Skip to content

It is evident Browns Board Hates OSU

The Browns Board
11 5 938
  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Kepp spewing the hate garbage about the only winner in the loser state of OHIO.........and please do keep telling HOW GREAT SEWAGE IS STILL

  • Kepp spewing the hate garbage about the only winner in the loser state of OHIO.........and please do keep telling HOW GREAT SEWAGE IS STILL

    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #2

    @rich4eagle said:

    Kepp spewing the hate garbage about the only winner in the loser state of OHIO.........and please do keep telling HOW GREAT SEWAGE IS STILL

    Actually, it is evident that most dislike you and your thirty-three common-themed posts spouting the same stupid comments.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Everyone here (except for you and Ghoolie) is a Browns fan. It is the BROWNS BOARD.

    Not everyone here is an OSU fan. Hence the disagreement/hate/whatever. It is NOT AN OSU BOARD.

    Comprende?

    EDIT: How dare I forget you, Lummy...

  • Everyone here (except for you and Ghoolie) is a Browns fan. It is the BROWNS BOARD.

    Not everyone here is an OSU fan. Hence the disagreement/hate/whatever. It is NOT AN OSU BOARD.

    Comprende?

    EDIT: How dare I forget you, Lummy...

    B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #4

    mz. said:

    Everyone here (except for you and Ghoolie) is a Browns fan. It is the BROWNS BOARD.

    Not everyone here is an OSU fan. Hence the disagreement/hate/whatever. It is NOT AN OSU BOARD.

    Comprende?

    Yeah, the gayest thing I saw was at a Browns game this year and they broke into Hang On Sloopy with all the clowns doing the O-H-I-O thing. Funny, I have never gone to an Eagles game or Steelers game where they broke into the Pitt fight song or the Penn State Hail To The Lion.

    I dont get it.

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
    #5

    Keep hating the Buckeyes and loving the losing anuses........btw all dipwads I am a browns fan...............but I will never salute the garbage presented to me for ten years

  • B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Wow - they finally put loudmouth where he belongs - at WR. Should keep him there because he is shit as a QB. Nice passes. Nice BS interference call which HAS NOT BEEN CALLED ALL NIGHT ON EITHER TEAM. Looks like Miami-OSU all over.

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by rich4eagle
    #7

    It is evident that most dislike me right,,,,,,,,,,,,mr Stupid because that is indeed what stupid people say ..........keep being dumber than a brick

  • J JewDago wrote on last edited by
    #8

    i can only speak for myself, but there's a difference between cheering for a college team and thinking its players are going to be good at the next level.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Never accused you of being stupid, rich.

    A homer...yes. Someone who refuses to budge, even in the face of facts...most definitely. Someone with a holier-than-thou attitude...certainly.

    Never said stupid.

  • DTBHD DTBH wrote on last edited by
    #10

    At this point, Pryor couldn't possibly look any more like Vince Young every time he drops back to pass. I don't know if he will ever learn to go through his progressions and be a true QB.

  • B BigBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #11

    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO