Dickheads On Parade
-
Young Dickhead in Training

-
Hate this bitch's frawd chicken recipe. Too much fuckin paprika!

-
-
I agree, but the little fag is making millions of dollars off the young cunts.
-
Von Miller -
Ryan Brawn (sic) and his ex(see more on her in the Cheerleader thread)
-
ROF,L !!!
I wish Ghoolie and Rich would come back. 8 olinemen draft in the first twenty picks.
and offensive tackles went first and second overall.....
That's enough to have Rich drive his chopper into the nearest farm pond.....
ROF,L !!!
I wish Ghoolie and Rich would come back. 8 olinemen draft in the first twenty picks.
and offensive tackles went first and second overall.....
That's enough to have Rich drive his chopper into the nearest farm pond.....
AH, I ee, so what you are saying, is all these teams that finished in teh shitter, should be our model for drafting? Ahhhh yes, let us model ourselves after KC> Boy, that really showed me something.
YOu know, if you have a solid team, the by all means spend a high pick on a lard ass OL. But the Browns? he fucktards can't even catch footballs in touch football training camp.
-
Zombo said:

what's up with that cheesy mustache?
-
It's his ball tickler.
-
the cinch sack flava sava
-
Zombo said:

now that is genius!
-

How does a dickhead like Ryan Tannehill get a hot wife. Thought I would get Ryan on the Dickhead parade early. See more of her in the Hot thread.
-

-

and I thought I had a big head
-

How does a dickhead like Ryan Tannehill get a hot wife. Thought I would get Ryan on the Dickhead parade early. See more of her in the Hot thread.

How does a dickhead like Ryan Tannehill get a hot wife. Thought I would get Ryan on the Dickhead parade early. See more of her in the Hot thread.
$$$$$$$$$$$
-
Zombo said:

Nice looking man. Who is this?
-
-
You think? And what would you call taking Kellen Winslow, and passing on this hairy little girl? Extra genius? Although I do agree, the guy is a dickhead. If he tried that shit with me I woudl have tazered his balls.
First off, if you are going to comment on this thread you have to post a photo of a Dickhead....or your photo may pop up on here.
I mean, being gay for Ghoolie is no excuse.
Furthermore, as far as taking Winslow instead of BR....have you never watched, seen, or heard an NFL draft? Mistakes are made all the time. Tom Brady was drafted number one hundred fucking ninety nine.
K2 was rated the better prospect, apparently, at the time. No one is prescient and omniscient. (Further, BR may not have all that and a bag of chips if the Browns took him. He would never had the ready to bake championship team around him here that he had in Pisstown). It wasn't just BR that the Browns didn't take. All of the following who were drafted after K2 in the first round of 2004 have had better careers than K2: Vince Wilfork, Will Smith, Jonathan Vilma, Chris Gamble, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Hall, Lee Evans, Tommie Harris, DJ Williams...even Ben Watson.
But, who knows, had K2 not messed himself up on a motorcycle, he could be pushing Tony Gonzales....or K1...as one of the best TEs ever.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login