Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. I'm The New Guy

I'm The New Guy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
5 Posts 5 Posters 875 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Taco918 T
    • 1k Posts
    • 94 Reputation
    T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey guys I've been reading this board for the past two years or so and figured it was about time I actually signed up. I lived up in the Cleveland area when the browns came back into the league and I've been a fan ever since. Currently I live in Oklahoma but I lived in St. Louis last year so shurmur's conservative offense wasn't a huge suprise to me. Obviously being down here in Oklahoma I see quite a bit of the big 12 and I can tell you blackmon is the real deal. Granted I'm not sure if he's better then Dez but I was going to OSU when he was there so I might be a little biased. Anyways I'm glad to be here and hopefully the browns can actually start turning it around. If y'all ever have any questions regarding the big 12 or just football in Oklahoma just let me know and I'll do my best to answer it for ya. Sorry this is so long and thanks for reading.

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      He does seem to be the real deal. However, he is probly' gone by the time the Browns pick.

      However, there is a wr from Marshall - a jr. I wish would come out in the draft.......... @@

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • halfsane halfsaneH
        • 696 Posts
        • 49 Reputation
        halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Welcome to the board taco.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Yo quiero Taco

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ballpeen ballpeenB Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 9k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Welcome to the board!

            If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate