Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Is It Just Steelers Fans Losing Interest In The New Nfl?

Is It Just Steelers Fans Losing Interest In The New Nfl?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
45 Posts 25 Posters 2.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SuperSteelers SuperSteelersS
    • 190 Posts
    • 4 Reputation
    SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers wrote on last edited by SuperSteelers
    #1

    I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

    If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

    The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

    T Harry BuffaloH The GipperT rich4eagleR 5 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • CantonLegend C
      • 490 Posts
      • 25 Reputation
      C CantonLegend wrote on last edited by
      #2

      The saints benefit greatly from the new rules but football has completely changed over the past 10 years. I love seeing my saints win games but we have a safety like Troy that loves hittin ppl and he's gettin a lot of bs penalties because of the new rules

      The NFL is going to kill itself w all these stupid rule changes

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tampadawgs tampadawgsT
        • 891 Posts
        • 80 Reputation
        tampadawgsT tampadawgs wrote on last edited by
        #3

        GO AWAY, nobody cares about how fucking Steelers fans feel. Who cares, you have a good team with a Nasty LB in JH They should have just fined him and be done with it.

        OHHH us poor Steelers fan do not like new NFL, we like killing me, we like hitting women over head with stick.... Get the fuck out of here.

        Somebody get this guyt a Binkie and a burb towel...Fucking Stooler fans. Come on our site and complain about the NFL new rules...Hello you won a couple a fucing Super Bowls with these NEW RULES fucking moron!!!

        I HATE FUCKING MORON, RetardED DOUCHBAG STEELERS FANS WHO COME HERE AND ACT LIKE THEY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW THE NEW RULES MAKE THEM NOT LIKE THE NFL.

        Then Go watch Penn State...Ohhh wait Stooler fan does not want to talk about that

        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers

          I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

          If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

          The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

          Taco918 T
          • 1k Posts
          • 94 Reputation
          T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @supersteelers said:

          I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

          If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

          The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

          Steelers fans need to quit with the woe is me nonsense. You have a team that competes year in and year out. Im pretty sure any Browns fan would absolutely love to have that problem. Just enjoy the fact you've been lucky enough to root for a team that's been consistently good for the better part of the past decade. To give you a baseball analogy, it would be like a Cardinals fan complaining to a Cubs fan that they didn't win the World Series convincingly enough.

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers

            I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

            If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

            The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

            Taco918 T
            • 1k Posts
            • 94 Reputation
            T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @supersteelers said:

            I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

            If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

            The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

            Steelers fans need to quit with the woe is me nonsense. You have a team that competes year in and year out. Im pretty sure any Browns fan would absolutely love to have that problem. Just enjoy the fact you've been lucky enough to root for a team that's been consistently good for the better part of the past decade. To give you a baseball analogy, it would be like a Cardinals fan complaining to a Cubs fan that they didn't win the World Series convincingly enough.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • BrownIndian BrownIndianB
              • 2k Posts
              • 39 Reputation
              BrownIndianB BrownIndian wrote on last edited by
              #6

              The rules are forcing the defenders to become smarter. I think it will take time for the defenders to adjust to the game and when it does everything will be normal. I dont mind seeing the game as it currently is.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 20k Posts
                • 5k Reputation
                hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I've been watching football for a long, long time- and I'll say this- the rules almost had to change, guys are just getting too big and too strong for their own good. The year round working out has altered the types of injuries we're seeing. Torn pectoral muscles, blown out biceps tendons, and torn patellar tendons were unheard of back in the '60s- they're not uncommon at all now.

                Guys like Harrison are going to have to re-learn how to tackle someone, I wouldn't have approved they way he went after any quarterback, not just McCoy. What's wrong with just wrapping a guy up, instead of throwing your body at an opponent's head, or knees?

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Xanthros XanthrosX
                  • 247 Posts
                  • 33 Reputation
                  XanthrosX Xanthros wrote on last edited by Xanthros
                  #8

                  I had this convo earlier with my roomate. If you want to go back to the old days sooooo badly you wanna ask the players to take the same amount of pay they did then???? Because quite honestly, the game has changed in a lot of ways based on two things in my opinion...

                  First thing that has changed is the marketing and advertising of the game to the point that it has become a "family" affair. This change has also brought along with it the responsibility of not displaying the sport to be an all out "violent" game. They are filling their pocketbooks so that little Jimmy has a great time and doesn't see a guy die at the 35 yard line because of a brutal helmet to helmet blast. Anyone remember Joe Theisman's leg breaking in half on national TV??? I certainly do and it still sticks in my head years and years later. I'm talking about this purely from a business standpoint here.

                  Secondly....surprise it has to do with MONEY again. IMO I feel like the Vets from "the good old days" making such a demand for better medical care to deal with their smashed up brains after the fact is probably the biggest reason for all of these rules now. They don't want to keep having to dump money into people who blew every dime they made on drugs, hookers, and bad investments in the 70's and 80's and can't afford to keep themselves healthy now. By creating these rules now it guarantees that in 20 more years they won't have these same issues, as the "good old days" players will have passed on and the newly retired will be ok from the diminished playing rules.

                  Just my 2 cents

                  Whenever things seem ridiculous and out of hand look towards money always being the culprit.

                  Who let the DAWGS out??
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Captain Cheesedick C
                    • 237 Posts
                    • 12 Reputation
                    C Captain Cheesedick wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    I am losing interest in it also. I don't like high scoring, climate controlled, artificial turf games, but that, evidently, is what sells.

                    The league wants the offense to score, and is making it easier to do so.

                    Bob806B 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 270 Reputation
                      USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I hate the fact that when I watch a huge hit, the first thing I think of is, oh no, is that a fine now? Big hits have always been a huge part of the NFL and now they're trying to take that away. I understand player safety, but this isn't a safe game.

                      When a safety makes a huge hit to stop a team on 3rd down and he gets flagged for it, it completely changes the game.

                      I have no problem with the Personal Conduct Policy, it's definitely needed to get these thugs under control. But the inconsistency of the fines and suspensions is just as bad as the new sissy rules.

                      I'm start to like college more and more each year.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • WRREBEL WRREBELW
                        • 2k Posts
                        • 87 Reputation
                        WRREBELW WRREBEL wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Next thing you know they will make strict laws about raping woman...

                        Ugh, steelers fand will really be screwed

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • C Captain Cheesedick

                          I am losing interest in it also. I don't like high scoring, climate controlled, artificial turf games, but that, evidently, is what sells.

                          The league wants the offense to score, and is making it easier to do so.

                          Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 5k Posts
                          • 2k Reputation
                          Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          The Soldier said:

                          The league wants the offense to score, and is making it easier to do so.

                          Except in Cleveland & St. Louis

                          Karlis Missed
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers

                            I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

                            If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

                            The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

                            Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                            • 3k Posts
                            • 241 Reputation
                            Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @supersteelers said:

                            I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

                            If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

                            The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

                            I will agree to a certain point. If the Steelers were the Browns I would be pissed about the rule changes and I do think it's stupid that QBs and WRs get so much protection, but RBs are not covered. I think a head hunting rule it good, but it rule goes way over board. The no head shot rule on QB's throwing is good, but the now hands to the head part is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Unless the guy is using his hand as a hammer fist on a QB's head it should never be called, but we see with the Steelers and even the Browns that a hand dragging on the helmet in an attempt to knock to ball out of the hand or the air not only draws personal foul penalties, but fines the following week (See Roth last year and Taylor last week against the Steelers). The WR head shot rule is also stupid. I agree that you should go helmet to helmet, but we see guys getting fined for going shoulder to helmet or hand to helmet and also receiving fines (see Ward last year vs Bengals). Stop the helmet to helmet but don't turn these guys into pussies by saying you can't tough their heads.

                            Ruining threads since 1897.
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Bob806 Bob806B Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 5k Posts
                              • 2k Reputation
                              Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Replay pisses me off, along with the penalties & fines. The NFL officiating has deteriorated since replay came in- anybody see the Viking's game last week...how did they miss that facemask on the last play? Do you think if that was Big Ben, Tom Brady, or Rodgers, they would have missed that?

                              Karlis Missed
                              Harry BuffaloH 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Bob806B Bob806

                                Replay pisses me off, along with the penalties & fines. The NFL officiating has deteriorated since replay came in- anybody see the Viking's game last week...how did they miss that facemask on the last play? Do you think if that was Big Ben, Tom Brady, or Rodgers, they would have missed that?

                                Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                                • 3k Posts
                                • 241 Reputation
                                Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @bob806 said:

                                Replay pisses me off, along with the penalties & fines. The NFL officiating has deteriorated since replay came in- anybody see the Viking's game last week...how did they miss that facemask on the last play? Do you think if that was Big Ben, Tom Brady, or Rodgers, they would have missed that?

                                No they wouldn't have. You also notice a lot of QB hits others take besides those three that don't get flagged. I mean Taylor got a flag and a fine for just touching Big Ben's helmet, not hitting it but touching it, and he got called but how many times has Colt gotten slapped in the head this year and no one calls it not to mention all the times he gets hit low. Stupid rules that are only followed for a few people.

                                Ruining threads since 1897.
                                The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • SuperSteelersS SuperSteelers

                                  I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

                                  If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

                                  The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

                                  The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                  • 57k Posts
                                  • 4k Reputation
                                  The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @supersteelers said:

                                  I was just reading a post from another Steelers fan on a different board and he asked if it is just Steelers fans that are losing interest in the new NFL or if any other teams fans feel the same? This is all stemming from the wuss league being formed by Roger Goodell. Yes, Steelers fans have bit of a bad taste in their mouth from the Harrison suspension, but the way James plays is the way we're used to seeing the Steelers play.

                                  If the new rules Goodell is putting into place were for everyone, then we could buy into the safety aspect of it, but it only covers QB's and on a limited basis, WR's. A running back can still have his brains bashed in legally, according to NFL rule. If McCoy were a RB and not a QB James Harrison would not have been flagged and suspended . How is that fair to RB's?

                                  The Hines Ward rule? Come on! Can't block a guy if he cant see you? This league is trying to go pansy on us and it is losing fans. At least Steelers fans. Do you guys really enjoy the games just as much as you did 10 years ago? Do you like the direction the NFL is going? I know I'm going to get the smart-ass comments and I really wouldn't want it any other way, but I would like some insightful feed back as well.

                                  If things are so bad for yinz, I suggest you all turn in your tickets and turn off your TV sets...as clearly you have all become a pile of Wendy Whiners. First off, I don't agree that Harrison plays the way Steeler fans are "used to seeing them play". No. Spearing with the helmet has been a penalty ever since at least the 70s.

                                  The only thing that is "going pansy" are the spoiled Steeler fans who seemingly think that everything should always be geared to give that team an advantage.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

                                    @bob806 said:

                                    Replay pisses me off, along with the penalties & fines. The NFL officiating has deteriorated since replay came in- anybody see the Viking's game last week...how did they miss that facemask on the last play? Do you think if that was Big Ben, Tom Brady, or Rodgers, they would have missed that?

                                    No they wouldn't have. You also notice a lot of QB hits others take besides those three that don't get flagged. I mean Taylor got a flag and a fine for just touching Big Ben's helmet, not hitting it but touching it, and he got called but how many times has Colt gotten slapped in the head this year and no one calls it not to mention all the times he gets hit low. Stupid rules that are only followed for a few people.

                                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                    • 57k Posts
                                    • 4k Reputation
                                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Hillis-iz-Boss said:

                                    No they wouldn't have. You also notice a lot of QB hits others take besides those three that don't get flagged. I mean Taylor got a flag and a fine for just touching Big Ben's helmet, not hitting it but touching it, and he got called but how many times has Colt gotten slapped in the head this year and no one calls it not to mention all the times he gets hit low. Stupid rules that are only followed for a few people.

                                    OK, the rules HAVE changed when it comes to hitting QBs. A light tap to the head gets a flag, any tackle below the waist gets a flag, any tackle above the waist gets a flag.....hell if you saw that tackle made last week on Tom Brady any tackle AT the waist gets a flag...if it looks too hard.

                                    I think the problem may not be the rules, but the refs not following the rules and going overboard.

                                    But the spearing rules, as I have said, have been around forever. Look at this study, which was done in the mid-90s with data in it going back to the 60s and 70s.:

                                    http://books.google.com/books?id=ccoCnd3KI0IC&pg=PA24&lpg=PA24&dq=spearing+with+the+helmet&source=bl&ots=-F-7TBCjZj&sig=fdQKMKPXmZ64ovF7Vxg9-Zz5yZ4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=c4PrTuuPMYevsQLA3I28CQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDkQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=spearing%20with%20the%20helmet&f=false

                                    So, like I said, the rule is not new....just the concerns about it seem to be new.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • VENOM VENOMV One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 130 Posts
                                      • 2 Reputation
                                      VENOMV VENOM wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      I'm so phukkin tired to listening to all the stupid yinzers call in to all the Pittsburgh talk shows trying to justify the hit. Harrison got what he deserved. Toss out all the excuses! McCoy wasn't getting past him. All he had to do was drop a shoulder into him. There was no need to hit him that high! It was a pretty stupid play for a man two games back from a broken face. Poetic justice would be if he re-broke his face!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • VENOM VENOMV One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 130 Posts
                                        • 2 Reputation
                                        VENOMV VENOM wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Tomlin didn't even support the hit!

                                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Here is another article from SI back in 1983 about spearing....noting that even unintentional spearing has always been a 15 yard penalty:

                                          http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1120459/index.htm

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate