Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Steeler Idiots

Steeler Idiots

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
15 Posts 13 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Silverback S
    • 164 Posts
    • 1 Reputation
    S Silverback wrote on last edited by
    #1

    coltharrisonx-large.jpg

    cribbs-down-steelers-jk-horizjpg-78291296dc3171b7.jpg

    harrisonx-large.jpg

    No wonder you clowns can't win any games. Too many players sleeping on the job.

    Kosar_For_PresidentK rich4eagleR 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • S Silverback

      coltharrisonx-large.jpg

      cribbs-down-steelers-jk-horizjpg-78291296dc3171b7.jpg

      harrisonx-large.jpg

      No wonder you clowns can't win any games. Too many players sleeping on the job.

      Kosar_For_President Kosar_For_PresidentK
      • 6k Posts
      • 221 Reputation
      Kosar_For_PresidentK Kosar_For_President wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @silverback said:

      Too many players sleeping on the job.

      Which is the opposite for your mom, she can't get double stuffed while sleeping.

      Luck is Tim Couch. Big, Dumb Goofy, slow thinking QB - Ghoolie, 2-28-12
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
        • 891 Posts
        • 80 Reputation
        tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I thought Harrison killed Mccoy on that hit. Harrison What the fuck if you hit Mccoy harder we win the game!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 5k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I can only imagine how cool you are in real life brah. I mean only the cool guys start shit on an internet forum. Thanks, I needed to know I was better than someone today.

          BrownsBackerB 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • BendMeOver BendMeOverB
            • 328 Posts
            • 7 Reputation
            BendMeOverB BendMeOver wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I expected this game to be more like 28-3 by half-time as opposed to squeaking out a 14-3 victory at the very end. It was a tough hard fought divisional game, that the Browns probably should've won. I thought there were alot of positives for the Browns after last night's game, and didn't think you guys would be just short of suicide wanting to completely revamp the whole team.

            Colt McCoy is a decent QB and from what I saw he can play to the calibre of a Neil O'Donnell (as I've said before). He has no recievers to throw to and tried to force a few plays here and there (but Ben did once as well). He eluded the rush pretty well and made some good plays on the run. I'm not a scout, but I hear that the 2012 draft will be deep in the QB position. I think you can win (i.e. become a play-off contending team) with this guy if you get him some decent weapons. He's not what I would say was a Super Bowl bound/franchise-type guy though.

            Didn't like the effort I saw from your "star" Hillis, I definately wouldn't sell the farm to keep him. To me, he seems like a "no.#2" back. Your defense played pretty well, I thought. You essentially kept us out of the end-zone on 3 huge scoring drives that kept your chances of winning alive.

            I'm not sure what to say about your coach. I would've gone for it on the first drive. I mean why be conservative with a 4-8 team? I loved Tomlin's decision to go for the win (though I really think we could've at least tried a different play and/or got Kemoeatu off of the field). I don't know how your coach got lucky with that challenge, but he did. It seems like you need some kind of hurry-up package, your offense took forever to move down the field. (That's kind of comforting to me actually, since I kinda knew we only needed one more score to seal the deal).

            Anyways, I guess I'd give your coach one more year. You'll have alot of money to spend in free agency and you'll have some high draft picks. I'd target getting a WR or two, RB and a CB, then get some DT and LBs in the later rounds. There's what 4 or 5 games that your team was one or two more plays short in, that had you made them you would have you sitting at at 8-5 or so now instead of 4-9.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • TypicalBrowns TypicalBrownsT
              • 1k Posts
              • 98 Reputation
              TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
              #6

              The Browns offense for some reason STALLED when they got rolling by either penalties, a bad run, or a sack. I wanted to bust in a kitten's head when the pathetic offense couldnt move the ball at the end of half, when the browns had momentum after the Roelthelsberger injury. They had SO F#CKING many times they couldve at least gotten into field goal range. The offense's average starting field position was at the F#UCKING 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they couldnt move it 15 yards. I also was beyond frustrated when Big Ben threw his interception in the 3rd qtr. Adams runs it to the 47 yard line, and we go 3 and out. We NEVER take advantage of field position OR defensive turnovers. The steelers kept giving the Browns breaks. One after another, and the Browns cant do SHIT with those chances. Once again, Cleveland should've won this game. They were in it. Their D outplayed the Steelers offense for 3/4 the f#cking game...and our pitiful ofense cant even get it within FIELD GOAL RANGE. and ya know...when we get to the red zone..we throw picks that look like they were intended for a steeler db. Extremely frustrating to see the Browns piss away chances at winning that they never get any other game. They had THE STEELERS in their grasp, almost pulling off an upset. But...... we suck again.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • BendMeOver BendMeOverB
                • 328 Posts
                • 7 Reputation
                BendMeOverB BendMeOver wrote on last edited by
                #7

                To counter TypicalBrowns arguments, I could reasonably argue that the Steelers offense is vastly superior to the Browns offense. We took far dumber penalties than the Browns (over 100 yards worth of penalties total), more/worse sacks than the Browns (Ben should've thrown the ball away long before his ankle was injured) and we turned it over when we shouldn't have (when we were in scoring range and at least could've gotten FGs). Your defense made the plays necessary to keep you in the game, and our defense did likewise. Pitt's defense, while a bit long in the tooth, isn't shabby you know.

                One playmaker, like Antonio Brown, on the Browns side may have been capable of making that one splash play you needed to win that game and several others this season. Seriously, I just don't see the need to blow your team up, fire the coaches or GM/president.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • halfsane halfsaneH
                  • 696 Posts
                  • 49 Reputation
                  halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by halfsane
                  #8

                  Most teams don't celebrate their personal fouls.

                  G 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • halfsaneH halfsane

                    Most teams don't celebrate their personal fouls.

                    Gafreleets G
                    • 559 Posts
                    • 19 Reputation
                    G Gafreleets wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @halfsane said:

                    Most teams don't celebrate personal their fouls.

                    i'm not sure what you said because i don't speak hick-ese.

                    what can you expect from clevelanders though?

                    with all i've heard about Big Ben being a rapist and i go to a online sex offender registry and look up cleveland and Pittsburgh and what do i find? cleveland has a CRAP load more sex offenders (and expecially child molesters) than Pittsburgh.......over 4X as many over all. 2055 of them to Pittsburgh's 421. www.familywatchdog.us better never hear one of you date raping, can't get a woman with my tiny peep unless i hold her down, child molesting hypocrits say anything else about Ben.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • VaporTrail VaporTrailV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 6k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Says the yinzer. Go away.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • c-dawg ?
                        • Posts
                        • 0 Reputation
                        ? c-dawg wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Thanks very much for posting these pics.

                        It must take a little effort to post them here and on the wall of your dedicated masturbation room as well, Shitback.

                        Yes, thanks, I think these three are exactly the pics that the league will use in their deliberations to suspend Harrison; that is, to establish a pattern of chickenshit, cheapshot behavior.

                        What does someone who is not an imbecile think? Not much of Harrison.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                          • 14k Posts
                          • 5k Reputation
                          nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
                          #12

                          Anyone that defends Harrison is a tool. As far as Im concerned the league should kick him out of the league permantly. Because its apparent hes not gonna comply and play by the rules.

                          Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • jrb12711J jrb12711

                            I can only imagine how cool you are in real life brah. I mean only the cool guys start shit on an internet forum. Thanks, I needed to know I was better than someone today.

                            BrownsBacker BrownsBackerB
                            • 297 Posts
                            • 20 Reputation
                            BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @jrb12711 said:

                            I can only imagine how cool you are in real life brah. I mean only the cool guys start shit on an internet forum. Thanks, I needed to know I was better than someone today.

                            I can only imagine how cool you are, you use the word "brah".

                            jrb12711J 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • S Silverback

                              coltharrisonx-large.jpg

                              cribbs-down-steelers-jk-horizjpg-78291296dc3171b7.jpg

                              harrisonx-large.jpg

                              No wonder you clowns can't win any games. Too many players sleeping on the job.

                              rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 39 Reputation
                              rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @silverback said:

                              coltharrisonx-large.jpg

                              cribbs-down-steelers-jk-horizjpg-78291296dc3171b7.jpg

                              harrisonx-large.jpg

                              No wonder you clowns can't win any games. Too many players sleeping on the job.

                              Stupid post by a whining loser, and hating winners, and trying to convince others wearing your loser panties

                              Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • BrownsBackerB BrownsBacker

                                @jrb12711 said:

                                I can only imagine how cool you are in real life brah. I mean only the cool guys start shit on an internet forum. Thanks, I needed to know I was better than someone today.

                                I can only imagine how cool you are, you use the word "brah".

                                jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 5k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @brownsbacker said:

                                I can only imagine how cool you are, you use the word "brah".

                                since that post was completely serious and talking like that wasn't to mock the steeler troll. Keep up brah.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                Theme
                                • System
                                • Light
                                • Dark
                                The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Forums
                                • Recent
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Donate