Skip to content

F The Browns, F The Run D, F The Wrs , F Mccoy

The Browns Board
18 9 710
  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Wait a minute here, are you mad or something?

  • D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #3

    For Christs' sake fella, if you've got something to say, quit beating arount the bush and just say it.

  • tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
    #4

    wait a minute, this thread sounds like the Browns have a really bad QB,WR,RB,SPECIAL TEAMS, RUN DEFENSE, LINEBACKERS, COACHES, O-LINE.

    HMMMMMM

  • Browns you puke SHITS! What the fuck is the matter with ya? You fuck up every turn you get, you look pathetic against any defense you go up against. What's it going to take to turn your sorry asses around you pathetic shit stains FUCKS!

    Fuck you Run D, my grandpa can roll through on his Hoverround through your pathetic shit stained defense you pussy shit fucks you fucking faggots,

    Next, you pathetic fuck-up wrs. Just walk into the lake Erie as far as you can, then walk a little more you cant catch for shit dick wads.

    Next McCoy, you noodle fucking boy toy. Go fuck Shurmer and the Dog that parades around as our mascot you good for nothing blue nut whore. YOU SUCK!

    Lastly, FUCK YOU BROWNS YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF A SPACE FRANCHISE YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU PRICK fucking WHORES!

    you cocksuckers

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @soju said:

    Browns you puke SHITS! What the fuck is the matter with ya? You fuck up every turn you get, you look pathetic against any defense you go up against. What's it going to take to turn your sorry asses around you pathetic shit stains FUCKS!

    Fuck you Run D, my grandpa can roll through on his Hoverround through your pathetic shit stained defense you pussy shit fucks you fucking faggots,

    Next, you pathetic fuck-up wrs. Just walk into the lake Erie as far as you can, then walk a little more you cant catch for shit dick wads.

    Next McCoy, you noodle fucking boy toy. Go fuck Shurmer and the Dog that parades around as our mascot you good for nothing blue nut whore. YOU SUCK!

    Lastly, FUCK YOU BROWNS YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF A SPACE FRANCHISE YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU PRICK fucking WHORES!

    you cocksuckers

    Here's the thing...I can clearly visualize a drunken, frustated Browns fan screaming this invective at the TV during the game(believe me, I've been that drunken, Browns fan on more than a few occasions). But the fact that you made the above post at 9 o'clock in the morning is rather frightening.

  • @soju said:

    Browns you puke SHITS! What the fuck is the matter with ya? You fuck up every turn you get, you look pathetic against any defense you go up against. What's it going to take to turn your sorry asses around you pathetic shit stains FUCKS!

    Fuck you Run D, my grandpa can roll through on his Hoverround through your pathetic shit stained defense you pussy shit fucks you fucking faggots,

    Next, you pathetic fuck-up wrs. Just walk into the lake Erie as far as you can, then walk a little more you cant catch for shit dick wads.

    Next McCoy, you noodle fucking boy toy. Go fuck Shurmer and the Dog that parades around as our mascot you good for nothing blue nut whore. YOU SUCK!

    Lastly, FUCK YOU BROWNS YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF A SPACE FRANCHISE YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU PRICK fucking WHORES!

    you cocksuckers

    Here's the thing...I can clearly visualize a drunken, frustated Browns fan screaming this invective at the TV during the game(believe me, I've been that drunken, Browns fan on more than a few occasions). But the fact that you made the above post at 9 o'clock in the morning is rather frightening.

    B Browns24x7.com wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @dste-ace said:

    Here's the thing...I can clearly visualize a drunken, frustated Browns fan screaming this invective at the TV during the game(believe me, I've been that drunken, Browns fan on more than a few occasions). But the fact that you made the above post at 9 o'clock in the morning is rather frightening.

    Word!

    Maybe the Browns should move to LA and we try this expansion thing all over again <sarcasm>

  • @soju said:

    Browns you puke SHITS! What the fuck is the matter with ya? You fuck up every turn you get, you look pathetic against any defense you go up against. What's it going to take to turn your sorry asses around you pathetic shit stains FUCKS!

    Fuck you Run D, my grandpa can roll through on his Hoverround through your pathetic shit stained defense you pussy shit fucks you fucking faggots,

    Next, you pathetic fuck-up wrs. Just walk into the lake Erie as far as you can, then walk a little more you cant catch for shit dick wads.

    Next McCoy, you noodle fucking boy toy. Go fuck Shurmer and the Dog that parades around as our mascot you good for nothing blue nut whore. YOU SUCK!

    Lastly, FUCK YOU BROWNS YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF A SPACE FRANCHISE YOU'LL NEVER AMOUNT TO NOTHING YOU PRICK fucking WHORES!

    you cocksuckers

    Here's the thing...I can clearly visualize a drunken, frustated Browns fan screaming this invective at the TV during the game(believe me, I've been that drunken, Browns fan on more than a few occasions). But the fact that you made the above post at 9 o'clock in the morning is rather frightening.

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @dste-ace said:

    Here's the thing...I can clearly visualize a drunken, frustated Browns fan screaming this invective at the TV during the game(believe me, I've been that drunken, Browns fan on more than a few occasions). But the fact that you made the above post at 9 o'clock in the morning is rather frightening.

    Actually, I am living in Asia for my job and I came home Monday night to watch it on Gamepass and was pretty annihilated. It was 9 pm for me and 9am for you guys.

    Sorry for the drunken rant.

  • @dste-ace said:

    Here's the thing...I can clearly visualize a drunken, frustated Browns fan screaming this invective at the TV during the game(believe me, I've been that drunken, Browns fan on more than a few occasions). But the fact that you made the above post at 9 o'clock in the morning is rather frightening.

    Actually, I am living in Asia for my job and I came home Monday night to watch it on Gamepass and was pretty annihilated. It was 9 pm for me and 9am for you guys.

    Sorry for the drunken rant.

    BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @soju said:

    Actually, I am living in Asia for my job and I came home Monday night to watch it on Gamepass and was pretty annihilated. It was 9 pm for me and 9am for you guys.

    Sorry for the drunken rant.

    Cool where in Asia are u ? Are u having a HAngover 2 type adventure ?

  • @soju said:

    Actually, I am living in Asia for my job and I came home Monday night to watch it on Gamepass and was pretty annihilated. It was 9 pm for me and 9am for you guys.

    Sorry for the drunken rant.

    Cool where in Asia are u ? Are u having a HAngover 2 type adventure ?

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @brownindian said:

    Cool where in Asia are u ? Are u having a HAngover 2 type adventure ?

    Korea. Hence my name Soju, it's like vodka but the Koreans guzzle this shit at every meal practically. I'm way past hangovers. I can't even tell you the last hangover I've gotten. I drink pretty hard 3 days a week and wake up the next feeling great.

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #10

    LMAO is this you?

  • @brownindian said:

    Cool where in Asia are u ? Are u having a HAngover 2 type adventure ?

    Korea. Hence my name Soju, it's like vodka but the Koreans guzzle this shit at every meal practically. I'm way past hangovers. I can't even tell you the last hangover I've gotten. I drink pretty hard 3 days a week and wake up the next feeling great.

    BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @soju said:

    Korea. Hence my name Soju, it's like vodka but the Koreans guzzle this shit at every meal practically. I'm way past hangovers. I can't even tell you the last hangover I've gotten. I drink pretty hard 3 days a week and wake up the next feeling great.

    I envy ur body's resistance.

  • LMAO is this you?

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    LMAO is this you?

    Holy crap, that's my dad!

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Get the fuck outta here?

  • Get the fuck outta here?

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @clevelandmilidh said:

    Get the fuck outta here?

    It is!!!

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Not one player on our team is good enough to be in the NFL! Our reciver core is the worse by far. Our team don't want to win. They are horible. I can't take any more. I can't imagine throwing a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 11! THROW THE FUCKING BALL DOWN FIELD and give the guy a chance to catch it. FUK THIS. I think I was stress free when we didbn't have a team. I am shamed to be a Browns fan. If I had my way I would cut every player on this team and fire the whole front office the coaches and even the venders and the security guarsds and start from scratch. I have had it

  • R Represent wrote on last edited by
    #16

    This needs to be updated for 2011, cuz god dam he got the passion, just fill in the blanks for our season.

  • @dste-ace said:

    Here's the thing...I can clearly visualize a drunken, frustated Browns fan screaming this invective at the TV during the game(believe me, I've been that drunken, Browns fan on more than a few occasions). But the fact that you made the above post at 9 o'clock in the morning is rather frightening.

    Actually, I am living in Asia for my job and I came home Monday night to watch it on Gamepass and was pretty annihilated. It was 9 pm for me and 9am for you guys.

    Sorry for the drunken rant.

    D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @soju said:

    Actually, I am living in Asia for my job and I came home Monday night to watch it on Gamepass and was pretty annihilated. It was 9 pm for me and 9am for you guys.

    Sorry for the drunken rant.

    No apology necessary. It's just that it sounded a lot like MY drunken rant from 12 hours earlier and I thought there might be copyright issues.

    I was in the Philippines for 2 1/2 years back in the 80's. I remember getting up at 3 in the morning to watch games live on the AFN.

  • R Represent wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Say what you want Soju, majority of us know the same feeling.