It is evident Browns Board Hates OSU
-
Kepp spewing the hate garbage about the only winner in the loser state of OHIO.........and please do keep telling HOW GREAT SEWAGE IS STILL
Kepp spewing the hate garbage about the only winner in the loser state of OHIO.........and please do keep telling HOW GREAT SEWAGE IS STILL
Actually, it is evident that most dislike you and your thirty-three common-themed posts spouting the same stupid comments.
-
Everyone here (except for you and Ghoolie) is a Browns fan. It is the BROWNS BOARD.
Not everyone here is an OSU fan. Hence the disagreement/hate/whatever. It is NOT AN OSU BOARD.
Comprende?
EDIT: How dare I forget you, Lummy...
mz. said:
Everyone here (except for you and Ghoolie) is a Browns fan. It is the BROWNS BOARD.Not everyone here is an OSU fan. Hence the disagreement/hate/whatever. It is NOT AN OSU BOARD.
Comprende?
Yeah, the gayest thing I saw was at a Browns game this year and they broke into Hang On Sloopy with all the clowns doing the O-H-I-O thing. Funny, I have never gone to an Eagles game or Steelers game where they broke into the Pitt fight song or the Penn State Hail To The Lion.
I dont get it.
-
Keep hating the Buckeyes and loving the losing anuses........btw all dipwads I am a browns fan...............but I will never salute the garbage presented to me for ten years
-
Wow - they finally put loudmouth where he belongs - at WR. Should keep him there because he is shit as a QB. Nice passes. Nice BS interference call which HAS NOT BEEN CALLED ALL NIGHT ON EITHER TEAM. Looks like Miami-OSU all over.
-
It is evident that most dislike me right,,,,,,,,,,,,mr Stupid because that is indeed what stupid people say ..........keep being dumber than a brick
-
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login