A Reminder Of How Bad It Could Be
-
I've been gone from this board for a while. SOS, Same Old Shit but worse. How bad it could be. Yah, it would suck to have won 10 games this year.
Most threads dominated by ghoulie ramblings and rich's incoherent support. I have to say that the funniest thing I've read here is Ghoulie saying he gets hot ass, big tit, 24 yr old's because he has his name on his bowling shirt. Best claim ever.
Still don't understand why a Saints fan from Ohio spends so much time posting here.
I've been gone from this board for a while. SOS, Same Old Shit but worse. How bad it could be. Yah, it would suck to have won 10 games this year.
Most threads dominated by ghoulie ramblings and rich's incoherent support. I have to say that the funniest thing I've read here is Ghoulie saying he gets hot ass, big tit, 24 yr old's because he has his name on his bowling shirt. Best claim ever.
Still don't understand why a Saints fan from Ohio spends so much time posting here.
It's funny reading all Ur guys' complaining. If you remember correctly I came here as a friend but browns fans get so riled up over everything so now I love to laugh at all Ur shortcomings
I'm more than capable of comforting all u crybabies...but laughing at you is just so much more fun
-
mikeyP72 said:
I love to hate that guy. He's such a joke.
I used to not like him because of all the interceptions he threw, but man I'd kill to have him back. At least when he was at the helm he would go deep and always tried to win. The offense is just horrendous now.
-
Braylon dropped so many of his passes.
-
Nothing is funny to him.
-
wow guys this was just supposed to be joke calm the heck down. It's just funny even though he thinks it isn't. Just trying to loosen things up some is all, but apparently that completely backfired.
-
Can't be any worse,
If you guys don't know single players outperformed the entire browns team in stats out there, we have hands down the worst nfl offense. I'll go as far to say that i am sure individual players have scored more points than the browns have total for the season..... and thats probably a fact.
Can't be any worse,
If you guys don't know single players outperformed the entire browns team in stats out there, we have hands down the worst nfl offense. I'll go as far to say that i am sure individual players have scored more points than the browns have total for the season..... and thats probably a fact.
Actually, the Browns don't have the worst offense- at least statistically in the NFL. That honor goes to the Rams who we happened to lose to. We're in the bottom three. So much for Shurms being an offensive mastermind. The Packers and Saints have us doubled in scoring output.

-
Move on already ....
-
I've been gone from this board for a while. SOS, Same Old Shit but worse. How bad it could be. Yah, it would suck to have won 10 games this year.
Most threads dominated by ghoulie ramblings and rich's incoherent support. I have to say that the funniest thing I've read here is Ghoulie saying he gets hot ass, big tit, 24 yr old's because he has his name on his bowling shirt. Best claim ever.
Still don't understand why a Saints fan from Ohio spends so much time posting here.
It's funny reading all Ur guys' complaining. If you remember correctly I came here as a friend but browns fans get so riled up over everything so now I love to laugh at all Ur shortcomings
I'm more than capable of comforting all u crybabies...but laughing at you is just so much more fun
It's funny reading all Ur guys' complaining. If you remember correctly I came here as a friend but browns fans get so riled up over everything so now I love to laugh at all Ur shortcomings
I'm more than capable of comforting all u crybabies...but laughing at you is just so much more fun
Funny that you have so little insight into the fact that it is indeed you that most of the laughing is projected at. Or perhaps it is not laughing, it is more this:
-
He busted his ass for the Browns, as does Colt. Zombo
*******************
NO.
He didn't give a frak about the Browns OR winning. He'd throw another stupidass int, and be laughing about it? on the sidelines.
Then he'd throw another int.
Old news, he sucked, and he didn't care.
-
good old 2007 .... sigh !
-
-
At least with Anderson we'd lose in exciting fashion. The games now are just us losing as offensively boring as possible.
-
Yeah, you'd never know if Anderson was going to be on or off.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login