Skip to content

Jets bloggers on Mangini

The Browns Board
42 12 2.9k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I could give a rats ass what Jets fans think. They all suck. If Lerner wants to give him a chance, do it. Lets get it going.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Let's say you're a fan of a team that is considering hiring Crennel. You wouldn't want to, say, peruse this board or something to see how fans of the team he formerly coached felt? Not even a little???

    Of course you would.

  • N Nicksilvy wrote on last edited by
    #7

    While that would make sense, what if the thoughts you read were of that boards equivilent to Lumbergh?

    I'd keep what they said in mind but take em with a grain of salt.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Of course you'd take them with a grain of salt, as they are mere fan reactions, but the Lumberghs are truly easy to pick out and dismiss and there are some damn good/intelligent/informed posters here that I'd want to read if there was a Jets equivalent (which I'm going to go look for right now).

  • Let's say you're a fan of a team that is considering hiring Crennel. You wouldn't want to, say, peruse this board or something to see how fans of the team he formerly coached felt? Not even a little???

    Of course you would.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #9

    mz. said:

    Let's say you're a fan of a team that is considering hiring Crennel. You wouldn't want to, say, peruse this board or something to see how fans of the team he formerly coached felt? Not even a little???

    Of course you would.

    Not saying that. But I'd take it with a grain of salt.

  • Of course you'd take them with a grain of salt, as they are mere fan reactions, but the Lumberghs are truly easy to pick out and dismiss and there are some damn good/intelligent/informed posters here that I'd want to read if there was a Jets equivalent (which I'm going to go look for right now).

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #10

    mz. said:

    Of course you'd take them with a grain of salt, as they are mere fan reactions, but the Lumberghs are truly easy to pick out and dismiss and there are some damn good/intelligent/informed posters here that I'd want to read if there was a Jets equivalent (which I'm going to go look for right now).

    A lot of times the blogger that goes to that effort is a Lum or Rich type.

  • I could give a rats ass what Jets fans think. They all suck. If Lerner wants to give him a chance, do it. Lets get it going.

    Y YtownBrownsBacker wrote on last edited by YtownBrownsBacker
    #11

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I could give a rats ass what Jets fans think. They all suck. If Lerner wants to give him a chance, do it. Lets get it going.

    Correct, they can't even get anybody to take the job now. That's a blogger man, does anybody know his credentials. Could be some moron like Rich4eagle.

    How could anybody get anything out of that except amusement. Like saying Tom Landry and Tony Dungy sucked because they didn't get excited on the sidelines. Give me a friggin break. The guy took a shit team and had two winning seasons out of 3 with a piece of crap FO. After OTAs, minicamp and part of training camp the owner and that moron Tannenbaun bring in another QB and the offense the team worked on for a year has to change. Then the QB gets a sore arm and throws 8 INTs so Mangini becomes the scapegoat to pacify Jets fans because they need to sell PSLs for their new stadium.

    I'll gladly take Mangini and paying attention to anything coming out of New York by fans who are in envy of the Giants is brainless.

    This isn't even a bias media person, this is a friggin blogger.............. LOL

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Here's a Mangini thread from a board that looks somewhat like ours. They seem to have mixed feelings on the matter, unlike how we felt about RAC.

    Here's a fun read on how Jets fans feel about the possibility of trading for Derek Anderson.

    !!!SPOILER ALERT!!! (they hate him)

  • J JewDago wrote on last edited by JewDago
    #13

    these guys aren't particularly reactionary. if they were, WFNY wouldn't have asked them to come on.

    read the blogs before you dismiss what they're saying, if that's not too much effort for you.

    i read the legend regularly. it's level-headed and even. the guy who writes it, despite being a jets/mets fan, isn't a screaming moron poster. hell, he even lauded d'qwell in a recent post (the stars of the downtrodden).

    it's fine to not take it as gospel, but completely dismissing it without context is the exact kind of thing a mindless idiot poster would do.

    edit: like most sports journalists are any better. the line between amateur sports reporting and professional is rapidly disintegrating, and amateurs often have equal if not superior insight to what the pros do.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #14

    What would have Brown's fans told the Patriots about Belichick?

    Enough said.

  • Here's a Mangini thread from a board that looks somewhat like ours. They seem to have mixed feelings on the matter, unlike how we felt about RAC.

    Here's a fun read on how Jets fans feel about the possibility of trading for Derek Anderson.

    !!!SPOILER ALERT!!! (they hate him)

    D DieselPusher wrote on last edited by
    #15

    mz. said:

    Here's a Mangini thread from a board that looks somewhat like ours. They seem to have mixed feelings on the matter, unlike how we felt about RAC.

    Here's a fun read on how Jets fans feel about the possibility of trading for Derek Anderson.

    !!!SPOILER ALERT!!! (they hate him)

    Put them in touch with Lumbergh, maybe they'll offer two first rounders.

  • What would have Brown's fans told the Patriots about Belichick?

    Enough said.

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    What would have Brown's fans told the Patriots about Belichick?

    Enough said.

    I'm sure some Browns fans were objective, I'm sure some were mad he was let go. I'm sure some were very excited. I'm sure it would be a mixed bag.

    Not everyone is a DieHard-style meathead. Some people can actually make rational arguments and have rational discussions when putting their emotions aside.

  • mz. said:

    Here's a Mangini thread from a board that looks somewhat like ours. They seem to have mixed feelings on the matter, unlike how we felt about RAC.

    Here's a fun read on how Jets fans feel about the possibility of trading for Derek Anderson.

    !!!SPOILER ALERT!!! (they hate him)

    Put them in touch with Lumbergh, maybe they'll offer two first rounders.

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @dieselpusher said:

    Put them in touch with Lumbergh, maybe they'll offer two first rounders.

    If you check out the poll results, you'll definitely laugh.

  • @dieselpusher said:

    Put them in touch with Lumbergh, maybe they'll offer two first rounders.

    If you check out the poll results, you'll definitely laugh.

    D DieselPusher wrote on last edited by
    #18

    mz. said:

    If you check out the poll results, you'll definitely laugh.

    I guess Lumbergh voted

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #19
    😆 :lol:
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Like I said before, who cares what Jets fans and mz the pussy think anyway? Hire the guy and lets get it going. End of story.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Oh DieHard. I'd call you capricious in your desire to want Lerner to hire someone so quickly, but I doubt you know what the word capricious even means.

  • Oh DieHard. I'd call you capricious in your desire to want Lerner to hire someone so quickly, but I doubt you know what the word capricious even means.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #22

    mz. said:

    Oh DieHard. I'd call you capricious in your desire to want Lerner to hire someone so quickly, but I doubt you know what the word capricious even means.

    Good lord "dude" spend some time with the wife. He/she misses you!

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #23

    She gets "excited" when she sees me bash idiots' brains in. It's like foreplay.

  • T Thomas5737 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    UH OH! I am getting a feeling there is about to be a battle of $20 words!