Skip to content

Dickheads On Parade

The Browns Board
450 55 32.4k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    procanes.jpgRyan Brawn (sic) and his ex

    (see more on her in the Cheerleader thread)

  • ROF,L !!!

    I wish Ghoolie and Rich would come back. 8 olinemen draft in the first twenty picks.

    and offensive tackles went first and second overall.....

    That's enough to have Rich drive his chopper into the nearest farm pond.....

    E EmporerGhoolie wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    ROF,L !!!

    I wish Ghoolie and Rich would come back. 8 olinemen draft in the first twenty picks.

    and offensive tackles went first and second overall.....

    That's enough to have Rich drive his chopper into the nearest farm pond.....

    AH, I ee, so what you are saying, is all these teams that finished in teh shitter, should be our model for drafting? Ahhhh yes, let us model ourselves after KC> Boy, that really showed me something.

    YOu know, if you have a solid team, the by all means spend a high pick on a lard ass OL. But the Browns? he fucktards can't even catch footballs in touch football training camp.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    TCV22_1.jpg

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    TCV22_1.jpg

    what's up with that cheesy mustache?

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    It's his ball tickler.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    the cinch sack flava sava

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    972109_10200442712446634_1144734770_n.jp

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    972109_10200442712446634_1144734770_n.jp

    now that is genius!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren3.jpg

    How does a dickhead like Ryan Tannehill get a hot wife. Thought I would get Ryan on the Dickhead parade early. See more of her in the Hot thread.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Screen-Shot-2012-04-26-at-11.14.59-PM-30

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Screen-Shot-2012-04-26-at-11.14.59-PM-30

    and I thought I had a big head

  • ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren3.jpg

    How does a dickhead like Ryan Tannehill get a hot wife. Thought I would get Ryan on the Dickhead parade early. See more of her in the Hot thread.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    ryan-tannehill-wife-lauren3.jpg

    How does a dickhead like Ryan Tannehill get a hot wife. Thought I would get Ryan on the Dickhead parade early. See more of her in the Hot thread.

    $$$$$$$$$$$

  • S SkyComesFirst wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    TCV22_1.jpg

    Nice looking man. Who is this?

  • Zombo said:

    972109_10200442712446634_1144734770_n.jp

    now that is genius!

    S SkyComesFirst wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    now that is genius!

    You think? And what would you call taking Kellen Winslow, and passing on this hairy little girl? Extra genius? Although I do agree, the guy is a dickhead. If he tried that shit with me I woudl have tazered his balls.

  • @miktoxic said:

    now that is genius!

    You think? And what would you call taking Kellen Winslow, and passing on this hairy little girl? Extra genius? Although I do agree, the guy is a dickhead. If he tried that shit with me I woudl have tazered his balls.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @skycomesfirst said:

    You think? And what would you call taking Kellen Winslow, and passing on this hairy little girl? Extra genius? Although I do agree, the guy is a dickhead. If he tried that shit with me I woudl have tazered his balls.

    First off, if you are going to comment on this thread you have to post a photo of a Dickhead....or your photo may pop up on here.

    I mean, being gay for Ghoolie is no excuse.

    Furthermore, as far as taking Winslow instead of BR....have you never watched, seen, or heard an NFL draft? Mistakes are made all the time. Tom Brady was drafted number one hundred fucking ninety nine.

    K2 was rated the better prospect, apparently, at the time. No one is prescient and omniscient. (Further, BR may not have all that and a bag of chips if the Browns took him. He would never had the ready to bake championship team around him here that he had in Pisstown). It wasn't just BR that the Browns didn't take. All of the following who were drafted after K2 in the first round of 2004 have had better careers than K2: Vince Wilfork, Will Smith, Jonathan Vilma, Chris Gamble, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Hall, Lee Evans, Tommie Harris, DJ Williams...even Ben Watson.

    But, who knows, had K2 not messed himself up on a motorcycle, he could be pushing Tony Gonzales....or K1...as one of the best TEs ever.

    MV5BMTM2NzgzOTE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY1

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by

    Introducing Jeff Fisher's bitch..........Peter King

    Peter-King-1978.jpg

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn

    Homo traitor dickhead of the month (high school yearbook's "most likely to be sodomized in prison")

    Bradley-Manning.jpg

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    do we still shoot traitors by firing squad or do they just get hung now?

  • Homo traitor dickhead of the month (high school yearbook's "most likely to be sodomized in prison")

    Bradley-Manning.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @slowburn said:

    Homo traitor dickhead of the month (high school yearbook's "most likely to be sodomized in prison")

    Bradley-Manning.jpg

    So, what, we got Cooper, Peyton, Eli, and Bradley, all from the same family?

    article-2385793-1B2E0E9F000005DC-623_634

  • @skycomesfirst said:

    You think? And what would you call taking Kellen Winslow, and passing on this hairy little girl? Extra genius? Although I do agree, the guy is a dickhead. If he tried that shit with me I woudl have tazered his balls.

    First off, if you are going to comment on this thread you have to post a photo of a Dickhead....or your photo may pop up on here.

    I mean, being gay for Ghoolie is no excuse.

    Furthermore, as far as taking Winslow instead of BR....have you never watched, seen, or heard an NFL draft? Mistakes are made all the time. Tom Brady was drafted number one hundred fucking ninety nine.

    K2 was rated the better prospect, apparently, at the time. No one is prescient and omniscient. (Further, BR may not have all that and a bag of chips if the Browns took him. He would never had the ready to bake championship team around him here that he had in Pisstown). It wasn't just BR that the Browns didn't take. All of the following who were drafted after K2 in the first round of 2004 have had better careers than K2: Vince Wilfork, Will Smith, Jonathan Vilma, Chris Gamble, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Hall, Lee Evans, Tommie Harris, DJ Williams...even Ben Watson.

    But, who knows, had K2 not messed himself up on a motorcycle, he could be pushing Tony Gonzales....or K1...as one of the best TEs ever.

    MV5BMTM2NzgzOTE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY1

    S SkyComesFirst wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    First off, if you are going to comment on this thread you have to post a photo of a Dickhead....or your photo may pop up on here.

    I mean, being gay for Ghoolie is no excuse.

    Furthermore, as far as taking Winslow instead of BR....have you never watched, seen, or heard an NFL draft? Mistakes are made all the time. Tom Brady was drafted number one hundred fucking ninety nine.

    K2 was rated the better prospect, apparently, at the time. No one is prescient and omniscient. (Further, BR may not have all that and a bag of chips if the Browns took him. He would never had the ready to bake championship team around him here that he had in Pisstown). It wasn't just BR that the Browns didn't take. All of the following who were drafted after K2 in the first round of 2004 have had better careers than K2: Vince Wilfork, Will Smith, Jonathan Vilma, Chris Gamble, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Hall, Lee Evans, Tommie Harris, DJ Williams...even Ben Watson.

    But, who knows, had K2 not messed himself up on a motorcycle, he could be pushing Tony Gonzales....or K1...as one of the best TEs ever.

    MV5BMTM2NzgzOTE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY1

    Gay for Ghoolie? If I was gay I would have posed a photo of Selena Gomez and commented how attractive she is. I am a woman. The guy, Ghoolie as you call him, whoever he is, may indeed be a dickhead, that I have no idea, however, he is a nice looking dickhead.

    Regarding your comments on the draft. Choosing a Tight End not just at 7, but at 6+ giving a second round pick? Are you kidding me? As if a TE was more of a need than a QB? Forget not being able to tell then that BR was going to be a great QB, but the Browns had NO QB, and we take Winslow? Even if you weren't convinced BR was going to be all that, you take the QB, and not a TE.Tell me who it was that made that choice, and I will put their photo up here.