Dickheads On Parade
-
-
-
Frank Trader Lane. The guy that traded Rocky Colavito:

-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
No, actually you are wrong. It is ABSOLUTELY sustainable long term.
You CANNOT TEACH MCCOY to make big plays. McCOy will NEVER in his life be a big play maker.
HOWEVER, YOU CAN TEACH A YOUNG MAN how to increase his efficiency, be patiens and smarter about when to run, pass or bail out.
As rough around the edges as he is, Tim Tebow makes big plays NATURALLY. UNlike REAL DICKHEAD Vick, Tebow class and education WILL keep him open minded to change and practice.
If you think this is ALL Tebow will ever be, then you don't understand human nature and you would be a horrible ( like Heckert) judge of personnel.
Tim Tebow is 100 times teh QB that McCOy is. The record proves it, NO debate required.
NOw, Browns fans, dumbasses that they are look at MEANINGLESS stats like completion percentage, and blah blah blah....... ME? I look at how a team responds and rallys around a guy.
Tebow has what McCoy can only get from sniffing Tims jockstrap after practice......... BIG PLAY TENDENCIES.
Not sustainable? Dude, do it once. could be a fluke. DO it twice? Maybe still. Do it week end and week out?
LMAO, and you think he will what? GET WORSE as he is coached?
Ah man, I love the Cleveland Mentality,
Look bro, once Tebow settles down, gets a feel for his place, and increases his passing efficiency and choices, he will make EVEN MORE GAME WINNING PLAYS.
Opposing D's are lining up in the box to smash this kid and he is BURNING THEM. COnversely, they don't have to focus on McCOy, he just lays down for them like a well used Squaw.
Trust me, the road only gets better for Big Tim.
Ghoolie, get in the spirit of this or your picture is going up here. Your arguments, while perhaps relevent in another thread that you may be welcome to start about the qualities of Tim Tebow, are irrelevent here. This is simply a place for totally subjectivity on who I, or you, or anyone else, thinks is a dickhead. If Tim Tebow is on it, so be it. If someone thinks Jesus, Joseph, and Mary are dickheads, then I guess they will post their picture here. Otherwise, you are slowing up the parade.
-
-
-
K2 after motorcycle accident:

-
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Okay, how's this
Hey, I didn't do that. That is your own doing.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
>>
Sorry, MY thinking IS logical. I judge others on their actions, NOT on how close they are to me. YOu may think this is jsut a silly matter, but it isn't. This is how corrupt politics got started. EVERYONE bends rules for the guys they like, and holds them to a different set of rules.
Sorry, ANYONE can be a dickhead, even someone we cheer. Kosar, MArty and Jim Brown? Three HUGE dickheads.
I had nothing to do with pulling any posts. If you think these guys are dickheads, so be it. I guess they are our dickheads. I mean, it not like this parade didn't include several of our own...Lerner, Braylon, K2 etc. Serious underachievers.
Perhaps someone objected to you putting those other guys in there. I can see their objection on a Browns board. I mean, would you put the photos of Otto Graham and Marion Motley, and Lou Groza etc. on here? I would have some objection to that.
-
Like I said, I will classify the QB of any of the Browns opponents as a dickhead:

-
-
-
-
-
Well you got one perfectly correct Ann Coulter, not sure about the rest they have both positives and negatives
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


