Where Is Carlton Mitchell ?
-
And ps my wife keeps me fully satisfied. I wouldnt have married her if she didn't. No one should be in a relationship where both parties are not satisfied. If that's the case, find someone new. Just a pearl of wisdom.
And ps my wife keeps me fully satisfied. I wouldnt have married her if she didn't. No one should be in a relationship where both parties are not satisfied. If that's the case, find someone new. Just a pearl of wisdom.
Your wife keeps me satisfied too!!!! Just kidding, it was out there had to say it

Anyways...I am a hardcore OSU love the Buckeyes, but I also went to USF. People who never have visited Tampa or USF do not now what they are missing!!!! It might be one of the best cities out there, and USF campus is outstanding!!!! Take away suit case city right past 275 the place is great. just my 2 cents.
Love Cleveland and OSU, but Tampa is home and would not change a thing
-
And ps my wife keeps me fully satisfied. I wouldnt have married her if she didn't. No one should be in a relationship where both parties are not satisfied. If that's the case, find someone new. Just a pearl of wisdom.
Your wife keeps me satisfied too!!!! Just kidding, it was out there had to say it

Anyways...I am a hardcore OSU love the Buckeyes, but I also went to USF. People who never have visited Tampa or USF do not now what they are missing!!!! It might be one of the best cities out there, and USF campus is outstanding!!!! Take away suit case city right past 275 the place is great. just my 2 cents.
Love Cleveland and OSU, but Tampa is home and would not change a thing
Your wife keeps me satisfied too!!!! Just kidding, it was out there had to say it

Anyways...I am a hardcore OSU love the Buckeyes, but I also went to USF. People who never have visited Tampa or USF do not now what they are missing!!!! It might be one of the best cities out there, and USF campus is outstanding!!!! Take away suit case city right past 275 the place is great. just my 2 cents.
Love Cleveland and OSU, but Tampa is home and would not change a thing
Couldn't agree more. College really was the best time of my life. Loved going to ray Jay for the games.
-
I don't disagree he has probably shown reasons in practice that he shouldn't start. Or else why wouldn't he be out there. I'm just saying I saw the kid play well for usf in college. Its a world of difference in the pros.
I only made the hillis nude pics comment as a joke and you got all butt hurt about it. My bad. Didn't know you were so sensitive.
This is a forum, for discussions. Everyone has an opinion and I respect that.
The point I was making is how can you, as a browns fan, make fun of me for being a usf fan when you know that it sucks for rooting for a shitty team.
I respect that you choose to live your life helping those less fortunate. My wife is a teacher and I know first hand its a tough career, especially those with special needs.
One thing that I hate is seeing passionate fans of a team bicker with one another. We should all be respectful of each other.
So I'm.sorry if you took my joke as a personal insult but it was a joke. And if you see my post history you would know I don't use insults as a tool to bypass my points. We all have opinions and in the end they don't mean squat because we have no impact on the team. But lets just put this to rest because arguing and making insults on and internet forum is pretty lame.
You're a smart guy and I know you probably feel the same. So let's just leave it as that.
I don't disagree he has probably shown reasons in practice that he shouldn't start. Or else why wouldn't he be out there. I'm just saying I saw the kid play well for usf in college. Its a world of difference in the pros.
I only made the hillis nude pics comment as a joke and you got all butt hurt about it. My bad. Didn't know you were so sensitive.
This is a forum, for discussions. Everyone has an opinion and I respect that.
The point I was making is how can you, as a browns fan, make fun of me for being a usf fan when you know that it sucks for rooting for a shitty team.
I respect that you choose to live your life helping those less fortunate. My wife is a teacher and I know first hand its a tough career, especially those with special needs.
One thing that I hate is seeing passionate fans of a team bicker with one another. We should all be respectful of each other.
So I'm.sorry if you took my joke as a personal insult but it was a joke. And if you see my post history you would know I don't use insults as a tool to bypass my points. We all have opinions and in the end they don't mean squat because we have no impact on the team. But lets just put this to rest because arguing and making insults on and internet forum is pretty lame.
You're a smart guy and I know you probably feel the same. So let's just leave it as that.
Agree to disagree on this. I hope he turns heads next year as much as anyone, I just don't see that happening.
-
back to the original question, he's on special teams making bone headed penalties.
-
Holy crap he had a catch.
-
Very bad comparison. Colston was a stud year one. From preseason on he made himself a must starter.
-
There he is. With another drop.
-
I was looking for this post to say the same thing. He doesn't catch the ball with his hands. Doesn't matter how big or fast he is.
-
I was looking for this post to say the same thing. He doesn't catch the ball with his hands. Doesn't matter how big or fast he is.
-
I knew the second I came back to this board people would be bitching about that drop. Been begging for him all year and then when he finally comes in and makes a mistake, he's immediately dead to you all.
-
I knew the second I came back to this board people would be bitching about that drop. Been begging for him all year and then when he finally comes in and makes a mistake, he's immediately dead to you all.
I knew the second I came back to this board people would be bitching about that drop.
Which one?
-
Lance Moore. Guess who signed him first, the browns, guess where he is playing now, NO. that better?
No one would even know Moore's name if it wasn't for Bree's. He would be some no name 4th WR. Bree's has an effect on his WR's just like Manning does. The Browns don't have that luxery, we need WR's that make the QB better.
-
I knew the second I came back to this board people would be bitching about that drop. Been begging for him all year and then when he finally comes in and makes a mistake, he's immediately dead to you all.
I knew the second I came back to this board people would be bitching about that drop.
I don't really care either way about it. I just saw that this thread had activity, and then I saw him drop the ball. Figured I'd contribute.
I expected Mitchell to be a gamechanger for all of two seconds. I wanted him to be, but I knew better.
-
I'm just glad they started putting him out there to see what he can do. They should have started doing that two weeks ago though.
-
Lance Moore. Guess who signed him first, the browns, guess where he is playing now, NO. that better?
Manweenie didn't think he was good enough
-
He dropped one pass on three targets; not the end of the world. He had two catches, and one was a really nice grab for a first down. I'd like to see more from him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login