Skip to content

Sheldon Brown Is The Worst Db In The Nfl

The Browns Board
12 9 1.1k
  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Although the title explains it pretty clearly, i decided to stay sober and really watch every browns player and position to make an educated opinion on what the browns need to get better. To me, this couldn't start more with Sheldon Brown. I can safely say he's blown close to 8 plays tonight, including that one right now that hopefully is about to overturned. I mean seriously, how bad does this guy have to be until Pat pulls his ass? There's quite literally no way anyone on the roster can play worse than he has tonight and this season. I'd love to see another guy get a damn chance. Thoughts?

  • N NavySteve_Browns4Life wrote on last edited by
    #2

    He's terrible!!!!

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by hx214
    #3

    Move him to safety, trade A. Young for a stick of Big Red gum, and let Patterson start. Need OLB's and DB's BAD in this draft. No sense drafting any offensive if you can't stop anybody.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    not to mention can anyone on this board explain to me why he was on Mike Wallace this game? I mean wow

  • D dj_illness wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I hated Eric Wright more than brown.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I just can't get how bad he is. I'm serious, there's no way you can play DB any worse than he did last night and pretty much this year. I have to believe that someone on the damn roster is better than him. I mean does Shurmer keep the guy out there for veteran presence? Maybe he's got photos of Shurmer with a hooker or something, but holy jesus

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #7

    if you really think this way, it just shows you know nothing about CB play. you knee-jerk reactionists are fucking idiots. flavor of the week...last week, it was little who should be cut. this week, brown. get a fucking clue.....

  • if you really think this way, it just shows you know nothing about CB play. you knee-jerk reactionists are fucking idiots. flavor of the week...last week, it was little who should be cut. this week, brown. get a fucking clue.....

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by USFBrown
    #8

    @choco said:

    if you really think this way, it just shows you know nothing about CB play. you knee-jerk reactionists are fucking idiots. flavor of the week...last week, it was little who should be cut. this week, brown. get a fucking clue.....

    Brown has been getting abused all year, this is nothing new. You sir, obviously haven't watched his atrocious play this year.

  • if you really think this way, it just shows you know nothing about CB play. you knee-jerk reactionists are fucking idiots. flavor of the week...last week, it was little who should be cut. this week, brown. get a fucking clue.....

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @choco said:

    if you really think this way, it just shows you know nothing about CB play. you knee-jerk reactionists are fucking idiots. flavor of the week...last week, it was little who should be cut. this week, brown. get a fucking clue.....

    have you been watching the same sheldon brown I have all year? Because all I've seen since week one is a guy who doesn't react to routes, gets beat over the top consistently, misses tackles, and is always getting abused by good QB's. Last night was just finest hour of sucking. You obviously know nothing on good CB play my friend.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Haden wasn't much better tonight. The D gets a lot of props for being good against the pass but they got beat by a hobbled QB last night.

  • @choco said:

    if you really think this way, it just shows you know nothing about CB play. you knee-jerk reactionists are fucking idiots. flavor of the week...last week, it was little who should be cut. this week, brown. get a fucking clue.....

    have you been watching the same sheldon brown I have all year? Because all I've seen since week one is a guy who doesn't react to routes, gets beat over the top consistently, misses tackles, and is always getting abused by good QB's. Last night was just finest hour of sucking. You obviously know nothing on good CB play my friend.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @jrb12711 said:

    have you been watching the same sheldon brown I have all year? Because all I've seen since week one is a guy who doesn't react to routes, gets beat over the top consistently, misses tackles, and is always getting abused by good QB's. Last night was just finest hour of sucking. You obviously know nothing on good CB play my friend.

    I have to agree with you- Ben went after Brown early and often- mainly because the guy Sheldon was (attempting) to cover was always wide open. And to those who say this was a one game aberration, I say- not. I can't see how Patterson or Skrine could be much worse.

  • C CantonLegend wrote on last edited by
    #12

    bah cut his ass so he can come play for the saints.....my team could use another corner....tracy porter and patrick robinson get hurt too much

    he sucks for the browns but theres 25 other teams in the league that would love to have him