Harrison Gets One Game Suspension
-
Ban him from the game for life.
-
Ban him from the game for life.
Ban him from the game for life.
I would agree. Regardless of what you think of him, watch the replay in slow motion. He purposely lowers his head at the last second.
Frikin' criminal' !
-
That's only because you're a Stoolers homo.
-
-
hope ape boy ain't suspended for cleveland game. shurmur doesn't have a hair on his ass if he doesn't
put bullseye on this shtbirds back if he plays. Maybe then we could see some intensity from this team (offense).
A message needs to be sent while salvaging some positive from this colossal goat fkuc of a season.
as far as i am concerned, anything less than a comatose, intubated roid monk wheeled from CBS will be a disappointment.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Goddell blows.
Harrison is a stud and I would love to have him on the Browns team.
He is good player, but how many games would we have him for with all his suspensions? Let the Squibs pay him for not playing...though I guess when you are under suspension you don't get paid.
Does that money go back to the team, or to charity?
If charity, perhaps it could go to victims of pit bull attacks?
-
Ban him from the game for life.
Ban him from the game for life.
WTF? Richard Seymore punches a man in the mouth AFTER the whistle, only get's a $30,000 fine, yet you want to "ban" James for life for a clean hit???? This is exactly why Modell moved your team....he was tired of smelling all the pu$$y coming from Cleveland.
-
"Clean hits" don't result in one-game suspensions. Ban Roid Monkey Harrison for life.
-
@king-ghoolie-lives said:
Why post the truth? It has no place here.
Because I'm tired of being collectively referred to as a bunch of unemployed, rust-belt morons.
-
Well it was expected. Hoipefully he learns not to lead with the helmet.
-
Ban him from the game for life.
WTF? Richard Seymore punches a man in the mouth AFTER the whistle, only get's a $30,000 fine, yet you want to "ban" James for life for a clean hit???? This is exactly why Modell moved your team....he was tired of smelling all the pu$$y coming from Cleveland.
WTF? Richard Seymore punches a man in the mouth AFTER the whistle, only get's a $30,000 fine, yet you want to "ban" James for life for a clean hit???? This is exactly why Modell moved your team....he was tired of smelling all the pu$$y coming from Cleveland.
So? Everything negative you think about the Browns/Steelers rivalry is to be prefaced by "this is why Modell moved your team"....even though clearly you know that had nothing to do with it?
Modell tried to move the team because he was given a cash payment of $75 million dollars if he would do so.
The End.
So quit being so stupidly intellectually dishonest....or downright silly about that.
And yes, the poster that said that Harrison should be banned for life is also being downright silly. Obviously he said what he said in order to procure some mindless, blubbering, ignorant reaction on the part of one of your ilk.
Congratulations. You were suckered into his bait. How does it feel to be hooked by his chum?
-
@josephsuxdick said:
Yay! All the whining finally paid off!
Now let's see the fair thing, and have the Cleveland guy who clubbed Ben in the head get suspended, too.
A. You still have to show us where that happenned. Like I said, I just don't recall it. But I am certainly willing to be fair and review it.
B. Hitting a QB in the helmet is a personal foul. If it happened as blatantly as you say, it should have been a penalty....but then your issue is with the ref that didn't see it or didn't call it, not us.
C. Clearly however, you haven't figured out however that the league takes a helmet to helmet hit more seriously than a hit to the head by the hand. Just like in law which sees the use of a gun as more serious that use of a rolling pin to commit a crime, the NFL sees using the crown of the helmet as more serious than the hand. The one gets punished far more severely than the other. C'est la vie..
-
@josephsuxdick said:
Now THAT'S something to be proud of, huh?
I'll bet you two share the same taste in mini-skirts, too.
And I bet you love the taste of Big Gay Ben in your mouth...get out of here you stupid punk.
-
WTF? Richard Seymore punches a man in the mouth AFTER the whistle, only get's a $30,000 fine, yet you want to "ban" James for life for a clean hit???? This is exactly why Modell moved your team....he was tired of smelling all the pu$$y coming from Cleveland.
So? Everything negative you think about the Browns/Steelers rivalry is to be prefaced by "this is why Modell moved your team"....even though clearly you know that had nothing to do with it?
Modell tried to move the team because he was given a cash payment of $75 million dollars if he would do so.
The End.
So quit being so stupidly intellectually dishonest....or downright silly about that.
And yes, the poster that said that Harrison should be banned for life is also being downright silly. Obviously he said what he said in order to procure some mindless, blubbering, ignorant reaction on the part of one of your ilk.
Congratulations. You were suckered into his bait. How does it feel to be hooked by his chum?
And yes, the poster that said that Harrison should be banned for life is also being downright silly. Obviously he said what he said in order to procure some mindless, blubbering, ignorant reaction on the part of one of your ilk.
Congratulations. You were suckered into his bait. How does it feel to be hooked by his chum?
🥷
-
@josephsuxdick said:
You're a little behind the curve, dude. I already named the play and discussed on the other thread. Feel free to go back and review.
But thanks again for proving my point by STILL not having any idea what I'm talking about.
Yes, I saw that. I READ your posts and heard your position. But I still didn't see the play. Post the video or a link to it.
Like I said, I am NOT willing to accept your characterization of it on faith.
I would prefer to weigh the evidence myself, and the only evidence I have so far is:
A. On your side: what you say
B. On the other side: the fact that the refs didn't call anything and that the league hasn't said anything.
A trier of fact is permitted to take into account the credibility of the witness when weighing evidence. Sorry, but your credibility doesn't stand up to the credibility of the league and its refs. Ergo, you have a heavy burden of proof to countervale the opposing evidence.
Bring us the visual evidence, the smoking gun if you will, or else stfu and have a seat on the bench in the hallway.
And FYI, I have tried to do your job for you by looking for the play on youtube, but couldn't find it.
-
BS.
Fines don't work. Look up how many times Harrison the gay sheepshotter ignored fines.
Suspensions mean that crime doesn't pay.
Otherwise, the squeelers fo can pay Harrisons fines and give him a raise - cheapshots that don't belong
in football are how the squeelers win close games, or big playoff games that they figure they will lose.
See Suh. Suspensions work. Fines? They don't care - they make plenty of huge enough salaries. But suspensions
make the team think that maybe cheapshot injuries are too costly to support. I would say that he should have been
suspended the next game, and the next Browns game. That should stop this permanent injury sickening crap.
It is NOT football.
-
Zombo said:
Harrison didn't deserve a suspension, either did Suh.
Suh deserved to be kicked out of game and a fine.
Harrison's was a penalty , maybe a fine.
It's football. Shit happens. Quit suspending football players for playing football and let the other team seek revenge old school style.
No one wants head injuries, that's why its a penalty. Suspending players is just grandstanding by the league. If they really care about head injuries they would take better care of those retired players who are struggling from so many concussions.
Z
I disagree on Suh...it wasn't just the stomping of the dude's arm it was slamming his head into the turf twice before he stomped on his arm. All of that combined plus the guy has a history of issues was enough to suspend him. I agree on Harrison. As bad as the hit was, it happened in a milisecond. He deserved to be penalized and fined but a suspension seems to me like they are penalizing him for previous acts.
-
Zombo said:
Harrison didn't deserve a suspension, either did Suh.
Suh deserved to be kicked out of game and a fine.
Harrison's was a penalty , maybe a fine.
It's football. Shit happens. Quit suspending football players for playing football and let the other team seek revenge old school style.
No one wants head injuries, that's why its a penalty. Suspending players is just grandstanding by the league. If they really care about head injuries they would take better care of those retired players who are struggling from so many concussions.
Z
I disagree on Suh...it wasn't just the stomping of the dude's arm it was slamming his head into the turf twice before he stomped on his arm. All of that combined plus the guy has a history of issues was enough to suspend him. I agree on Harrison. As bad as the hit was, it happened in a milisecond. He deserved to be penalized and fined but a suspension seems to me like they are penalizing him for previous acts.
I disagree on Suh...it wasn't just the stomping of the dude's arm it was slamming his head into the turf twice before he stomped on his arm. All of that combined plus the guy has a history of issues was enough to suspend him. I agree on Harrison. As bad as the hit was, it happened in a milisecond. He deserved to be penalized and fined but a suspension seems to me like they are penalizing him for previous acts.
Say you're cruising along on the highway at 68mph in a 65mph, and you get pulled over. The cop runs your license and finds you had 4 previous citations for speed in the last two years, you're not gonna sit there and plead with the cop not to give you a ticket. Even though you're speed is borderline breaking the law, you are still breaking the law. He is most likely going to write you a ticket anyhow because of you're a repeat offender. That's the way I look at Harrison. To many, it may be borderline dirty, but his past, and his big mouth, got him a suspension. And I think one game is being generous. Which is why I can't understand all these estrogen filled Stooler fans keep whining about the suspension. Clearly they think their team should be able to win by any means necessary, while the rest of the league has to follow the rules. Pathetic.
-
@josephsuxdick said:
You're a little behind the curve, dude. I already named the play and discussed on the other thread. Feel free to go back and review.
But thanks again for proving my point by STILL not having any idea what I'm talking about.
Yes, I saw that. I READ your posts and heard your position. But I still didn't see the play. Post the video or a link to it.
Like I said, I am NOT willing to accept your characterization of it on faith.
I would prefer to weigh the evidence myself, and the only evidence I have so far is:
A. On your side: what you say
B. On the other side: the fact that the refs didn't call anything and that the league hasn't said anything.
A trier of fact is permitted to take into account the credibility of the witness when weighing evidence. Sorry, but your credibility doesn't stand up to the credibility of the league and its refs. Ergo, you have a heavy burden of proof to countervale the opposing evidence.
Bring us the visual evidence, the smoking gun if you will, or else stfu and have a seat on the bench in the hallway.
And FYI, I have tried to do your job for you by looking for the play on youtube, but couldn't find it.
Yes, I saw that. I READ your posts and heard your position. But I still didn't see the play. Post the video or a link to it.
Like I said, I am NOT willing to accept your characterization of it on faith.
I would prefer to weigh the evidence myself, and the only evidence I have so far is:
A. On your side: what you say
B. On the other side: the fact that the refs didn't call anything and that the league hasn't said anything.
A trier of fact is permitted to take into account the credibility of the witness when weighing evidence. Sorry, but your credibility doesn't stand up to the credibility of the league and its refs. Ergo, you have a heavy burden of proof to countervale the opposing evidence.
Bring us the visual evidence, the smoking gun if you will, or else stfu and have a seat on the bench in the hallway.
And FYI, I have tried to do your job for you by looking for the play on youtube, but couldn't find it.
Well, I had the DVR of the game, I did look it up- and Joe's being a whiny, crybaby apologist for St. Ben. Like every time he gets touched, it should be a penalty. Play happened in the first quarter. Decent rush up the middle, Phil Taylor swung his arm- I can argue inadvertently because he was being blocked at the time, and hit St. Ben in the head. 15 yard penalty. Any comments Mr. Joe Troll, because Phil has yet to be fined. If that was a "clubbing" Mr Troll- I give it about a 3 on the violence scale. Jimmy the Thug's hit on McCoy was conservatively about a 9, a nuclear blast. So really, get real. Just like your whiny "chop block" on St Ben. Our guy is falling down, and lands on St Ben's leg- happens about every game in the NFL to someone. Our other guy hits him- hey, St. James didn't see McCoy throw that ball either, right? Chop block, my ass. What would have been really cool is if our guy had drilled St. Ben square in the facemask instead of making a legitimate tackle, then you really would have had something to whine about. .....Check out 1:30....As to St Ben taking a lot of hits- he sure does- because that's how he plays- rather hang onto the ball until it's too late waiting for someone to break open and take a major shot, instead of throw the freaking ball away.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login