Jets bloggers on Mangini
-
these guys aren't particularly reactionary. if they were, WFNY wouldn't have asked them to come on.
read the blogs before you dismiss what they're saying, if that's not too much effort for you.
i read the legend regularly. it's level-headed and even. the guy who writes it, despite being a jets/mets fan, isn't a screaming moron poster. hell, he even lauded d'qwell in a recent post (the stars of the downtrodden).
it's fine to not take it as gospel, but completely dismissing it without context is the exact kind of thing a mindless idiot poster would do.
edit: like most sports journalists are any better. the line between amateur sports reporting and professional is rapidly disintegrating, and amateurs often have equal if not superior insight to what the pros do.
-
What would have Brown's fans told the Patriots about Belichick?
Enough said.
-
Here's a Mangini thread from a board that looks somewhat like ours. They seem to have mixed feelings on the matter, unlike how we felt about RAC.
Here's a fun read on how Jets fans feel about the possibility of trading for Derek Anderson.
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! (they hate him)
mz. said:
Here's a Mangini thread from a board that looks somewhat like ours. They seem to have mixed feelings on the matter, unlike how we felt about RAC.Here's a fun read on how Jets fans feel about the possibility of trading for Derek Anderson.
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! (they hate him)
Put them in touch with Lumbergh, maybe they'll offer two first rounders.
-
What would have Brown's fans told the Patriots about Belichick?
Enough said.
What would have Brown's fans told the Patriots about Belichick?
Enough said.
I'm sure some Browns fans were objective, I'm sure some were mad he was let go. I'm sure some were very excited. I'm sure it would be a mixed bag.
Not everyone is a DieHard-style meathead. Some people can actually make rational arguments and have rational discussions when putting their emotions aside.
-
mz. said:
Here's a Mangini thread from a board that looks somewhat like ours. They seem to have mixed feelings on the matter, unlike how we felt about RAC.Here's a fun read on how Jets fans feel about the possibility of trading for Derek Anderson.
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! (they hate him)
Put them in touch with Lumbergh, maybe they'll offer two first rounders.
Put them in touch with Lumbergh, maybe they'll offer two first rounders.
If you check out the poll results, you'll definitely laugh.
-
Put them in touch with Lumbergh, maybe they'll offer two first rounders.
If you check out the poll results, you'll definitely laugh.
mz. said:
If you check out the poll results, you'll definitely laugh.I guess Lumbergh voted
-
-
Like I said before, who cares what Jets fans and mz the pussy think anyway? Hire the guy and lets get it going. End of story.
-
-
Oh DieHard. I'd call you capricious in your desire to want Lerner to hire someone so quickly, but I doubt you know what the word capricious even means.
mz. said:
Oh DieHard. I'd call you capricious in your desire to want Lerner to hire someone so quickly, but I doubt you know what the word capricious even means.Good lord "dude" spend some time with the wife. He/she misses you!
-
-
UH OH! I am getting a feeling there is about to be a battle of $20 words!
-
these guys aren't particularly reactionary. if they were, WFNY wouldn't have asked them to come on.
read the blogs before you dismiss what they're saying, if that's not too much effort for you.
i read the legend regularly. it's level-headed and even. the guy who writes it, despite being a jets/mets fan, isn't a screaming moron poster. hell, he even lauded d'qwell in a recent post (the stars of the downtrodden).
it's fine to not take it as gospel, but completely dismissing it without context is the exact kind of thing a mindless idiot poster would do.
edit: like most sports journalists are any better. the line between amateur sports reporting and professional is rapidly disintegrating, and amateurs often have equal if not superior insight to what the pros do.
these guys aren't particularly reactionary. if they were, WFNY wouldn't have asked them to come on.
read the blogs before you dismiss what they're saying, if that's not too much effort for you.
i read the legend regularly. it's level-headed and even. the guy who writes it, despite being a jets/mets fan, isn't a screaming moron poster. hell, he even lauded d'qwell in a recent post (the stars of the downtrodden).
it's fine to not take it as gospel, but completely dismissing it without context is the exact kind of thing a mindless idiot poster would do.
edit: like most sports journalists are any better. the line between amateur sports reporting and professional is rapidly disintegrating, and amateurs often have equal if not superior insight to what the pros do.
I did read it. Which is why I responded as I did.
-
-
Does anyone recall Belicheck's press conferences?
"Yes, Maybe,Not really"
I'm fully aware his conferences now come after wins, but back then we viewed him as an arrogant puke,be careful what what you wish, for you may just get 4 more years of it.
-
-
-
-
-
mz. said:
I think you're going to get Ted Cottrell back.
Oh please no!Anyway, not here to troll, just to get some info on the Mangini status with you guys as I have a few Browns fans as friends. I will say he lost his team and his fans in a huge way in New York with his poor pass rush shemes and how he never tried to dicipline Farve. His poor play calling and him keeping Sutton as DC for the last 2 years. There was no way he was going to get an extension in New York and with only 1 year left on his contract, what coordinators would come to work for him with only a year left. Also, it seemed that he never had his team ready (4 losses on the west coast) or even had a good game plan. His demeanor won't cut it in New York. In the end you can put it on the DC/OC, etc. but ultimately it's the HC that should step up and make the corrections, and he didnt.
BTW........I have been to Pitts, Baltimore, Cleveland, Buffalo, New England and even Philly to see my Jets play and nowhere
were you guys more disrespectful than in your muni lot, is that how its spelled?? In 2004 and 2006 your fans threw beer and sandwiches at my wifes car as we pulled in and we didnt do anything to provoke it. Crazy! Well atleast you didnt stab one of your own as in 2005 Jets-Saints game which happened in my sections restroom.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
:lol: