Tressell Outcoached Again
-
Rich,
Is this your football messiah? Someone MIGHT want to tell Tressell they're playing a little better competition once they get outside of the Big 10.
- Tom F. (He beat Akron though!!!)
your right Tom he got outcoached by six inches......and a badly missed tackle with 20 seconds to go...........go root for Willie Green and Phil Sewage and Taylor Mays............thanks for the insight
your right Tom he got outcoached by six inches..........go root for Willie Green and Phil Sewage and Taylor Mays............thanks for the insight
With all due respect...
the "inches on the 4th down" wasn't your last chance to win. He dialed up 0-coverage in his own territory. Did he really think that McCoy wasn't going to recognize the read? He'd had little difficulty beating the blitz for the second half.
-
Well, actually he wore the shit out of the Texas D-linemen. Them having to worry about Pryor and Wells tired them out. Yes, he flat out sucked throwing the ball, but I've seen him have a gun before, just not tonight. His threat to run can't be discounted though and my reply was to Nickers who said that Boeckman would have "blown them out".
Texas would have handled Boeckman and taken him out of his game too. Boeckman is a dime a dozen.
I agree with you and SoCal. What happened to Boeckman in the last sixteen seconds would have happened all night and all year...Pryor had a poor passing game tonight.............he will be much better next year...........when McCoy was a freshman his passing was awful.........young guys learn as the get mature
BTW, for all the Tressel Naysayers he has MORE BCS wins than any other coach EVER...............guess that makes him a loser
I agree with you and SoCal. What happened to Boeckman in the last sixteen seconds would have happened all night and all year...Pryor had a poor passing game tonight.............he will be much better next year...........when McCoy was a freshman his passing was awful.........young guys learn as the get mature
His passing as a freshman earned him a 161.8 rating with 29 TDs (a record for freshmen). How awful is that?
-
-
Pryor is future star............
It is hilarious Browns fans tolerate and idolize the shit presented to us for years and are caustic about OSU and the winniingest BCS game coach ever...........amazing
and mz the pussy stick it.............the WINNINGEST BCS TEAM AND COACH EVER IS OSU AND TRESSEL........stuff that stat...
..you would be wise to start listening to me instead of criticizing because I am rarely wrong and you have provided no useful insight into what constitutes winning and clearly you supported the losing big time in the Browns when I pointed out the issues
-
-
mz. said:
What part of "we're not OSU fans" can you not seem to grasp?OH
-
mz the pussy, What part of your constant chidlish useless personal attack do u not understand is JUST PLAIN STUPID.............DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personally, I give a shit whom you root for...........or your opinion of players and sports because personally so far no value is added
But I do appreciate your providing statistics that I can use to refine my intelligent views...I really do......thanks for that..........
I am glad you get an erection searching all over these boards for something to attack me on...........and shoot your wad uselessly finding ways to insult me
-
Beannie pulled a Ted Ginn on all of us and let his team and all Ohio State fans down. once he got his 100 yards he pulled himself in preservation for the Draft.
I am sick and tired of all these selfish players and I wouldnt want him on my team if that is his game.
Whatever happened to the guys who had hart? Beannie could of had over 200 yards rushing tonight and would of really put himself to be in the top 5 overall.
Lauranaitis had a hell of a game tonight! While others took the last 8 weeks off should we mention names?
He proved tonight that he can be used in a Nickel Defense and that should help his draft statis. Look for guys like the Patriots or Green Bay to draft him. While Cleveland still looks at molds for players other teams will be looking for Football Players.
-
Beannie pulled a Ted Ginn on all of us and let his team and all Ohio State fans down. once he got his 100 yards he pulled himself in preservation for the Draft.
I am sick and tired of all these selfish players and I wouldnt want him on my team if that is his game.
Whatever happened to the guys who had hart? Beannie could of had over 200 yards rushing tonight and would of really put himself to be in the top 5 overall.
Lauranaitis had a hell of a game tonight! While others took the last 8 weeks off should we mention names?
He proved tonight that he can be used in a Nickel Defense and that should help his draft statis. Look for guys like the Patriots or Green Bay to draft him. While Cleveland still looks at molds for players other teams will be looking for Football Players.
Beannie pulled a Ted Ginn on all of us and let his team and all Ohio State fans down. once he got his 100 yards he pulled himself in preservation for the Draft.
I am sick and tired of all these selfish players and I wouldnt want him on my team if that is his game.
Whatever happened to the guys who had hart? Beannie could of had over 200 yards rushing tonight and would of really put himself to be in the top 5 overall.
Lauranaitis had a hell of a game tonight! While others took the last 8 weeks off should we mention names?
He proved tonight that he can be used in a Nickel Defense and that should help his draft statis. Look for guys like the Patriots or Green Bay to draft him. While Cleveland still looks at molds for players other teams will be looking for Football Players.
I think you're being harsh on Beanie. They said it was a head injury and the trainer appeared to be doing a concussion survey on him. I don't think he had a choice in the matter. That's serious.
-
Pryor is future star............
It is hilarious Browns fans tolerate and idolize the shit presented to us for years and are caustic about OSU and the winniingest BCS game coach ever...........amazing
and mz the pussy stick it.............the WINNINGEST BCS TEAM AND COACH EVER IS OSU AND TRESSEL........stuff that stat...
..you would be wise to start listening to me instead of criticizing because I am rarely wrong and you have provided no useful insight into what constitutes winning and clearly you supported the losing big time in the Browns when I pointed out the issues
and mz the pussy stick it.............the WINNINGEST BCS TEAM AND COACH EVER IS OSU AND TRESSEL........stuff that stat...
Ooooooooooh! All the way back to 1998! The BCS is a joke, and if you want to only go back a decade or so and anoint Tressel the Ohio Savoir, so be it. But it makes you a joke, too.
When I presented Super Bowl stats yesterday, you criticized me for not presenting every Super Bowl. Fine.
Shall we compare the successes of Jim Tressel to those of Bobby Bowden, Bear Bryant, Joe Paterno, A. A. Stagg, Eddie Robinson, Pop Warner, or even guys like Jimmy Johnson, Pete Carroll, and Urban Meyer?
Fcuking homer.
-
Rich,
Is this your football messiah? Someone MIGHT want to tell Tressell they're playing a little better competition once they get outside of the Big 10.
- Tom F. (He beat Akron though!!!)
your right Tom he got outcoached by six inches......and a badly missed tackle with 20 seconds to go...........go root for Willie Green and Phil Sewage and Taylor Mays............thanks for the insight
your right Tom he got outcoached by six inches......and a badly missed tackle with 20 seconds to go...........go root for Willie Green and Phil Sewage and Taylor Mays............thanks for the insight
Not 6" maybe 2" and not 20 seconds, 16 seconds. And with 1:34 to go a LB hit right in the hands with a pass when he jumped to block it.
OSU coached by Tressell played one of the best teams in the country and they won with a little bit of luck. Nobody got outcoached whan a game comes down to one play.
-
Beannie pulled a Ted Ginn on all of us and let his team and all Ohio State fans down. once he got his 100 yards he pulled himself in preservation for the Draft.
I am sick and tired of all these selfish players and I wouldnt want him on my team if that is his game.
Whatever happened to the guys who had hart? Beannie could of had over 200 yards rushing tonight and would of really put himself to be in the top 5 overall.
Lauranaitis had a hell of a game tonight! While others took the last 8 weeks off should we mention names?
He proved tonight that he can be used in a Nickel Defense and that should help his draft statis. Look for guys like the Patriots or Green Bay to draft him. While Cleveland still looks at molds for players other teams will be looking for Football Players.
I think you're being harsh on Beanie. They said it was a head injury and the trainer appeared to be doing a concussion survey on him. I don't think he had a choice in the matter. That's serious.
I think you're being harsh on Beanie. They said it was a head injury and the trainer appeared to be doing a concussion survey on him. I don't think he had a choice in the matter. That's serious.
I didnt catch that. head injury? why were the sideline reporters saying that his teammates were asking him if he was coming back in?
also Pryor would make a better receiver than a QB.
-
your right Tom he got outcoached by six inches......and a badly missed tackle with 20 seconds to go...........go root for Willie Green and Phil Sewage and Taylor Mays............thanks for the insight
Not 6" maybe 2" and not 20 seconds, 16 seconds. And with 1:34 to go a LB hit right in the hands with a pass when he jumped to block it.
OSU coached by Tressell played one of the best teams in the country and they won with a little bit of luck. Nobody got outcoached whan a game comes down to one play.
Not 6" maybe 2" and not 20 seconds, 16 seconds. And with 1:34 to go a LB hit right in the hands with a pass when he jumped to block it.
OSU coached by Tressell played one of the best teams in the country and they won with a little bit of luck. Nobody got outcoached whan a game comes down to one play.
first time we ever agreed on anything
-
dont forget the missed FG in first half, also the time out to bring in Boeckman in the red zone when Texas was gassed after chasing Pryor and Beannie Baby. Those were the 2 costly mistakes.
Mac Brown may have pulled a San Fransico and let them score early enough so they could get the ball back with enough time to do something??????? If so, Thats having Faith in your Offense.
Would Mac Brown consider the coaching job in Cleveland?
-
Interesting point about allowing a team to score so you have a enough time to score yourself. That is something I have wondered why coaches do not do more often and have only seen it done seldom. In this case from the field position I would think it was not a plan to let them score a TD............not at that time
-
Pryor is a freshman and every college in the country wanted him...I'm not going to get down on the guy. I felt he kept OSU in the game with his legs. I can't help but feel texas knows they got lucky in the game tonight. That game was lost when they faked the LB blitz and let the receiver get behind everyone but the one safety. They should have been keeping everything in front of them and I really feel the buckeyes would have won that game. No way Texas should have been in the the championship game on thursday...but I think that will be more apparent after that game.
-
I am with you on Pryor. I cannot believe a lot of folks here are throwing a true freshman on the biggest of stages under the bus for not lighting it up tonight. His passing was poor but happens especially with young guys........He will keep getting better and his passing will be dramatically better by next year
We have too many people here too critical on everything OSU does and NOT critical enough about the continuous blunders and losing in Broiwnstown
-
mz. said:
Allergic to stats/research again there, rich?Yeah, really - what was that Shit4Eagle, that you mentioned about you posting with facts and knowledge and all of that???
LMAO - owned. Again.
Resident Retard strikes again.
-
Pryor is a freshman and every college in the country wanted him...I'm not going to get down on the guy. I felt he kept OSU in the game with his legs. I can't help but feel texas knows they got lucky in the game tonight. That game was lost when they faked the LB blitz and let the receiver get behind everyone but the one safety. They should have been keeping everything in front of them and I really feel the buckeyes would have won that game. No way Texas should have been in the the championship game on thursday...but I think that will be more apparent after that game.
Pryor is a freshman and every college in the country wanted him...I'm not going to get down on the guy. I felt he kept OSU in the game with his legs. I can't help but feel texas knows they got lucky in the game tonight. That game was lost when they faked the LB blitz and let the receiver get behind everyone but the one safety. They should have been keeping everything in front of them and I really feel the buckeyes would have won that game. No way Texas should have been in the the championship game on thursday...but I think that will be more apparent after that game.
You got to be kidding - you serious?
So tell me why Oklahoma SHOULD be ahead of Texas when they lost, head to head, straight up? If Ohio State would have beat Penn State and somehow Penn State made it to the national title game, you be screaming murder. Yes, you would, do not deny it.
Pryor's issues are not with his talent - he has that. He is a mouth and someday - someone is going to light him up for it.
-
I am with you on Pryor. I cannot believe a lot of folks here are throwing a true freshman on the biggest of stages under the bus for not lighting it up tonight. His passing was poor but happens especially with young guys........He will keep getting better and his passing will be dramatically better by next year
We have too many people here too critical on everything OSU does and NOT critical enough about the continuous blunders and losing in Broiwnstown
We have too many people here too critical on everything OSU does and NOT critical enough about the continuous blunders and losing in Broiwnstown
That is because the topic is not about the Browns, genius. It is about the OSU game.
Again, another fledgling attempt to portray your self-proclaimed intelligence.
And again, failed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login