, I guess bottom line is that is not that I don't think Tebow isn't a winner, or a nice young man, and its not that I don't respect his game. Its just that he is a dickhead.

    Thats Retarded.

    To call an athlete a dickhead solely because he helps beat our beloved Buckeyes and Browns is stupid because you would literally have to post pics of a thousand athletes. The real dickheads are bitter losers such as yourself.

    Not surprised that Tebows pic shows up before Mike Vicks. Did anyone even post Vick's pic?

    Tebow gets more hate than Vick..shows where your priorities are eh?

    A true dickhead...

    ITss7.jpg

    @stewy said:

    A true dickhead...

    ITss7.jpg

    no he's a true 'N' word. i hope he gets lost in east cleveland on saturday night before the home opener.

    that is one dude that deserves to die.

  • oscar-pistorius-6_2480644b.jpgThis guy, whose story we all were very heartened by murders his girlfriend. Did they cut out his sole when he lost his legs?
  • original.jpg

    Dude should never have left Oregon. Hell, he looks like a duck.

  • 121203499_display_image.jpg?1313904136

    Bleacher Reports list of Top 10 Washed up Free Agents.

  • funny how this board has changed in 2 years.

    at that time, all but a small handfull of us were singing the praises as we finally hired "a real football man."

    ya know who's laughing now?

    @choco said:

    all but a small handfull of us were singing the praises as we finally hired "a real football man."

    ya know who's laughing now?

    me. HA!!!!!!

    cuz i knew the fat bastard was a lazy washed up piece of shit.

    i think if both colt and weeden shit the bed and are basically dolls in the window, it should stain his title as a 'QB master' forever more. forever more.

  • Which one is the bigger dickhead?

    MRdZN.jpg

    @stewy said:

    Which one is the bigger dickhead?

    MRdZN.jpg

    harrison just can't pass on a cheap hit

  • @stewy said:

    Which one is the bigger dickhead?

    MRdZN.jpg

    harrison just can't pass on a cheap hit

    @slowburn said:

    harrison just can't pass on a cheap hit

    when you get to look at the picture closer i'm wondering what the brown's fan has in his socks. looks like an oz. of some smoke to me.

  • Zombo said:

    I like Tebow 'cause he beat out Brady Queen.

    Anyone have a picture of Shep?

    Z

    sheep_4.jpg

  • #9 Hugo Chavez of Venezuela

    Worst-dictators---Hugo-Chavez-jpg.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    #9 Hugo Chavez of Venezuela

    Worst-dictators---Hugo-Chavez-jpg.jpg

    We can cross this douchenozzle off the list as well.

  • @slowburn said:

    harrison just can't pass on a cheap hit

    when you get to look at the picture closer i'm wondering what the brown's fan has in his socks. looks like an oz. of some smoke to me.

    @miktoxic said:

    when you get to look at the picture closer i'm wondering what the brown's fan has in his socks. looks like an oz. of some smoke to me.

    Im pretty sure its part of his pants that he tucked into his socks.

  • Holmgren-Browns.gif

  • 535725_10200168716054234_186390588_n.jpg

  • is that zombo with his 80's look posing for a watersport shot?

  • tim-couch.2.jpg

  • 560059_10151899815594922_443606987_n.jpg

  • @atenears said:

    560059_10151899815594922_443606987_n.jpg

    I was just thinking of posting this motherfucker's photo. Nice to hear they smoked one of the bastards.

  • photo-9.jpg

  • This is what their uncle said these Boston terrorist should say about themselves: