Skip to content

'bama Gets In

College Football Forum
3 3 1.8k
  • So Alabama scores 6 points on their home field & loses to LSU. Their reward is a rematch in the National Championship.

    This is why I have a hard time embracing college football. Oklahoma State should be LSU's opponent, plain & simple. RIGGED

  • So Alabama scores 6 points on their home field & loses to LSU. Their reward is a rematch in the National Championship.

    This is why I have a hard time embracing college football. Oklahoma State should be LSU's opponent, plain & simple. RIGGED

    @bob806 said:

    So Alabama scores 6 points on their home field & loses to LSU. Their reward is a rematch in the National Championship.

    This is why I have a hard time embracing college football. Oklahoma State should be LSU's opponent, plain & simple. RIGGED

    I totally agree with you.

    Hopefully we are blessed with at least ONE TOUCHDOWN this time around.

  • disgusting.

    Oklahoma State beat more than 2x as many current top-25 ranked opponents than Alabama did.