Skip to content

Nice Job Colt

The Browns Board
14 10 941
  • just another 'snippy' browns fan after another loss. and with the steelers sprinkled on top.

  • 4th & 30 is better than an INT.

  • I was honestly hoping that seneca would stay in. We suck its time to let him start the rest of the season. Colt is incompetent. Must be that Harrison-addled brain.

  • just another 'snippy' browns fan after another loss. and with the steelers sprinkled on top.

    @miktoxic said:

    just another 'snippy' browns fan after another loss. and with the steelers sprinkled on top.

    Mo mass has got to make a better effort at that. colt looks like a good golfer playing with a bunch of hacks. u just don't play as well

  • @dawg08 said:

    Geez, this kid needs to stay on the sideline!! He is effen Clueless!

    you're joking right? He had no protection on that interception.. It's either throw it to man coverage or take a sack and face 4th and 30.

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    you're joking right? He had no protection on that interception.. It's either throw it to man coverage or take a sack and face 4th and 30.

    No, all the kid does is throw the ball in traffic and take sacks. They get the ball down to the 6 yd line while he's out and he comes in he takes a sack then throws the ball up!! He sucks and all the Colt "homers" put there will figure it out! He's comparable to Quinn!!

  • 4th & 30 is better than an INT.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    4th & 30 is better than an INT.

    No shet!! And turns the game around and Terds get a TD!

    Now he's getting garbage yrds!

  • How many ints is this dingleberry going to throw? And how many will he get spotted?

  • I was honestly hoping that seneca would stay in. We suck its time to let him start the rest of the season. Colt is incompetent. Must be that Harrison-addled brain.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I was honestly hoping that seneca would stay in. We suck its time to let him start the rest of the season. Colt is incompetent. Must be that Harrison-addled brain.

    I was praying they would keep him in!! All he did was move the ball to the 6 yd line.

    Nice ending to another shetty offensive game !

  • Colt: "I guess I was good enough to go back in" WOW!!!

  • Colt: "I guess I was good enough to go back in" WOW!!!

    @falcon7 said:

    Colt: "I guess I was good enough to go back in" WOW!!!

    Seneca's one nice pass into the Red Zone was better than anything Colt threw all night.

  • I said the same thing... it was the only throw that hit the reciver close to between the numbers. Colt throws over the head or at the feet of the receivers. He sucks!

  • To me that seems to be a bad decision from the sideline.

    Your young QB had just been hit by a bus and was clearly shaken up. Seneca came in the game throwing an accurate completion in the red zone. Why on earth are you putting Colt back?

    McCoy played a good game until then against a very strong defense.

    He just shouldn't be in for that series of plays.

    This one goes on Shurmur. Entirely.