Is It Just Steelers Fans Losing Interest In The New Nfl?
-
Zombo said:
I can't imagine being 10-3 and losing interest.
Gawd I hate steeler fans.
Success is wasted on the clueless.
And the toothless.
Z
Yep and they're the same idiot fans that bitch about their offensive coordinator! Haven't the Steelers been to 3 Super Bowls with the same coordinator?
-
Homos.
-
-
Ghoolie and I agree on one thing: the Browns need to adopt THIS attitude when it comes to Harrison and friends:
If they don't, then they need a new nickname: POS's POSes
-
And by the way, Harrison IS a home boy from right up the street here from where I sit. And the area he is from is famous for producing snakes and greasers. Portage Lakes Snakes we called them. A lot of them were straight from central casting for the Fonzie role, except without any of the endearing qualities Fonzie had.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login