Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Now That I Am 21...

Now That I Am 21...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
15 Posts 12 Posters 903 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
    • 2k Posts
    • 29 Reputation
    TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Now that I just turned 21 today, I can finally use alcohol to take out my frustrations on our losing franchise!!!!

    Just in time for tomorrow. Go Brownies!!!

    Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
    Kosar_For_PresidentK D 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

      Now that I just turned 21 today, I can finally use alcohol to take out my frustrations on our losing franchise!!!!

      Just in time for tomorrow. Go Brownies!!!

      Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
      • 6k Posts
      • 221 Reputation
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @theclevelandsound said:

      Now that I just turned 21 today, I can finally use alcohol to take out my frustrations on our losing franchise!!!!

      Just in time for tomorrow. Go Brownies!!!

      Right NOW, you start drinking.

      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • halfsane halfsaneH
        • 696 Posts
        • 49 Reputation
        halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by halfsane
        #3

        Zombo said:

        Congrats, CTS!

        I turned 21 in 1985, so I must have misremembered the Kosar years ... I found out this week that he sucked.

        Zombo

        We need the thanks button back cause that shit's funny. (The rep button sucks)

        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • Mark O Mark OM Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 6k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Zombo said:

          Congrats, CTS!

          I turned 21 in 1985, so I must have misremembered the Kosar years ... I found out this week that he sucked.

          Zombo

          1985? Shit you're old... I turned 21 in 1990.

          Congrats TCS... (at least I got the initials of your name right).

          TheClevelandSoundT The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Mark OM Mark O

            Zombo said:

            Congrats, CTS!

            I turned 21 in 1985, so I must have misremembered the Kosar years ... I found out this week that he sucked.

            Zombo

            1985? Shit you're old... I turned 21 in 1990.

            Congrats TCS... (at least I got the initials of your name right).

            TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
            • 2k Posts
            • 29 Reputation
            TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @mark-o said:

            1985? Shit you're old... I turned 21 in 1990.

            Congrats TCS... (at least I got the initials of your name right).

            Thanks! Ready to feel old? I was born in 1990.

            Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
            miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Mark OM Mark O

              Zombo said:

              Congrats, CTS!

              I turned 21 in 1985, so I must have misremembered the Kosar years ... I found out this week that he sucked.

              Zombo

              1985? Shit you're old... I turned 21 in 1990.

              Congrats TCS... (at least I got the initials of your name right).

              The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
              • 57k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @mark-o said:

              1985? Shit you're old... I turned 21 in 1990.

              Congrats TCS... (at least I got the initials of your name right).

              I turned 21 in 1973, but you see, when I was that age, it didn't matter. We could drink when we turned 18. But the funny thing is, when I turned 18, yes I could drink (beer), and I could get drafted....yes, there was a military draft....but I could not vote when I was 18. I had to wait until I was 20 because the "voting at 18" amendment did't pass until 1971.

              1 Reply Last reply
              👍
              Quote Reply
              • Kosarfan KosarfanK
                • 239 Posts
                • 11 Reputation
                KosarfanK Kosarfan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Congrats kid, I'm sure you've had a few beers by now. At 21 and a Browns fan in 2011, time for the hard stuff ...

                Turned 21 in 1981 and in the 80's Browns fans drank to victories !... and our lousy quarterback (I'm with ya Zombo) which I just learned wasn't as good as I SAW either. Got allot of making up to do for all those lousy games Kosar played. Oh well, maybe I'll just keep my mental image and stay dry today. Tomorrow will be painful enough.

                TheClevelandSoundT 1 Reply Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • KosarfanK Kosarfan

                  Congrats kid, I'm sure you've had a few beers by now. At 21 and a Browns fan in 2011, time for the hard stuff ...

                  Turned 21 in 1981 and in the 80's Browns fans drank to victories !... and our lousy quarterback (I'm with ya Zombo) which I just learned wasn't as good as I SAW either. Got allot of making up to do for all those lousy games Kosar played. Oh well, maybe I'll just keep my mental image and stay dry today. Tomorrow will be painful enough.

                  TheClevelandSound TheClevelandSoundT
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 29 Reputation
                  TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @kosarfan said:

                  Congrats kid, I'm sure you've had a few beers by now. At 21 and a Browns fan in 2011, time for the hard stuff ...

                  Turned 21 in 1981 and in the 80's Browns fans drank to victories !... and our lousy quarterback (I'm with ya Zombo) which I just learned wasn't as good as I SAW either. Got allot of making up to do for all those lousy games Kosar played. Oh well, maybe I'll just keep my mental image and stay dry today. Tomorrow will be painful enough.

                  Just graduated to Woodford Reserve Straight Kentucky Whiskey.

                  Predicted Records:2010: 8-82011: 8-82012: 9-72013: 5-112014: 6-10
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                    @mark-o said:

                    1985? Shit you're old... I turned 21 in 1990.

                    Congrats TCS... (at least I got the initials of your name right).

                    Thanks! Ready to feel old? I was born in 1990.

                    miktoxic miktoxicM
                    • 13k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @theclevelandsound said:

                    Thanks! Ready to feel old? I was born in 1990.

                    you suck.

                    yeah in the 70s and early 80s we didn't have personal computers, xbox or ps3, we had coleco-vision, beer, booze, weed and qualudes (and an occasional sliver of windowpane).

                    congrats. take it slow.

                    Harry BuffaloH The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • miktoxicM miktoxic

                      @theclevelandsound said:

                      Thanks! Ready to feel old? I was born in 1990.

                      you suck.

                      yeah in the 70s and early 80s we didn't have personal computers, xbox or ps3, we had coleco-vision, beer, booze, weed and qualudes (and an occasional sliver of windowpane).

                      congrats. take it slow.

                      Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 241 Reputation
                      Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @miktoxic said:

                      you suck.

                      yeah in the 70s and early 80s we didn't have personal computers, xbox or ps3, we had coleco-vision, beer, booze, weed and qualudes (and an occasional sliver of windowpane).

                      congrats. take it slow.

                      I was born in 90 but my uncles old coleco-vision was my favorite damn thing to play on as a kid next to NES Techmo Super Bowl. Techmo Super Bowl in the day is still better than Madden games now.

                      Ruining threads since 1897.
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 8k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I was born in 89.

                        Had to contribute.

                        Internet rapists, come get me.

                        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • TheClevelandSoundT TheClevelandSound

                          Now that I just turned 21 today, I can finally use alcohol to take out my frustrations on our losing franchise!!!!

                          Just in time for tomorrow. Go Brownies!!!

                          Dste Ace D Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 766 Posts
                          • 128 Reputation
                          D Dste Ace wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @theclevelandsound said:

                          Now that I just turned 21 today, I can finally use alcohol to take out my frustrations on our losing franchise!!!!

                          Just in time for tomorrow. Go Brownies!!!

                          As someone who has been watching the Browns since 1969, I suggest that you watch the game on an old T.V.

                          That way, you won't destroy the flat screen when you throw beer/liquor bottles in a fit of rage.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • HowieDawg HowieDawgH
                            • 664 Posts
                            • 59 Reputation
                            HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Zombo said:

                            Congrats, CTS!

                            I turned 21 in 1985, so I must have misremembered the Kosar years ... I found out this week that he sucked.

                            Zombo

                            Oh man - Zombo - at least I love you dude. Keep it coming - too funny.

                            Happy Birthday Cleveland Sound - it's nice to get drunk legally, been doing it for 25 years now (we get to be legally comatose over here at 18)

                            Tailgate loving, Steelers hating, Trans-Atlantic Browns fan. Annually disappointed since '88. Annually optimistic since '88. GO BROWNS!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • djdawg2010 djdawg2010D
                              • 862 Posts
                              • 24 Reputation
                              djdawg2010D djdawg2010 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Happy Birthday. I turned 21 in 1994, but that didn't stop me from drinking prior to that. 😛 Have fun, hope tonight's game doesn't rain on your parade!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                @theclevelandsound said:

                                Thanks! Ready to feel old? I was born in 1990.

                                you suck.

                                yeah in the 70s and early 80s we didn't have personal computers, xbox or ps3, we had coleco-vision, beer, booze, weed and qualudes (and an occasional sliver of windowpane).

                                congrats. take it slow.

                                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                • 57k Posts
                                • 4k Reputation
                                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @miktoxic said:

                                you suck.

                                yeah in the 70s and early 80s we didn't have personal computers, xbox or ps3, we had coleco-vision, beer, booze, weed and qualudes (and an occasional sliver of windowpane).

                                congrats. take it slow.

                                We didn't even have some of that. No such thing as a home video game. Even when I started college, no such thing as a mass marketed video game existed. You had to play cards or board games. Later after Pong came out you had to go to a bar or an arcade. And there you got pong, Space Invaders or PacMan or Asteroids.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                Theme
                                • System
                                • Light
                                • Dark
                                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Forums
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Donate