Dickheads On Parade
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Ann Coulter, Bill Belichik and Big Ben, I have no problem with.
But Tebow? Dude, what makes HIM a dickhead? He's winning football games, he's not bad mouthing anyone or doing stupid things. The kid is polite and honorable. I would trade him for Colt McShit in a NY minute.
This kid is getting a bad rap and I just don't get it.
I don't get it either. What the hell has Tebow done wrong? It's not his fault the media has a new Tebow story every hour. He is just doing his job. He can be religious if he wants. He isn't forcing anyone to believe in his views. People need to take their anger out on someone else.... That said, no way in hell do I trade McCoy for Tebow. What the broncos are doing right now is not sustainable long term.
-







as kosar for prez would say: "fook 'em all. big and small."
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
>
SO let's read your logic in a sentence that someone else might say or write.
" I think Tim Tebow is a winner, a good football player. I think he is a nice young man and I respect him. It is good that he is a Christian. Man, that guy is a dickhead.:
Sorry man, but that's fkucked up. YOu guys accuse ME of negativity? Hell, my only negativity is that I won't compliment LErner, Holmgren, Heckert, SHurmur and the players based PURELY ON FACT.............. ON WINS.
You guys? YOu hate Elway, Tebow, Big Ben, on and on it goes, and why? Why are they dickheads? Ah, ye,s because they humilliated the idols that you worship.
Sorry, Tebow, isn't a dickhead. Not in any stretch of the imagination.
Tebow is a dickhead if I say he is a dickhead. Don't you get it Ghoolie: this is purely a subjective matter. There is no logical argument you can try to make to try to change my mind. You of all people should understand that. This is an emotional thing. A guy that beats Ohio State out of a title, a guy that plays QB for the Broncos gets put high on my dickhead list, notwithstanding that he is probably a nice young man, and that it is others that are responsible for putting him on a pedastal. I am not attributing any blame on him for anything evil. I just think he is a dick
Also, I am never going to put players and coaches that I root for on the dickhead list. So, no. You are not going to see me put up the likes of Kosar, Schottenheimer and Jim Brown. I am not going to call the guys the guys that gave the Browns their greatest moments in my recollection dickheads. Sorry, I will leave that up to you to do with your illogicality. Sure, I know that if Schottenheimers team had played better defense, or if Kosar has come up better in OT the Browns would have won those games vs. Elway. But that doesn't mean I can't think that it is Elway and not the others that are dickheads.
-
-
-

Yea, I kinda like him at times, but that don't mean he ain't a dickhead.
-

the ultimate 'beaner'.
-
Two for One:

-
-
By the way, I learned many years later that Dahmer killed his first victim, the one he killed here in Ohio, after he attended an Easy Street Concert out at the old Chippewa Lake Ballroom. The kid, Steven Hicks, hitched a ride home with Dahmer from the concert. Easy Street of course is Westside Steve's band. I was at that same concert.
-
The Michael White picture made me crack up.
Dickhead = true fuckin story of Cleveland.
-
Another 2 for 1:

-
-
-
-
Frank Trader Lane. The guy that traded Rocky Colavito:

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

Though this one is more of a butthead than a dickhead..
