Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Holmgren

Holmgren

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
28 Posts 12 Posters 2.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 676 Posts
    • 249 Reputation
    lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
    #1

    While I have never been a big fan of Homgren's or in awe of his accomplishments, when he was hired as President of the Browns, I have to admit, I was sure that this would be a good move by Lerner. This is now starting to look like Lerner was taken to the cleaners....again. If the guy is being paid millions of dollars to revive this team, you have to question his lack of communication with the fans / media. We have been more than patient. I would think that after 2 years on the job, Holmgren would have created something to show a little progress. Is it too much to see a little improvement?......in any way?....the offense, defense, or special teams? Why is Shurmer left to deal with all the distractions / problems that have come up this season? Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager? You have to feel sorry for Shurmer.....yes, he is not a good NFL head coach, and probably never will be, but I have to blame Holmgren for the poor overall condition of this team. There were only a few of us that wanted to stick with Mangini....not because we are more knowledgeable, but in my case, because last season was the first time in recent years, that the team seemed to have that desire to win. Certainly, there are some players with that desire, now....but only a few. It's not going to happen, but the only way to stop this runaway train, is for Randy Lerner to call out Holmgren, and force him to get invloved immediately, or clean house. Get rid of Holmgren, and start over. Yep....Groundhog Day....again.

    Harry BuffaloH 1 more season1 rich4eagleR 3 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • lodiloboL lodilobo

      While I have never been a big fan of Homgren's or in awe of his accomplishments, when he was hired as President of the Browns, I have to admit, I was sure that this would be a good move by Lerner. This is now starting to look like Lerner was taken to the cleaners....again. If the guy is being paid millions of dollars to revive this team, you have to question his lack of communication with the fans / media. We have been more than patient. I would think that after 2 years on the job, Holmgren would have created something to show a little progress. Is it too much to see a little improvement?......in any way?....the offense, defense, or special teams? Why is Shurmer left to deal with all the distractions / problems that have come up this season? Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager? You have to feel sorry for Shurmer.....yes, he is not a good NFL head coach, and probably never will be, but I have to blame Holmgren for the poor overall condition of this team. There were only a few of us that wanted to stick with Mangini....not because we are more knowledgeable, but in my case, because last season was the first time in recent years, that the team seemed to have that desire to win. Certainly, there are some players with that desire, now....but only a few. It's not going to happen, but the only way to stop this runaway train, is for Randy Lerner to call out Holmgren, and force him to get invloved immediately, or clean house. Get rid of Holmgren, and start over. Yep....Groundhog Day....again.

      Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
      • 3k Posts
      • 241 Reputation
      Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @lodilobo said:

      While I have never been a big fan of Homgren's or in awe of his accomplishments, when he was hired as President of the Browns, I have to admit, I was sure that this would be a good move by Lerner. This is now starting to look like Lerner was taken to the cleaners....again. If the guy is being paid millions of dollars to revive this team, you have to question his lack of communication with the fans / media. We have been more than patient. I would think that after 2 years on the job, Holmgren would have created something to show a little progress. Is it too much to see a little improvement?......in any way?....the offense, defense, or special teams? Why is Shurmer left to deal with all the distractions / problems that have come up this season? Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager? You have to feel sorry for Shurmer.....yes, he is not a good NFL head coach, and probably never will be, but I have to blame Holmgren for the poor overall condition of this team. There were only a few of us that wanted to stick with Mangini....not because we are more knowledgeable, but in my case, because last season was the first time in recent years, that the team seemed to have that desire to win. Certainly, there are some players with that desire, now....but only a few. It's not going to happen, but the only way to stop this runaway train, is for Randy Lerner to call out Holmgren, and force him to get invloved immediately, or clean house. Get rid of Holmgren, and start over. Yep....Groundhog Day....again.

      One year into Holmgren's system and yes the coach is supposed to be the face of the team.

      Ruining threads since 1897.
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
        • 57k Posts
        • 4k Reputation
        The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager?

        The answer is yes, those really ARE the jobs of the HC (perhaps not the OC position)...but yes, it should be Shurmur and not Holmgren out before the public on these matters

        lodiloboL 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • miktoxic miktoxicM
          • 13k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
          #4

          let's hope he steps down....... maybe citing health reasons (choking on donut). and he takes his pals kid with him. heckert moves to pres/gm and jauron gets to be interim head coach and hire todd haley immediately as OC.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Heckert isn't going anywhere, you blubbering fatass.

            I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            Quote Reply
            • miktoxic miktoxicM
              • 13k Posts
              • 1k Reputation
              miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
              #6

              some classic james harrison:

              6192424766fbb7c7e270z.jpg

              where be all da white womens?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • miktoxic miktoxicM
                • 13k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                #7

                another you'll remember when he and his brood had captured the hero:

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • The GipperT The Gipper

                  Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager?

                  The answer is yes, those really ARE the jobs of the HC (perhaps not the OC position)...but yes, it should be Shurmur and not Holmgren out before the public on these matters

                  lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 676 Posts
                  • 249 Reputation
                  lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @the-gipper said:

                  Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager?

                  The answer is yes, those really ARE the jobs of the HC (perhaps not the OC position)...but yes, it should be Shurmur and not Holmgren out before the public on these matters

                  That was my point....how many other teams in the NFL have a HC who is also the offensive coordinator? Also.....Shurmer is not doing any of the 3 positions I mentioned well. Now, that you have heard Holmgren's press conference, what do you think? I'm more pissed off than before.......I wish that dildo Lerner would wake up and fire his ass today.

                  The GipperT miktoxicM 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • lodiloboL lodilobo

                    @the-gipper said:

                    Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager?

                    The answer is yes, those really ARE the jobs of the HC (perhaps not the OC position)...but yes, it should be Shurmur and not Holmgren out before the public on these matters

                    That was my point....how many other teams in the NFL have a HC who is also the offensive coordinator? Also.....Shurmer is not doing any of the 3 positions I mentioned well. Now, that you have heard Holmgren's press conference, what do you think? I'm more pissed off than before.......I wish that dildo Lerner would wake up and fire his ass today.

                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @lodilobo said:

                    That was my point....how many other teams in the NFL have a HC who is also the offensive coordinator? Also.....Shurmer is not doing any of the 3 positions I mentioned well. Now, that you have heard Holmgren's press conference, what do you think? I'm more pissed off than before.......I wish that dildo Lerner would wake up and fire his ass today.

                    Next year the Browns will have an OC besides Shurmur.

                    R 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • lodiloboL lodilobo

                      @the-gipper said:

                      Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager?

                      The answer is yes, those really ARE the jobs of the HC (perhaps not the OC position)...but yes, it should be Shurmur and not Holmgren out before the public on these matters

                      That was my point....how many other teams in the NFL have a HC who is also the offensive coordinator? Also.....Shurmer is not doing any of the 3 positions I mentioned well. Now, that you have heard Holmgren's press conference, what do you think? I'm more pissed off than before.......I wish that dildo Lerner would wake up and fire his ass today.

                      miktoxic miktoxicM
                      • 13k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @lodilobo said:

                      That was my point....how many other teams in the NFL have a HC who is also the offensive coordinator? Also.....Shurmer is not doing any of the 3 positions I mentioned well. Now, that you have heard Holmgren's press conference, what do you think? I'm more pissed off than before.......I wish that dildo Lerner would wake up and fire his ass today.

                      i agree BUT you are assuming that lerner actually cares about what happens to this team.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • lodiloboL lodilobo

                        While I have never been a big fan of Homgren's or in awe of his accomplishments, when he was hired as President of the Browns, I have to admit, I was sure that this would be a good move by Lerner. This is now starting to look like Lerner was taken to the cleaners....again. If the guy is being paid millions of dollars to revive this team, you have to question his lack of communication with the fans / media. We have been more than patient. I would think that after 2 years on the job, Holmgren would have created something to show a little progress. Is it too much to see a little improvement?......in any way?....the offense, defense, or special teams? Why is Shurmer left to deal with all the distractions / problems that have come up this season? Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager? You have to feel sorry for Shurmer.....yes, he is not a good NFL head coach, and probably never will be, but I have to blame Holmgren for the poor overall condition of this team. There were only a few of us that wanted to stick with Mangini....not because we are more knowledgeable, but in my case, because last season was the first time in recent years, that the team seemed to have that desire to win. Certainly, there are some players with that desire, now....but only a few. It's not going to happen, but the only way to stop this runaway train, is for Randy Lerner to call out Holmgren, and force him to get invloved immediately, or clean house. Get rid of Holmgren, and start over. Yep....Groundhog Day....again.

                        1 more season 1 more season1
                        • 659 Posts
                        • 30 Reputation
                        1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @lodilobo said:

                        While I have never been a big fan of Homgren's or in awe of his accomplishments, when he was hired as President of the Browns, I have to admit, I was sure that this would be a good move by Lerner. This is now starting to look like Lerner was taken to the cleaners....again. If the guy is being paid millions of dollars to revive this team, you have to question his lack of communication with the fans / media. We have been more than patient. I would think that after 2 years on the job, Holmgren would have created something to show a little progress. Is it too much to see a little improvement?......in any way?....the offense, defense, or special teams? Why is Shurmer left to deal with all the distractions / problems that have come up this season? Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager? You have to feel sorry for Shurmer.....yes, he is not a good NFL head coach, and probably never will be, but I have to blame Holmgren for the poor overall condition of this team. There were only a few of us that wanted to stick with Mangini....not because we are more knowledgeable, but in my case, because last season was the first time in recent years, that the team seemed to have that desire to win. Certainly, there are some players with that desire, now....but only a few. It's not going to happen, but the only way to stop this runaway train, is for Randy Lerner to call out Holmgren, and force him to get invloved immediately, or clean house. Get rid of Holmgren, and start over. Yep....Groundhog Day....again.

                        Not impressed with MH's accomplishments? Really, going to SB's and winning one isn't impressive? Stick with EM? He has done nothing but ruin one team and make no progress with another. Communication with the fans? That has been part of the Browns problems since the return. Listening to moron fans. WE want Quinn, We want Quinn!

                        I do agree there should be an OC.

                        Soccer, Futball, Fusball, Futsal, Foosball, Europe ... Mods are all gay.
                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT lodiloboL J 3 Replies Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • 1 more season1 1 more season

                          @lodilobo said:

                          While I have never been a big fan of Homgren's or in awe of his accomplishments, when he was hired as President of the Browns, I have to admit, I was sure that this would be a good move by Lerner. This is now starting to look like Lerner was taken to the cleaners....again. If the guy is being paid millions of dollars to revive this team, you have to question his lack of communication with the fans / media. We have been more than patient. I would think that after 2 years on the job, Holmgren would have created something to show a little progress. Is it too much to see a little improvement?......in any way?....the offense, defense, or special teams? Why is Shurmer left to deal with all the distractions / problems that have come up this season? Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager? You have to feel sorry for Shurmer.....yes, he is not a good NFL head coach, and probably never will be, but I have to blame Holmgren for the poor overall condition of this team. There were only a few of us that wanted to stick with Mangini....not because we are more knowledgeable, but in my case, because last season was the first time in recent years, that the team seemed to have that desire to win. Certainly, there are some players with that desire, now....but only a few. It's not going to happen, but the only way to stop this runaway train, is for Randy Lerner to call out Holmgren, and force him to get invloved immediately, or clean house. Get rid of Holmgren, and start over. Yep....Groundhog Day....again.

                          Not impressed with MH's accomplishments? Really, going to SB's and winning one isn't impressive? Stick with EM? He has done nothing but ruin one team and make no progress with another. Communication with the fans? That has been part of the Browns problems since the return. Listening to moron fans. WE want Quinn, We want Quinn!

                          I do agree there should be an OC.

                          Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 8k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @1-more-season said:

                          Not impressed with MH's accomplishments? Really, going to SB's and winning one isn't impressive? Stick with EM? He has done nothing but ruin one team and make no progress with another. Communication with the fans? That has been part of the Browns problems since the return. Listening to moron fans. WE want Quinn, We want Quinn!

                          I do agree there should be an OC.

                          EM's team could kick the shit out of this team 11 times out of 10.

                          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          👍
                          Quote Reply
                          • 1 more season1 1 more season

                            @lodilobo said:

                            While I have never been a big fan of Homgren's or in awe of his accomplishments, when he was hired as President of the Browns, I have to admit, I was sure that this would be a good move by Lerner. This is now starting to look like Lerner was taken to the cleaners....again. If the guy is being paid millions of dollars to revive this team, you have to question his lack of communication with the fans / media. We have been more than patient. I would think that after 2 years on the job, Holmgren would have created something to show a little progress. Is it too much to see a little improvement?......in any way?....the offense, defense, or special teams? Why is Shurmer left to deal with all the distractions / problems that have come up this season? Is that really the job of the HC?....to be the offensive coordinator, the HC, and public relations manager? You have to feel sorry for Shurmer.....yes, he is not a good NFL head coach, and probably never will be, but I have to blame Holmgren for the poor overall condition of this team. There were only a few of us that wanted to stick with Mangini....not because we are more knowledgeable, but in my case, because last season was the first time in recent years, that the team seemed to have that desire to win. Certainly, there are some players with that desire, now....but only a few. It's not going to happen, but the only way to stop this runaway train, is for Randy Lerner to call out Holmgren, and force him to get invloved immediately, or clean house. Get rid of Holmgren, and start over. Yep....Groundhog Day....again.

                            Not impressed with MH's accomplishments? Really, going to SB's and winning one isn't impressive? Stick with EM? He has done nothing but ruin one team and make no progress with another. Communication with the fans? That has been part of the Browns problems since the return. Listening to moron fans. WE want Quinn, We want Quinn!

                            I do agree there should be an OC.

                            lodilobo lodiloboL Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Very Popular Conversation Starter One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 676 Posts
                            • 249 Reputation
                            lodiloboL lodilobo wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @1-more-season said:

                            Not impressed with MH's accomplishments? Really, going to SB's and winning one isn't impressive? Stick with EM? He has done nothing but ruin one team and make no progress with another. Communication with the fans? That has been part of the Browns problems since the return. Listening to moron fans. WE want Quinn, We want Quinn!

                            I do agree there should be an OC.

                            It reads..."not in awe of his accomplishments".....no, I'm not. Barry Swiitzer won a Superbowl....I wonder if we can make him the next President. Mangini made no progress?...we beat the New England and the Superbowl defending champs, with him as coach. Who have we beaten with Shurmer as coach? Keep in mind....the "moron" fans pay Holgrem's salary. In other words, he works for us, and if he doesn't produce, which he hasn't in 2 years, and shows no signs of improving the team, he'll be fired. He's not God...as you and he might think.

                            1 more season1 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • The GipperT The Gipper

                              @lodilobo said:

                              That was my point....how many other teams in the NFL have a HC who is also the offensive coordinator? Also.....Shurmer is not doing any of the 3 positions I mentioned well. Now, that you have heard Holmgren's press conference, what do you think? I'm more pissed off than before.......I wish that dildo Lerner would wake up and fire his ass today.

                              Next year the Browns will have an OC besides Shurmur.

                              Represent R
                              • 523 Posts
                              • 24 Reputation
                              R Represent wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @the-gipper said:

                              Next year the Browns will have an OC besides Shurmur.

                              I'll bet ya a friendly 20 we don't hire an OC next year and Shurmur will still be calling the WCO next season, let me know gip. I'll add it to my sig to remind me of the bet!!

                              In Cleveland failure is an artform.
                              The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              Quote Reply
                              • AlbinoRhino40 A
                                • 66 Posts
                                • 11 Reputation
                                A AlbinoRhino40 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                "If we'd just snap the damn ball and catch some passes, we'd be 7-6."

                                Smartest thing I've heard about the Browns season so far came from the Czar himself. You can all blame the FO, the coaching, etc... but in all honesty it's been the poor execution of the players that has held these guys back from having a winning record right now.

                                Once they add some talent and have a whole offseason to actually do some coaching, I see a lot of upside in this regime. It would just be crazy to cut the head off now and restart. And, with who???????

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • lodiloboL lodilobo

                                  @1-more-season said:

                                  Not impressed with MH's accomplishments? Really, going to SB's and winning one isn't impressive? Stick with EM? He has done nothing but ruin one team and make no progress with another. Communication with the fans? That has been part of the Browns problems since the return. Listening to moron fans. WE want Quinn, We want Quinn!

                                  I do agree there should be an OC.

                                  It reads..."not in awe of his accomplishments".....no, I'm not. Barry Swiitzer won a Superbowl....I wonder if we can make him the next President. Mangini made no progress?...we beat the New England and the Superbowl defending champs, with him as coach. Who have we beaten with Shurmer as coach? Keep in mind....the "moron" fans pay Holgrem's salary. In other words, he works for us, and if he doesn't produce, which he hasn't in 2 years, and shows no signs of improving the team, he'll be fired. He's not God...as you and he might think.

                                  1 more season 1 more season1
                                  • 659 Posts
                                  • 30 Reputation
                                  1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @lodilobo said:

                                  It reads..."not in awe of his accomplishments".....no, I'm not. Barry Swiitzer won a Superbowl....I wonder if we can make him the next President. Mangini made no progress?...we beat the New England and the Superbowl defending champs, with him as coach. Who have we beaten with Shurmer as coach? Keep in mind....the "moron" fans pay Holgrem's salary. In other words, he works for us, and if he doesn't produce, which he hasn't in 2 years, and shows no signs of improving the team, he'll be fired. He's not God...as you and he might think.

                                  No do t think MH is god just that've has a proven winning record. Yes EM beat NE & NO buy thenost to cincy and Buf. So??

                                  That's it. Guys not executing. Well said.

                                  Soccer, Futball, Fusball, Futsal, Foosball, Europe ... Mods are all gay.
                                  miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • 1 more season1 1 more season

                                    @lodilobo said:

                                    It reads..."not in awe of his accomplishments".....no, I'm not. Barry Swiitzer won a Superbowl....I wonder if we can make him the next President. Mangini made no progress?...we beat the New England and the Superbowl defending champs, with him as coach. Who have we beaten with Shurmer as coach? Keep in mind....the "moron" fans pay Holgrem's salary. In other words, he works for us, and if he doesn't produce, which he hasn't in 2 years, and shows no signs of improving the team, he'll be fired. He's not God...as you and he might think.

                                    No do t think MH is god just that've has a proven winning record. Yes EM beat NE & NO buy thenost to cincy and Buf. So??

                                    That's it. Guys not executing. Well said.

                                    miktoxic miktoxicM
                                    • 13k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @1-more-season said:

                                    No do t think MH is god just that've has a proven winning record. Yes EM beat NE & NO buy thenost to cincy and Buf. So??

                                    That's it. Guys not executing. Well said.

                                    so you think/thought that cincy and buffalo were/are cream puff teams and automatic wins? GTFO.

                                    i guess you were one of those that thought we had automatic wins this year too?

                                    wow, you're a genius.

                                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • miktoxicM miktoxic

                                      @1-more-season said:

                                      No do t think MH is god just that've has a proven winning record. Yes EM beat NE & NO buy thenost to cincy and Buf. So??

                                      That's it. Guys not executing. Well said.

                                      so you think/thought that cincy and buffalo were/are cream puff teams and automatic wins? GTFO.

                                      i guess you were one of those that thought we had automatic wins this year too?

                                      wow, you're a genius.

                                      Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 8k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @miktoxic said:

                                      so you think/thought that cincy and buffalo were/are cream puff teams and automatic wins? GTFO.

                                      i guess you were one of those that thought we had automatic wins this year too?

                                      wow, you're a genius.

                                      In that same vain, I bet New Orleans and New England thought the Browns were automatic wins last year.

                                      There are no guaranteed wins in football. Highly favored teams, sure. But no guarantees.

                                      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • 1 more season 1 more season1
                                        • 659 Posts
                                        • 30 Reputation
                                        1 more season1 1 more season wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Mik, drunk so early? I just think that if you have what it takes to beat a top tier team you should be able to handle a team in the middle of an 11 losing streak.

                                        Soccer, Futball, Fusball, Futsal, Foosball, Europe ... Mods are all gay.
                                        miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • 1 more season1 1 more season

                                          Mik, drunk so early? I just think that if you have what it takes to beat a top tier team you should be able to handle a team in the middle of an 11 losing streak.

                                          miktoxic miktoxicM
                                          • 13k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @1-more-season said:

                                          Mik, drunk so early? I just think that if you have what it takes to beat a top tier team you should be able to handle a team in the middle of an 11 losing streak.

                                          😆 :lol: 😆 nope, but workin on it.

                                          i agree, but we see examples all the time of teams playing up or down to their competition. what was it, a couple of years ago we beat the giants on sunday night or monday night when they were red-hot and on a roll? my giants friends couldn't believe it and said we looked like a super bowl team. too bad we sucked ass since. i mean any given sunday.

                                          we know how each other feels about EM and holmgren. who's right or wrong....we may never find out. uugh.

                                          pleez hurry up 2012 season already.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate