Player Entrance
-
Does anyone have any helpful advice as to where the player entrance/exit is at the stadium? I'm really trying to get an autograph or two if I can after the game. Thanks in advance for any help, God bless.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Boy, I would love to hear responses on this one. When I was a kid, it was easy as heck, and oddly, in those days not a lot of fans really thought about such things or pursued them.
I hope you get some info in time to help you.
If you don't get responses here, just ask some of the stadium workers where the hot spots are. They know and if you approach them I am sure you will get a hint or two.
Wow you have alot of cool interests!!!
-
Thanks for responding thats what i'll have to do!
-
Sorry to say, it isn't going to happen.
The way the entry way to the stadium lockers is set up, the seats are a good 5-6 feet higher than the field. Maybe more. You won't get any is my bet. I have sat around after games to allow some of the rush to leave and have never seen players lingering around to sign anything.
Baseball is about the only game where you still stand a chance to grab a autograph or two on a game day and not at some set up function where a player or two make a personal appearance.
And if you do stand a chance, it would be more likely before the game, but you still have the same problem with the field being well below the seating area.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login