Skip to content

Seneca

The Browns Board
12 9 1.1k
  • Right?

  • wallace looked poised and made a quick desicion.

  • Wallace comes in makes a perfect throw, so we put in a QB who just got his lights knocked out that makes consistent bad decisions.

  • It's difficult not to argue that the real rookie was on our sideline.

  • First time this season I agree. They should of left Wallace in. Colt is not the answer and trust me, Holmgren saw it.

  • Taking Wallace out after a nice throw to put a concussed, star seeing, scared little boy back in was just plain stupid.

  • shurmers and Ass hat

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Colt's face said it all after the failed draw play. It waa2nd and 5.. game on the line.

    Primetime against your teams arch-rival.

    He looked and played scared.

    I'm done with him.

    Wallace came in and looked more poised and hes taken no snaps this entire season.

    He's taken at least one other snap this season

  • I was thinking the same thing, I bet Senaca gets us the TD, and the Browns may have not even followed proper concussion protocol. Why put him back in? such a dumb move, although Massaquoi gave 0 effort on that last INT.

  • mikeyP72 said:

    Colt's face said it all after the failed draw play. It waa2nd and 5.. game on the line.

    Primetime against your teams arch-rival.

    He looked and played scared.

    I'm done with him.

    Wallace came in and looked more poised and hes taken no snaps this entire season.

    He didn't look and play scared. He looked and played hurt....concussed.

    No blame here on Colt. The blame is on the organization.

    Just another example of the ineptness of this coaching staff....and perhaps beyond?

    Is the training staff equally inept?

  • It is so unfair that pig face and shitmur still have jobs!