Skip to content

Browns Uniform

The Browns Board
6 5 872
  • How old is the present Browns uniform?

  • Old enough that they are always wearing throwbacks. I will say it. I think we are due for a rebranding of sorts.. Not saying that we change the colors. But we do need to do something. Someone posted some mock Uni's that were pretty sharp, still looked like classic browns Uni's but were modern and very sharp looking.

  • How old is the present Browns uniform?

    @mack said:

    How old is the present Browns uniform?

    They are brand new. The team probably gets new ones for every game. Why?

  • How old is the present Browns uniform?

    @mack said:

    How old is the present Browns uniform?

    Not old enough to erase the stupid unis of the last three decades other than this was an attempt to bring back the glory of the greates show in football the Cleveland Browns

    what is your suggestions pink and black with a flamingo logo on the players crotch and a douhebag on the helmet

    The only problem with the unis is we forgot the herittage of wiinning and lost all concept of what it was

  • @mack said:

    How old is the present Browns uniform?

    They are brand new. The team probably gets new ones for every game. Why?

    @the-gipper said:

    They are brand new. The team probably gets new ones for every game. Why?

    That was the first thing that popped in my head after reading the first post. Kudos sir.

    On a personal note I love the unis as is. As far as I'm concerned its really the only thing we got going for us.

  • @the-gipper said:

    They are brand new. The team probably gets new ones for every game. Why?

    That was the first thing that popped in my head after reading the first post. Kudos sir.

    On a personal note I love the unis as is. As far as I'm concerned its really the only thing we got going for us.

    @taco918 said:

    That was the first thing that popped in my head after reading the first post. Kudos sir.

    On a personal note I love the unis as is. As far as I'm concerned its really the only thing we got going for us.

    Right, the Uniform is not an issue. Winning is the issue.