Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. 1St Rounders 2012

1St Rounders 2012

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 9 Posters 798 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BrownRebel B
    • 109 Posts
    • 12 Reputation
    B BrownRebel wrote on last edited by
    #1

    After last week's clunker, I've gone into draft mode. Assuming we make no trades, is anyone else liking a richardson and rgIII combo with our 2 picks?

    Also, I'm terrified of alshon jeffrey. That guy reeks of bust. Hopefully floyd's character issues drop him to 2nd rd. that probably won't happen, but I can wish. How great would those 3 picks be?

    The GipperT B rich4eagleR 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • B BrownRebel

      After last week's clunker, I've gone into draft mode. Assuming we make no trades, is anyone else liking a richardson and rgIII combo with our 2 picks?

      Also, I'm terrified of alshon jeffrey. That guy reeks of bust. Hopefully floyd's character issues drop him to 2nd rd. that probably won't happen, but I can wish. How great would those 3 picks be?

      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @brownrebel said:

      After last week's clunker, I've gone into draft mode. Assuming we make no trades, is anyone else liking a richardson and rgIII combo with our 2 picks?

      Also, I'm terrified of alshon jeffrey. That guy reeks of bust. Hopefully floyd's character issues drop him to 2nd rd. that probably won't happen, but I can wish. How great would those 3 picks be?

      We have been having this discussion for weeks now. You just apparently missed the threads, but they are there. I gave a link that had FoxSports doing a mock draft in which the Browns selected both Trent Richardson and Michael Floyd with their first round picks. That would work fine with me. We need help elsewhere of course, but those two would be a good start.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I will repeat this list as I have done before, this would be the approximate draft order under the standings as held today:

        1. Colts

        2-3 Ram, Vikings

        4. Jags

        5-10 Dolphins, Browns, Eagles, Redskins, Panthers, Bucs

        11-15. Cardinals, Seahawks, Chargers, Chiefs, Bills

        16. Giants

        17-25. Falcons, Lions, Bears, Raiders, Broncos, Titans, Bengals, Jets, Cowboys

        26-30. Pats, Ravens, Steelers, Texans, Saints

        31. 49ers

        32. Packers

        So, right now, the best the Browns could do is #5 with their own pick and #17 with the Falcons pick.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • B BrownRebel

          After last week's clunker, I've gone into draft mode. Assuming we make no trades, is anyone else liking a richardson and rgIII combo with our 2 picks?

          Also, I'm terrified of alshon jeffrey. That guy reeks of bust. Hopefully floyd's character issues drop him to 2nd rd. that probably won't happen, but I can wish. How great would those 3 picks be?

          bringbackbrownie2 B
          • 1k Posts
          • 118 Reputation
          B bringbackbrownie2 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @brownrebel said:

          After last week's clunker, I've gone into draft mode. Assuming we make no trades, is anyone else liking a richardson and rgIII combo with our 2 picks?

          Also, I'm terrified of alshon jeffrey. That guy reeks of bust. Hopefully floyd's character issues drop him to 2nd rd. that probably won't happen, but I can wish. How great would those 3 picks be?

          Gipper is right. We have discussed this on other threads. Richardson would be a fine first pick but RG3 may not even enter the draft. But even if he does, I doubt he is still on the board for our second 1st round pick. I would like to see us draft a stud linebacker with our Atlanta pick and draft a WR in the second round. Maybe Kendall Wright from Baylor..

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • BrownRebel B
            • 109 Posts
            • 12 Reputation
            B BrownRebel wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Apologies. I quit reading for a stretch of days.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Nw220 N
              • 1k Posts
              • 27 Reputation
              N Nw220 wrote on last edited by Nw220
              #6

              Hopefully we could grab Blackmon but i think he will be gone, so with the first draft pick i say grab Vontaze Burlict or Luke Kuelchly ...Then with the second pick Id like to see Chase Minnifeild or the Best CB available....Take Ryan Broyles in the 2nd, if RG3 is there with the second first rounder id consider it but i think Richardson is a luxury not a need RBs are easy to come by

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • B BrownRebel

                After last week's clunker, I've gone into draft mode. Assuming we make no trades, is anyone else liking a richardson and rgIII combo with our 2 picks?

                Also, I'm terrified of alshon jeffrey. That guy reeks of bust. Hopefully floyd's character issues drop him to 2nd rd. that probably won't happen, but I can wish. How great would those 3 picks be?

                rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 2k Posts
                • 39 Reputation
                rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @brownrebel said:

                After last week's clunker, I've gone into draft mode. Assuming we make no trades, is anyone else liking a richardson and rgIII combo with our 2 picks?

                Also, I'm terrified of alshon jeffrey. That guy reeks of bust. Hopefully floyd's character issues drop him to 2nd rd. that probably won't happen, but I can wish. How great would those 3 picks be?

                Funny, I already addressed this topic in another thread, but we keep going dumabass over and over

                Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
                Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • rich4eagleR rich4eagle

                  @brownrebel said:

                  After last week's clunker, I've gone into draft mode. Assuming we make no trades, is anyone else liking a richardson and rgIII combo with our 2 picks?

                  Also, I'm terrified of alshon jeffrey. That guy reeks of bust. Hopefully floyd's character issues drop him to 2nd rd. that probably won't happen, but I can wish. How great would those 3 picks be?

                  Funny, I already addressed this topic in another thread, but we keep going dumabass over and over

                  Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 8k Posts
                  • 1k Reputation
                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @rich4eagle said:

                  Funny, I already addressed this topic in another thread, but we keep going dumabass over and over

                  Nobody can understand what you type. It's just "blah blah blah, the steelers are awesome i love ghoolies dick in my mouth blah blah blah offensive linemen blah im a big fat pussy"

                  Forgive us for ignoring you.

                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • HurricanE H
                    • 72 Posts
                    • 2 Reputation
                    H HurricanE wrote on last edited by HurricanE
                    #9

                    Mine would look like :

                    1.1 - Vontaze Burflict LB

                    1.2 - Chase Minnifield CB (could probably actually trade down a few spots here and pick up a 2nd because I dont think Minnifield is worth the 20th or so spot here)

                    2.1 - Mike Adams OT

                    2.2 - Best DE

                    3. FB

                    If you want to go offense thats kind of hard because I think Blackmon AND Richardson will both be gone, and Floyd and Jeffrey seem like busts too me.

                    Bottom line is we are going to need more then a decent defense in our division, we are going to need a SOLID one. No 1 or 2 guys can turn around our shitty offense by themselves

                    Harry BuffaloH 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • H HurricanE

                      Mine would look like :

                      1.1 - Vontaze Burflict LB

                      1.2 - Chase Minnifield CB (could probably actually trade down a few spots here and pick up a 2nd because I dont think Minnifield is worth the 20th or so spot here)

                      2.1 - Mike Adams OT

                      2.2 - Best DE

                      3. FB

                      If you want to go offense thats kind of hard because I think Blackmon AND Richardson will both be gone, and Floyd and Jeffrey seem like busts too me.

                      Bottom line is we are going to need more then a decent defense in our division, we are going to need a SOLID one. No 1 or 2 guys can turn around our shitty offense by themselves

                      Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 241 Reputation
                      Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @hurricane said:

                      Mine would look like :

                      1.1 - Vontaze Burflict LB

                      1.2 - Chase Minnifield CB (could probably actually trade down a few spots here and pick up a 2nd because I dont think Minnifield is worth the 20th or so spot here)

                      2.1 - Mike Adams OT

                      2.2 - Best FB

                      If you want to go offense thats kind of hard because I think Blackmon AND Richardson will both be gone, and Floyd and Jeffrey seem like busts too me.

                      We don't have two first round picks and as it stands at this moment Burflict will at best be a late 1st round pick after several other LB's are off the board, so I wouldn't waste our first pick on him. If they think he is the guy they should trade back and get more picks and then draft him.

                      Ruining threads since 1897.
                      H 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • choco chocoC
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 352 Reputation
                        chocoC choco wrote on last edited by choco
                        #11

                        yeah...burfict is an awesome teammate as well....

                        http://www.azcentral.com/sports/asu/articles/2011/08/07/20110807asu-football-vontaze-burfict-punch-teammate-report.html

                        sure...lets waste a high pick on a guy that thinks he's better than he is...

                        http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1299516

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

                          @hurricane said:

                          Mine would look like :

                          1.1 - Vontaze Burflict LB

                          1.2 - Chase Minnifield CB (could probably actually trade down a few spots here and pick up a 2nd because I dont think Minnifield is worth the 20th or so spot here)

                          2.1 - Mike Adams OT

                          2.2 - Best FB

                          If you want to go offense thats kind of hard because I think Blackmon AND Richardson will both be gone, and Floyd and Jeffrey seem like busts too me.

                          We don't have two first round picks and as it stands at this moment Burflict will at best be a late 1st round pick after several other LB's are off the board, so I wouldn't waste our first pick on him. If they think he is the guy they should trade back and get more picks and then draft him.

                          HurricanE H
                          • 72 Posts
                          • 2 Reputation
                          H HurricanE wrote on last edited by HurricanE
                          #12

                          Hillis-iz-Boss said:

                          We don't have two first round picks and as it stands at this moment Burflict will at best be a late 1st round pick after several other LB's are off the board, so I wouldn't waste our first pick on him. If they think he is the guy they should trade back and get more picks and then draft him.

                          Yeah we got Atlanta's 1st rounder from when we traded down so they could grab Julio

                          We need some attitude in our defense

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate