Skip to content

The Browns Need To Grow A Pair

The Browns Board
11 4 657
  • Go Brett Favre on him:

  • Maybe the Browns need their punter to make a big hit:

  • Turnabout should be fair play. Hines Ward certainly isn't above making a blind side cheap shot. Why shouldn't one of the Browns players do the same to Harrison? (Or Ward?)

  • First of all we can't afford another injured punter. Second, Alex Smith has had a reputation as a dirty player and took a cheap shot by Polamalu last week. He might be the only guy big or expendable enough on our offense to do anything useful. I say he needs to lay out Harrison week 17. I don't care if you gets ejected, suspended, whatever but it needs to really hurt.

  • Perhaps McCoy can take the job on himself. He has done it before:

  • It does suck that the list is all Browns.

    harrison will get his in due time. There is always someone bigger and what goes around comes around. Harrison is a UFA that learned he could make a team if he started spearing and he has stuck with it. Him paralyzing someone or ending someones career wont matter to him I don't believe he is capable of understanding that. When all you've got is a hammer everything is a nail. Wen he loses the use his own limbs he'll learn.

    I knew the father of on of Colts former teammates who put his lid on someone during a games and never used his right arm again.

  • I was listening to the radio this morning and Mike Greenberg is relating some of the players that have been "victims" of Harrison's "thuggery" and the names he recites are: "Colt McCoy, Josh Cribbs, Mohammed Massaquoi" and I say to myself, "Self, WTF, these guys are all Browns." And then I thought. Why the hell is it that they are all Browns and how the hell is it that this putz can get away with doing that to all these Browns players? And my bottom line conclusion is that he is doing it against the Browns because the Browns are letting him get away with it. Instead of policing this situation themselves, on the field, they are letting the commissioner do their job?

    So, I say, why don't the damn Browns grow a fucking pair of balls and take this matter into their own hands? It certainly has been done before, to wit:

    So, the next time you play these assholes, Browns players, I expect one of the offensive linemen to give this asshole a closeline like in the above; or, give him a high low and give him a taste of Medial Collateral Rehabilitation.

    Or doing something instead of just sitting there taking it like a bunch of freeking pansies.

    @the-gipper said:

    I was listening to the radio this morning and Mike Greenberg is relating some of the players that have been "victims" of Harrison's "thuggery" and the names he recites are: "Colt McCoy, Josh Cribbs, Mohammed Massaquoi" and I say to myself, "Self, WTF, these guys are all Browns." And then I thought. Why the hell is it that they are all Browns and how the hell is it that this putz can get away with doing that to all these Browns players? And my bottom line conclusion is that he is doing it against the Browns because the Browns are letting him get away with it. Instead of policing this situation themselves, on the field, they are letting the commissioner do their job?

    So, I say, why don't the damn Browns grow a fucking pair of balls and take this matter into their own hands? It certainly has been done before, to wit:

    So, the next time you play these assholes, Browns players, I expect one of the offensive linemen to give this asshole a closeline like in the above; or, give him a high low and give him a taste of Medial Collateral Rehabilitation.

    Or doing something instead of just sitting there taking it like a bunch of freeking pansies.

    I would do this. And, if I were a 300 pound lineman, I would horsecollar/sack Big Gay Ben. Imagine Phil Taylor grabbing the back of your shoulder pads as he is falling to the ground a full speed.

  • Yeah, I don't understand the Browns player either. I mean, you would think it would be fun to just go out there and lay somebody out, or deliver a big hit. Isn't that why these guys play football? I am beginning to question some of these "character" guys the team has been drafting. Doesn't seem like they have it in them to level somebody. They are almost "too nice". Come on boys, it's time to make someone spit their teeth out through their earhole.

  • It does suck that the list is all Browns.

    harrison will get his in due time. There is always someone bigger and what goes around comes around. Harrison is a UFA that learned he could make a team if he started spearing and he has stuck with it. Him paralyzing someone or ending someones career wont matter to him I don't believe he is capable of understanding that. When all you've got is a hammer everything is a nail. Wen he loses the use his own limbs he'll learn.

    I knew the father of on of Colts former teammates who put his lid on someone during a games and never used his right arm again.

    @1-more-season said:

    It does suck that the list is all Browns.

    harrison will get his in due time. There is always someone bigger and what goes around comes around. Harrison is a UFA that learned he could make a team if he started spearing and he has stuck with it. Him paralyzing someone or ending someones career wont matter to him I don't believe he is capable of understanding that. When all you've got is a hammer everything is a nail. Wen he loses the use his own limbs he'll learn.

    I knew the father of on of Colts former teammates who put his lid on someone during a games and never used his right arm again.

    The thing is, the way he hits with the crown of his helmet, it is surprising that he hasn't already broke his own fucking neck. As often or not, the guys that end up getting paralyzed in high school and college are the guys that are making tackles by leading with their heads. It could ultimately, literally, be more dangerous for him to tackle the way he does than for the guys he is hitting.

  • Does this kind of tackle look familiar? Prototypical Harrison head first tackle. This guy paid the consequences....paralyzed from the neck down.