Dickheads On Parade
-

OL are dime a dozen fatasses-
the real Browns are in Baltimore
Ben Rothlisberger is "well liked in Ohio"
Bernie Kosar is a drunk
more to follow.
-
ROF,L !!!
I wish Ghoolie and Rich would come back. 8 olinemen draft in the first twenty picks.
and offensive tackles went first and second overall.....
That's enough to have Rich drive his chopper into the nearest farm pond.....
-

Wearing glasses with no lenses makes you a dickhead, especially 3D glasses from a movie theatre with the lenses popped out
-
Why is Ziggy Ansah a dickhead, in your opinion?
-
ROF,L !!!
I wish Ghoolie and Rich would come back. 8 olinemen draft in the first twenty picks.
and offensive tackles went first and second overall.....
That's enough to have Rich drive his chopper into the nearest farm pond.....
ROF,L !!!
I wish Ghoolie and Rich would come back. 8 olinemen draft in the first twenty picks.
and offensive tackles went first and second overall.....
That's enough to have Rich drive his chopper into the nearest farm pond.....
Why I posted that Cal.
I was going to make a separate thread about such idiocy, but I may not- unless I get more motivation.Is this a foray to letting him back on?
Absolutely not Mr. Gipper. In fact it's the reason he won't be returning in the foreseeable future. It's the "I'm right, it's just 8 NFL GMs are wrong, and I'm the arbiter of NFL history." It was the continual posting of flamebait such as that which caused him getting sent to the cyber Black Hole.
-
Why is Ziggy Ansah a dickhead, in your opinion?
Why is Ziggy Ansah a dickhead, in your opinion?
Pretty bad, if you're trying to make a fashion statement.
-
Castro brothers

-
Castro brothers

Castro brothers

Fidel, Raoul, and Garbanzo?
-
Castro brothers

Fidel, Raoul, and Garbanzo?
Fidel, Raoul, and Garbanzo?
Crosby, Stills and Nash?
-
Is this a foray to letting him back on?
Only if we don't have to suffer through anymore of his cheesy, Wal Mart, Hawaii print shirts.
-
Castro brothers

-
Castro brothers

Castro brothers

White Hispanics been gettin themselves in a lot of trouble recently.
-
The chief of the Sexual Assault Prevention and Response branch of the U.S. Air Force

-
now that shit is funny!!
(don't agree with it) but i almost touched cloth with the fart that just blaasted out of my ass seeing that combo pack of pics.
:lol: 
-
here they are with full makeup:

The bottom cartoon photo is what Haslam, Banner and Lombardi look like today. The other photo is what the terrible trio will look like in three years after they go through a cycle of the Browns wringer. Or, it's their mug shots from jail as all three are implicated in the I'm Your Pilot Flying BS price scandal caper.
-
-
I don't think we ever added this guy to the Parade Route. He certainly deserves his own personal float it would appear:

-
Young Dickhead in Training

-
Hate this bitch's frawd chicken recipe. Too much fuckin paprika!

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login