Being A Browns Fan=Being Tortured
-
TSIA
-
I tried to say that hell would just be an abnormally hot place where I had to watch the Browns play like shit every week... but that would actually be an improvement over what I have to deal with now since I wouldn't have to get frostbite to watch them lose anymore.
-
He has point. I don't disagree with anything in that rant.
-
SPOT ON !!!
Somebody buy that guy a cigar !
-
he basically said everything ghoolie has been saying, but you guys loathe him on here.
-
-
-
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Since we are kissing up, thanks Zomblow. You're a good egg.
If you want to know the truth of the matte, well, you do. Nobody was rooting harder for the Browns to win, than me.
I hope one day soon you guys can come in here and really rip my ass for the entire season as the Browns give teh fans the team they really deserve.
Man, this one and the Rams game were heartbreakers to lose.
? Are u kidding me ? I would rather go down this than get blown out or wondering if there is any point in having an offense with the way the team performed in the previous games.
-
MY NEW FAV bROWNS FAN
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login